Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump To Get Medical Exam / Slurring Words

Message 11 of 23

Olderscout66: but they also think President Obama was born in Kenya

What............are you saying all those rightwing sites showing Obama with a bone in his nose and dressed like a witch doctor were wrong?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

NOTHAPPENING:  I'm sure you heard that Pneumonia "story" on a reliable station like CNN or MSNBC.

Can't remember exactly where I first heard it, but the same story was on every credible media outlet. If I'm wrong, then you have my apologies for not knowing you're a doctor qualified to make diagnoses based on youtube videos. LOL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I abhor Trump's politics and many of his actions, I don't like him being supported by the likes of the Alt-Right, the KKK, Bannon and others.

But I must say that if Trump is having problems from a stroke or other maladies, and may have dementia and other problems now beginning and in his future, then he and his family have my deepest empathy. My mother and many of her nine brothers died of Altzheimer's.

However, if Trump is having medical and mental problems starting, America has the right to know. IMO, Reagan's problems began while he was in office and it was hidden. We cannot afford that to happen again. Also IMO, a medical problem such as small strokes of other maladies would explain some of the puzzling and shocking actions of this president. Mentioning dementia in reference to Trump is not far-fetched, if this is happening America needs to know and it needs to be quickly addressed. All should be concerned, this is not a partisan issue.

Would you be so concerned about Hillary if she were President? You do remember her mini stroke where she was hidden by Secret Service and held up while getting in her van?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5wWZIFZraw

NOBODY "remembers" that ministroke because it never happened. lofo Foxbots may recall their GOPerLords trying to doctor photos to show stroke like symptoms, and then lying about it. but they also think President Obama was born in Kenya and somehow THAT would've made his Presidency illegal despite the fact his AMERICAN mother would've been all he needed to be AMERICAN.

The reason the Trumpettes cheer whenever Lemontop tries to undo some good President Obama accomplished is they see his entire 8 years as an affront to White Supremacy, and want all traces of the black guy in the White House erased. there's no other logical explanation beyond Der Trumper's support of and by the neoNazis, KKK and White Supremacist's.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING: Would you be so concerned about Hillary if she were President? You do remember her mini stroke where she was hidden by Secret Service and held up while getting in her van?

Mini stroke? Was that the explanation on the right for when she became ill because she had pneumonia? You people are a trip always having to make up your own reality. Smiley Happy

I'm sure you heard that Pneumonia "story" on a reliable station like CNN or MSNBC. I'm also sure that the sanity of Trump is just slightly more normal than Clinton.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

NOTHAPPENING: Would you be so concerned about Hillary if she were President? You do remember her mini stroke where she was hidden by Secret Service and held up while getting in her van?

Mini stroke? Was that the explanation on the right for when she became ill because she had pneumonia? You people are a trip always having to make up your own reality. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I abhor Trump's politics and many of his actions, I don't like him being supported by the likes of the Alt-Right, the KKK, Bannon and others.

But I must say that if Trump is having problems from a stroke or other maladies, and may have dementia and other problems now beginning and in his future, then he and his family have my deepest empathy. My mother and many of her nine brothers died of Altzheimer's.

However, if Trump is having medical and mental problems starting, America has the right to know. IMO, Reagan's problems began while he was in office and it was hidden. We cannot afford that to happen again. Also IMO, a medical problem such as small strokes of other maladies would explain some of the puzzling and shocking actions of this president. Mentioning dementia in reference to Trump is not far-fetched, if this is happening America needs to know and it needs to be quickly addressed. All should be concerned, this is not a partisan issue.

Would you be so concerned about Hillary if she were President? You do remember her mini stroke where she was hidden by Secret Service and held up while getting in her van?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5wWZIFZraw

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

When I first heard that speech, I hadn't noticed anything unusual. He's not the most articulate speaker.

When I listened again, it sounded to as a slight problem with dentures. But, with his money, I would expect he has dental implants. 

I'll attribute it to stress related, until we hear otherwie.

Will he finish a full term? There seems to be several scenarios where he may not. A second term? Even less likely, as he would have to win (and get nominated, again) in 2020.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

It sounds like his dentures were slipping. If that's the case, it will be embarassing for him because he wants to appear perfect in every way. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

Is this setting up the scenario where Trump resigns citing medical reasons (Bannon said when he left he gave Trump a 30% chance of finishing his term), Pence gives him a pre-emptive pardon like Nixon got, and that's that?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors