Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump To Get Medical Exam / Slurring Words

Message 1 of 23

The explanation of the right was that Clinton may have been overheated. Later, after seeing her doc, we were told she hadn’t been feeling well and had tried to fight through—she couldn’t due to pneumonia. trump, of course, made a fool out of himself about this calling her weak, and showing all what a small minded immature fool he was and is. 

Maybe it’s been so long Repubs have felt any compassion for anyone they no longer recognize  it. No one—except those less than 1in three people, likes trump, but some  are concerned, not because there is anything good about him, but because maybe he is a human beings—albeit a disgraceful one! So sad and very telling that one should question such a basic human reaction—but then again, they are few and far between in the Republican Party these days. So very, very sad. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 23

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING: Would you be so concerned about Hillary if she were President? You do remember her mini stroke where she was hidden by Secret Service and held up while getting in her van?

Mini stroke? Was that the explanation on the right for when she became ill because she had pneumonia? You people are a trip always having to make up your own reality. Smiley Happy

I'm sure you heard that Pneumonia "story" on a reliable station like CNN or MSNBC. I'm also sure that the sanity of Trump is just slightly more normal than Clinton.

But of course ............ the Right is sure of so many things they hear from Breitbart !!! ROFLMAO !!!!!

Just as the left seems so knowledgeable regarding Trump's state of mind because they only watch FAKE news and absorb it quite well. Keep on rolling while watching FAKE news.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 23

We may not have to worry about trump and a Medical exam next spring.  Mueller's investigations may have led to trump by then, someone may be willing to 'cut a deal' and turn state's evidence on trump to save their own hind-end.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

NOTHAPPENING: Would you be so concerned about Hillary if she were President? You do remember her mini stroke where she was hidden by Secret Service and held up while getting in her van?

Mini stroke? Was that the explanation on the right for when she became ill because she had pneumonia? You people are a trip always having to make up your own reality. Smiley Happy

I'm sure you heard that Pneumonia "story" on a reliable station like CNN or MSNBC. I'm also sure that the sanity of Trump is just slightly more normal than Clinton.

But of course ............ the Right is sure of so many things they hear from Breitbart !!! ROFLMAO !!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I abhor Trump's politics and many of his actions, I don't like him being supported by the likes of the Alt-Right, the KKK, Bannon and others.

But I must say that if Trump is having problems from a stroke or other maladies, and may have dementia and other problems now beginning and in his future, then he and his family have my deepest empathy. My mother and many of her nine brothers died of Altzheimer's.

However, if Trump is having medical and mental problems starting, America has the right to know. IMO, Reagan's problems began while he was in office and it was hidden. We cannot afford that to happen again. Also IMO, a medical problem such as small strokes of other maladies would explain some of the puzzling and shocking actions of this president. Mentioning dementia in reference to Trump is not far-fetched, if this is happening America needs to know and it needs to be quickly addressed. All should be concerned, this is not a partisan issue.

Would you be so concerned about Hillary if she were President? You do remember her mini stroke where she was hidden by Secret Service and held up while getting in her van?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5wWZIFZraw

Sorry but  since you never lie (you don't do you?) you must just be repeating what is a blatant lie. Hillary had no "mini stroke".

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 23

On Nov. 15, Trump had a similiar occurance and had to drink water twice, while making a public statement.  His recent problem slurring his words may be signs of a  more serious problem.

According to the Stroke Association. com  the problem with slurring of words may be a warning sign of the following:

Transient ischemic attack (TIA) facts

• A transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a brief interruption of blood flow to part of the brain that causes temporary stroke-like symptoms.
  • The risks for TIA are the same as for heart attack, stroke, and peripheral artery disease, and include smoking, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, and family history.
  • The artery blockage may occur because of a ruptured plaque due to atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries, debris that floats downstream from narrowed carotid arteries or blood clots (emboli) that form (often in the heart) and travel to block an artery in the brain.
  • Since TIAs resolve on their own, the goal for treatment is to minimize the risk of future TIAs and stroke. Treatment involves looking for the reason why the TIA occurred.
  • Treatment may include aspirin or other anti-platelet medications like Aggrenox or clopidogrel (Plavix).
  • It is important to educate the patient and family that should another stroke-like event occur, 911 must be called and emergency medical services activated, since there is no guarantee that symptoms will resolve.

GIven a knowledge of Trump's diet of high colesterol foods, and the fact that he is overweight, these are further indications that he might be having a problem greater than dry mouth. 

The Stroke Association strongly recommends that after the first stroke-like event symptom that 911 be called and EMS be activated.  

Getting a medical exam next year might turn out to be too little, too late.  

I am not a supporter, but in spite of everything, he is a human being.  And I would not like to see him or anyone else die before their time.

This is good advice for anyone reading this post.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 23

BigLib:  I remember that mini-stroke, just like you do, NOTHAPPENING. It happened while Hillary was paying her respects at the site of the Bowling Green Massacre.

Thanks for jogging my memory. That memorial was heartbreaking, no wonder it overwhelmed poor Hillary. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 23

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I abhor Trump's politics and many of his actions, I don't like him being supported by the likes of the Alt-Right, the KKK, Bannon and others.

But I must say that if Trump is having problems from a stroke or other maladies, and may have dementia and other problems now beginning and in his future, then he and his family have my deepest empathy. My mother and many of her nine brothers died of Altzheimer's.

However, if Trump is having medical and mental problems starting, America has the right to know. IMO, Reagan's problems began while he was in office and it was hidden. We cannot afford that to happen again. Also IMO, a medical problem such as small strokes of other maladies would explain some of the puzzling and shocking actions of this president. Mentioning dementia in reference to Trump is not far-fetched, if this is happening America needs to know and it needs to be quickly addressed. All should be concerned, this is not a partisan issue.

Would you be so concerned about Hillary if she were President? You do remember her mini stroke where she was hidden by Secret Service and held up while getting in her van?

NOBODY "remembers" that ministroke because it never happened. lofo Foxbots may recall their GOPerLords trying to doctor photos to show stroke like symptoms, and then lying about it. but they also think President Obama was born in Kenya and somehow THAT would've made his Presidency illegal despite the fact his AMERICAN mother would've been all he needed to be AMERICAN.

The reason the Trumpettes cheer whenever Lemontop tries to undo some good President Obama accomplished is they see his entire 8 years as an affront to White Supremacy, and want all traces of the black guy in the White House erased. there's no other logical explanation beyond Der Trumper's support of and by the neoNazis, KKK and White Supremacist's.

I wouldn't expect any of the left or any Hillaryettes to remember since they have selective memory.

I remember that mini-stroke, just like you do, NOTHAPPENING. It happened while Hillary was paying her respects at the site of the Bowling Green Massacre.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 23

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

NOBODY "remembers" that ministroke because it never happened. lofo Foxbots may recall their GOPerLords trying to doctor photos to show stroke like symptoms, and then lying about it. but they also think President Obama was born in Kenya and somehow THAT would've made his Presidency illegal despite the fact his AMERICAN mother would've been all he needed to be AMERICAN.

The reason the Trumpettes cheer whenever Lemontop tries to undo some good President Obama accomplished is they see his entire 8 years as an affront to White Supremacy, and want all traces of the black guy in the White House erased. there's no other logical explanation beyond Der Trumper's support of and by the neoNazis, KKK and White Supremacist's.

I wouldn't expect any of the left or any Hillaryettes to remember since they have selective memory.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 23

Could be a ministroke, could be he's so abysmally ignorant he gets tongue-tied when attempting to pronounce words with more than 2 syllables as he's never used them before.
Sorta of like when a normal person begins using a foreign language in public - no stroke just stupid on a whole new level.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors