WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Team - Lets Figure Out How To Spin N-Word

Message 1 of 15

@BigLib wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

During the campaign, Trump said he would "surround myself with only the best and most serious people."

Now he admits he hired Omarosa to work at the White House on an annual salary of $179,700 because she "only said GREAT things about me".

He hired a person that he thinks is "wacky" "nasty" "viscious" "not smart" "a loser" "a dog" "a lowlife" and "nothing but problems"  because she said great things about him.

Your post proves Omarosa is actually pretty smart. She got $179,700 and kept her pants on.

True but she's obviously playing a longer game - because Trump was willing to give her the same amount 15k/month - paid for by donors to the RNC for a signature on a NDA -  Rob Porter - Hope Hicks - Kelly Sadler - Keith Schuller - all took the deal - Omarosa declined............

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

@Cirice wrote:

During the campaign, Trump said he would "surround myself with only the best and most serious people."

Now he admits he hired Omarosa to work at the White House on an annual salary of $179,700 because she "only said GREAT things about me".

He hired a person that he thinks is "wacky" "nasty" "viscious" "not smart" "a loser" "a dog" "a lowlife" and "nothing but problems"  because she said great things about him.

Your post proves Omarosa is actually pretty smart. She got $179,700 and kept her pants on.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@KidBoy2 wrote:
oceanedge2 posted..

No matter what anyone thinks of Omarosa her book title has proven true.

=========================================================

proven true? No, it is the word of a bitter women that was fired....she is trying to get back at Trump .

FYI Trump calls the like of Ms Warren and the always lovely (sic) Ms Pelosi similar names...get real.

Follow the money!

Omarosa provided actual audio tapes to support much of what she has alleged............  

Wow - so now the Standard is Whether or not Trumps most recent despicable behavior is no worse than his past despicable behavior

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

You must be the owner of all the beach-front property in the midwest.

We have plenty of wonderful beaches in the midwest. Most of the northern border of my great state of Ohio is a beach.

https://www.travelchannel.com/interests/beaches/photos/best-midwest-beaches

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15
oceanedge2 posted..

No matter what anyone thinks of Omarosa her book title has proven true.

=========================================================

proven true? No, it is the word of a bitter women that was fired....she is trying to get back at Trump .

FYI Trump calls the like of Ms Warren and the always lovely (sic) Ms Pelosi similar names...get real.

Follow the money!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15
Mick posted..

We have 500 Immigrant Children seperated from their Parents being held in Cages and Trump has told the Justice Dept. - they have No Idea or Plan on how to reunite them with their Parents - the Parents have been deported - the children are still in Dog Cages in the USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You need to get up to speed...there are plans and have been plans and they are uniting children with their parents.

I believe what you call "dog cages" are fenced areas that ICE and Homeland Security have used for years.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You folks never cease to amaze me...  If such a recording existed we would have heard it on every network in the country. Think about it, people like Medow would have paid money for it and claimed all the glory.

Try to get a grip on reality...

TOO FUNNY!!

OH GOOD

First, there was the - Whataboutism Defense

Now there is the - Woulda Shoulda Coulda - Defense

How about we ask WHY we are even having these kinds of Conversations?

ABOUT THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA

Democrats didn't HIRE Omarosa

In fact Democrats didn't HIRE Trump

Democrats didn't hire Manafort

Democrats didn;t hire Papadopolous or Flynn or Gates

The USA is under attack from the Russians - the 2018 Midterm Elections are currently being attacked by the Russians

Trumps attempt at Trade War is turning not only Economic and Financial Markets Upside Down - now Turkey is threatening to Leave NATO and hook up with Putin

We have 500 Immigrant Children seperated from their Parents being held in Cages and Trump has told the Justice Dept. - they have No Idea or Plan on how to reunite them with their Parents - the Parents have been deported - the children are still in Dog Cages in the USA

What conversations?  You nor I have any idea what the converstion in question was about.  But naturally you try to make something out of it to try nto hide that the left HAS NOTHING TO OFFER VOTERS.  Whoops, sorry, I forgot you believe a bill to tell Homeland Security to stop enforcing the law is a great platform.

What's hilarious, you choose to hype Omarosa.  The person who said Trump was not a racist and she would never take a job with a racist.  But then, to make a few bucks, claims Trump is a racist.  You must be the owner of all the beach-front property in the midwest.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

@jimc91 wrote:

You folks never cease to amaze me...  If such a recording existed we would have heard it on every network in the country. Think about it, people like Medow would have paid money for it and claimed all the glory.

TOO FUNNY!!

OH GOOD

First, there was the - Whataboutism Defense

Now there is the - Woulda Shoulda Coulda - Defense

How about we ask WHY we are even having these kinds of Conversations?

ABOUT THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA

Democrats didn't HIRE Omarosa

In fact Democrats didn't HIRE Trump

Democrats didn't hire Manafort

Democrats didn;t hire Papadopolous or Flynn or Gates

The USA is under attack from the Russians - the 2018 Midterm Elections are currently being attacked by the Russians

Trumps attempt at Trade War is turning not only Economic and Financial Markets Upside Down - now Turkey is threatening to Leave NATO and hook up with Putin

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

TOO FUNNY!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views