It’s Brain Health Awareness Month! Check out Staying Sharp and its new features designed to support brain health.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Tanks Twitter Stock - down 21%

Message 1 of 10

I love Twitter and it is the only social media I use (except AARP). I so hate he has degraded this channel and fear it will go the way of myspace, thanks to this #dotard.

#VegasStrong

#BoycottMGM

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I don't own any twitter stock so - no problemo. Any of you complainers "take a hit"?

Nope - nowhere close - not only no twitter stock - never bought into the twitter scam, or the farcebook scam...

In my opinion both those stocks were never worth much, really. a couple hundred servers, a smattering of low paid employees, then you tell people they can sell their advertisements on it and BOOM..its worth many billions, people buy the stock in a market where stocks are rated on PROJECTED EARNINGS for next quarter. Its like when Tesla was valued higher then GM.

puh-leese. Lets see who wins in the actual asset sell off. I play the game a bit..no interest outside of the market. But i dont own anything thats based on thin air. Now we have companies buying up their own stock and bragging about their earnings. House of Cards?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

I don't own any twitter stock so - no problemo. Any of you complainers "take a hit"?

Nope - nowhere close - not only no twitter stock - never bought into the twitter scam, or the farcebook scam...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@mickstuder
Well maybe The Donald tweeted himself into collusion, better yet, impeachment he used it so much.

Tweeting was what started all his crap, and it went down hill from there.

On top of that, he does not give a  rats     about what or who looses stock, jobs, or money, just him and his family. He is so GREEDY that is why he is where he's at, enough was NEVER enough. 

Thanks for the tweets Donald.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

Who will President Trump blame when the DOW falls ? Will he only take credit when it's going up , but take no responsibility when it drops like whale crap ?

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I heard the Brits are looking into social media's Russia Connection in the run up to the Brexit vote, and are not a bit amused by what they've found. Possible they may require social media in the UK to do some vetting of its posts and remove the outright lies and slander, which would eliminate Trumps posts and hamstring future Russian intervention in their political affairs!

Europe always was a lot more willing and able to act to protect their citizens - for just one example, we banned lead pain in the 1970's, Europe banned it in 1924. Looks like they'll lead the way in cleaning up their social media as well.

Yes, it's pretty much confirmed. This is just one of dozens of news reports about it:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/arron-banks-nigel-farage-leave-brexit-russia-connect...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

I heard the Brits are looking into social media's Russia Connection in the run up to the Brexit vote, and are not a bit amused by what they've found. Possible they may require social media in the UK to do some vetting of its posts and remove the outright lies and slander, which would eliminate Trumps posts and hamstring future Russian intervention in their political affairs!

Europe always was a lot more willing and able to act to protect their citizens - for just one example, we banned lead pain in the 1970's, Europe banned it in 1924. Looks like they'll lead the way in cleaning up their social media as well.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Yeah, Pravda was never gonna be a good bet for a stock portfolio.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Tanks Twitter Stock - down 21%

Message 10 of 10

Millions of Twitter Users Accounts have been purged from Twitter because they..................

Do Not Want To Be Associated with this Exclusive Trump State Communication Media

Twitter - Shadow-blocks-bans most Regular Americans Tweets - all you really get to see are Trump Tweets - Hollywood Tweets & Those From GOP Radicals

Investors pummeled Twitter Inc.’s stock in Friday trading as the company reported that user growth had turned negative, even as its quarterly results beat Wall Street expectations on the top and bottom lines.

Twitter shares TWTR, -20.54% fell 21% during Friday’s regular session to close at $34.13.

Before Friday’s losses, the stock had gained roughly 80% this year, while the S&P 500 index SPX, -0.66% climbed 6.1%.

Twitter’s Friday decline was even greater that the near 20% loss Facebook Inc. FB, -0.78%   shares suffered after that company’s “nightmare” guidance issued by executives on its Wednesday earnings call, though Twitter’s market cap loss of $6.6 billion paled in comparison to Facebook’s $120 billion decline.

Source - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/twitter-shares-slide-16-after-fake-account-purge-new-rules-in-euro...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies