AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Takes 80 Million From Coast Guard 4 ICE

Message 1 of 20

Trump Takes 80 Million From Coast Guard 4 ICE

Trump only has 13,000 migrant kids in custody, there ani't  no end to doing good, but it's expensive, it cost as much each day for each kid in custody as it would  to stay in a Trump resort, and billionaires need tax cuts.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

Housing and taking kids from their parents is a problem the MORON (Trump) created. Now he's taking money from other agencies to help clean up his mess. Also the MORON is asking Americans to pay for his wall, and he stated  a hundred times that Mexico will pay for the wall. This was just another one of his many, many, lies and cons. Mexico told him that they wasn't going to pay for his f*ck*ng wall. Why don't he start a go fund me so he and his supporters can pay for his **bleep** wall. NOT THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS!Man Tongue

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

It's Not Normal when you need to transfer Millions of Dollars from Multiple Agencies to fund a Program in a single agency that you promised to Create Two Years Ago in your Campaign

The Federal Government runs thousands of programs every year - it's not efficient use of time and staff if you have to task personnel in multiple agencies to move money around from one to another and afterwards the Agencies you stole the money from then have to adjust their priorities because now they don't have the resources to carry out their mission and directives that they budgeted for

Anyone who has ever managed anything understands this is gross incompetence & mismanagement

Just another example of the Chaos & Dysfunction created when you have someone in a leadership who is not Fit For The Job

Of course it's normal. Situations change, New Needs arise, a good manager responds to events AS they arise. 

You won't find that LAME Excuse in any credible discussion of Management - even Management 101 or in Management for Dummies

Good Managers - ANTICIPATE - Events that could arise and build in Contigencies to effectively deal with them

Any decent local builder - architect - plumber - electrician - stock broker - insurance company - lawyer or health professional understands - Expletives Happen - and they design budgets so they can be proactive when and if they do

Again, Trumps Zero Tolerance Policy - created the shortfalls in ICE and that monetary need was unanticipated...........................creating the need to disrupt the Missions of other Government Agencies to cover Trumps Total and Complete Ignorance & Incompetence

Trumps runnning the Country like Trump ran his businesses - INTO THE GROUND

Unfit to be President

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

It's Not Normal when you need to transfer Millions of Dollars from Multiple Agencies to fund a Program in a single agency that you promised to Create Two Years Ago in your Campaign

The Federal Government runs thousands of programs every year - it's not efficient use of time and staff if you have to task personnel in multiple agencies to move money around from one to another and afterwards the Agencies you stole the money from then have to adjust their priorities because now they don't have the resources to carry out their mission and directives that they budgeted for

Anyone who has ever managed anything understands this is gross incompetence & mismanagement

Just another example of the Chaos & Dysfunction created when you have someone in a leadership who is not Fit For The Job

Of course it's normal. Situations change, New Needs arise, a good manager responds to events AS they arise. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump administration plans to use Coast Guard money to pay for border enforcement

DUH - Coast Guard - Hurricanes - Doofus

The Trump administration, facing a growing immigration enforcement mission on the southern U.S. border, is considering a plan to shift money from the U.S. Coast Guard to other parts of the Department of Homeland Security, according to U.S. officials and an internal Coast Guard message obtained by The Washington Post.

Most of the funding would go to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which also is part of Homeland Security. The department has the authority to move money around between its components and may also shift other funding to pay for ICE operations.

The Coast Guard message stated that $77 million could be shifted and that several courses of action have been presented to Adm. Karl Schultz, the Coast Guard commandant. The Coast Guard Reserve also “may be required to provide a contribution,” the message said.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/06/22/trump-administration-plans-to-use-coast...

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS - DUH!!!!

Our government has many, many functions to perform. It calls for a constant shifting of resources within and between agencies.

I hope you now realize that I am not a  Doofus!!!

So in you view the COAST GUARD does not patrol borders. Are you sure about that?

so, yes, they are part of the same team with differing responsibilities. funds are shifted as circumstances dictate. yes, i'm sure.

When you're the President of the USA and your Party the GOP Controls the US Congress where all the Budgets for all Government Agencies are Determined based on your Policy Inititatives

The Republican Controlled US Congress where all the Priorities for appropriations are Determined

If you are a Competent President

If you are a Competent US Congress

If you both are capable of Governing

You don't have to shift money from the budgets of multiple different agencies into a single agency 

To carry out a Policy that you campaigned on and promised Voters since being in office you were going to carry out

If you have to do these things - you are incompetent

Just One More Illustration of Trump being unfit to be President

Just One More Illustration of the GOP being unfit to Govern

Circumstances change requiring adjustments to the previously established budgeting.

I Guess So - Seems to be the SOP of the Greatest Businessman & Deal Maker in History - surely the GOP had someone out of the 17 Republicans who ran for President that could manage a budget

Kasich - Christie - Bush - Perry.......................everyone of them ran a State and Managed a Budget

Trump can't even Manage the Managers he Hired - No Clue Who They Are Even - heh heh

"I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration"

"I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations."

Does any of that relate 2 - Circumstances change requiring adjustments to the 

previously established budgeting?

Yes all of it - it's another illustration of how Unfit Trump is for any part of the Job...........................even I thought he must be capable of at least developing a accurate Budget and managing it.............................

He created the reason the budget needs to be adjusted and it's not a reaction to a crisis or something new - he campaigned on Fixing Immigration...................and he initiated the Zero Tolerance Policy

Not Fit For Any Part of the Job

How does any of that - 

relate 2 - Circumstances change requiring adjustments to the 

Circumstances change, adjustments are made - perfectly normal.

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump administration plans to use Coast Guard money to pay for border enforcement

The Trump administration, facing a growing immigration enforcement mission on the southern U.S. border, is considering a plan to shift money from the U.S. Coast Guard to other parts of the Department of Homeland Security, according to U.S. officials and an internal Coast Guard message obtained by The Washington Post.

Most of the funding would go to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which also is part of Homeland Security. The department has the authority to move money around between its components and may also shift other funding to pay for ICE operations.

The Coast Guard message stated that $77 million could be shifted and that several courses of action have been presented to Adm. Karl Schultz, the Coast Guard commandant. The Coast Guard Reserve also “may be required to provide a contribution,” the message said.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/06/22/trump-administration-plans-to-use-coast...

Our government has many, many functions to perform. It calls for a constant shifting of resources within and between agencies.

So in you view the COAST GUARD does not patrol borders. Are you sure about that?

so, yes, they are part of the same team with differing responsibilities. funds are shifted as circumstances dictate. yes, i'm sure.

When you're the President of the USA and your Party the GOP Controls the US Congress where all the Budgets for all Government Agencies are Determined based on your Policy Inititatives

The Republican Controlled US Congress where all the Priorities for appropriations are Determined

You don't have to shift money from the budgets of multiple different agencies into a single agency 

To carry out a Policy that you campaigned on and promised Voters since being in office you were going to carry out

Circumstances change requiring adjustments to the previously established budgeting.

I Guess So - Seems to be the SOP of the Greatest Businessman & Deal Maker in History - surely the GOP had someone out of the 17 Republicans who ran for President that could manage a budget

Kasich - Christie - Bush - Perry.......................everyone of them ran a State and Managed a Budget

Trump can't even Manage the Managers he Hired - No Clue Who They Are Even - heh heh

"I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations."

Yes all of it - it's another illustration of how Unfit Trump is for any part of the Job...........................even I thought he must be capable of at least developing a accurate Budget and managing it.............................

He created the reason the budget needs to be adjusted and it's not a reaction to a crisis or something new - he campaigned on Fixing Immigration...................and he initiated the Zero Tolerance Policy

How does any of that - 

relate 2 - Circumstances change requiring adjustments to the 

Circumstances change, adjustments are made - perfectly normal.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views