Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Takes 80 Million From Coast Guard 4 ICE

Message 11 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump administration plans to use Coast Guard money to pay for border enforcement

DUH - Coast Guard - Hurricanes - Doofus

The Trump administration, facing a growing immigration enforcement mission on the southern U.S. border, is considering a plan to shift money from the U.S. Coast Guard to other parts of the Department of Homeland Security, according to U.S. officials and an internal Coast Guard message obtained by The Washington Post.

Most of the funding would go to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which also is part of Homeland Security. The department has the authority to move money around between its components and may also shift other funding to pay for ICE operations.

The Coast Guard message stated that $77 million could be shifted and that several courses of action have been presented to Adm. Karl Schultz, the Coast Guard commandant. The Coast Guard Reserve also “may be required to provide a contribution,” the message said.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/06/22/trump-administration-plans-to-use-coast...

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS - DUH!!!!

Our government has many, many functions to perform. It calls for a constant shifting of resources within and between agencies.

I hope you now realize that I am not a  Doofus!!!

So in you view the COAST GUARD does not patrol borders. Are you sure about that?

so, yes, they are part of the same team with differing responsibilities. funds are shifted as circumstances dictate. yes, i'm sure.

When you're the President of the USA and your Party the GOP Controls the US Congress where all the Budgets for all Government Agencies are Determined based on your Policy Inititatives

The Republican Controlled US Congress where all the Priorities for appropriations are Determined

If you are a Competent President

If you are a Competent US Congress

If you both are capable of Governing

You don't have to shift money from the budgets of multiple different agencies into a single agency 

To carry out a Policy that you campaigned on and promised Voters since being in office you were going to carry out

If you have to do these things - you are incompetent

Just One More Illustration of Trump being unfit to be President

Just One More Illustration of the GOP being unfit to Govern

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump administration plans to use Coast Guard money to pay for border enforcement

The Trump administration, facing a growing immigration enforcement mission on the southern U.S. border, is considering a plan to shift money from the U.S. Coast Guard to other parts of the Department of Homeland Security, according to U.S. officials and an internal Coast Guard message obtained by The Washington Post.

Most of the funding would go to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which also is part of Homeland Security. The department has the authority to move money around between its components and may also shift other funding to pay for ICE operations.

The Coast Guard message stated that $77 million could be shifted and that several courses of action have been presented to Adm. Karl Schultz, the Coast Guard commandant. The Coast Guard Reserve also “may be required to provide a contribution,” the message said.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/06/22/trump-administration-plans-to-use-coast...

Our government has many, many functions to perform. It calls for a constant shifting of resources within and between agencies.

So in you view the COAST GUARD does not patrol borders. Are you sure about that?

so, yes, they are part of the same team with differing responsibilities. funds are shifted as circumstances dictate. yes, i'm sure.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

@n566192l wrote:

I wish The Administration, would shift the money the other way. Come up with a better plan than the camps. I guess, Trump will stop at nothing until he gets his wall.

I agree. We need a better way to deal with those here illegally. It is the legal process to send them back that creates the need for a place to keep them.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

trump supporters lamely try to justify anything that trump does.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

Trump Takes 80 Million From Coast Guard 4 ICE

Trump still has his golf money, so no worries.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

I wish The Administration, would shift the money the other way. Come up with a better plan than the camps. I guess, Trump will stop at nothing until he gets his wall.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

The report to night is they have taken 29million from the Coast Guard and put it in ICE for the internment camps, and running the new terror campaign. Time will tell what happens.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Takes 80 Million From Coast Guard 4 ICE

Message 20 of 20

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies