Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 10

Apparently the Coast Guard see it quite differently that the donald supporters.   A guy was flashing the same sign behind a CG official.   They removed him immediately.

What we all know, is that the white nationalists / neo-nazi are donalds base.   Yes, by every definition of racists, they epitomize that definition.    I seriously doubt that many of those people would not be able have a cogent discussion about this topic, which is why possibly, many of the nuh-uh folks here have no rational talking points...instead they are throwing muck and hope it sticks.   (hint:  it isn't).

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Racists who won't admit to being racist are also liars, racist liars. Those who won't admit to seeing racist signs are also liars and possibly racist liars. And so it goes.

It goes to the inescapable conclusion that supporting racist trump implies that one supports/approves of trump's racism, that one is somewhere between being a cowardly "in the closet racist" and a not too well disguised dogwhistler...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

Racists who won't admit to being racist are also liars, racist liars. Those who won't admit to seeing racist signs are also liars and possibly racist liars. And so it goes.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10
On a lighter note, i you make that sign and hold it upside down, in american sign language it can be interpretated as * butt hole *

I know a hand sign too..and i use it religiously.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Those liberal racists would definitely know a "white power sign" as they signal each other.

LIBERAL RACISTS, what a wordsmith comes up with to describe that which isn't.

In other words, LIBERAL RACIST is an oxymoron.

It is right up there with the rest of the oxymoron in the White House:

(1) LIVING DEAD (Trump Jr.)

(2) PAID VOLUNTEER (Ivanka)

(3) SOUND OF SILENCE (Melania)

(4) CLEVER FOOL (Trump The Chump, himself)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

Those liberal racists would definitely know a "white power sign" as they signal each other.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

Was that a WHITE POWER sign?

There is really no need to ask what sign she was forming with her fingers.

WHY?????

Because:

(1) The person flashing it is the Senior Counsel of TEXAS Attorney General Ken "INDICTED FOR FRAUD" Paxton.

(2) The husband of the person flashing it is the U.S. Attorney for Western TEXAS.

(3) And TEXAS was voted the most RACIST STATE IN THE UNION!

That was definitely a WHITE POWER sign.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I read the link and the only sign I saw was the "OK" sign made.  Maybe the racist liberals make this sign to indicate "white power" but I doubt any conservatives know this to be a white power sign. Those deplorable liberals!

We already know there is a Covert Coup D'état taking place by Trumps own Hand-picked Best of the Best - Hires - in his own Administration

I think knowing that - it's reasonable for people to assume there are other Groups also doing whatever they want in Trumps Government

Obviously, the US Coast Guard understands their Sailor was intentionally signaling - White Power - becuase they reassigned the Dude

This is all just another example of the Chaos & Dysfunction in the Command & Control Structure of all all US Government Agencies

When the Guy at the Top is Unfit for the Job - it's creates the same Scenario

as Trickle Down Economics...................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

I read the link and the only sign I saw was the "OK" sign made.  Maybe the racist liberals make this sign to indicate "white power" but I doubt any conservatives know this to be a white power sign. Those deplorable liberals!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Sycophants Flashing White Power

Message 10 of 10

Kavanaugh Lawyer Zina Bash Flashes White Power Sign During Committee Hearings

A clip shows Bash, who was in direct view of TV cameras, appearing to hold her thumb and index finger into an O shape, with her other fingers extended. The gesture is commonly known as the "OK" sign, but has been associated with white supremacists recently. Twitter users accused Bash, who served in the Trump administration as an adviser on immigration policy, of making a "white power" symbol.

Source - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kavanaugh-hearing-today-zina-bash-appears-to-make-white-power-sign-conf...

White Power A.png

US Coast

A member of a U.S. Coast Guard team responding to Tropical Storm Florence in South Carolina appeared to flash a white power hand gesture in the background as a captain was being interviewed Friday by MSNBC.

The man has since been removed from the Florence response operations and the incident is under investigation, said Coast Guard Lt. J.B. Zorn.

"Whatever that symbol means, it doesn't reflect the Coast Guard and our core values," Zorn said. "It won't be tolerated."

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/coast-guard-member-flashes-white-power-hand-signal-tv-n909856

White Power.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors