Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Supporters Clean Up West Baltimore And The Liberal Media Are Irritated

Message 21 of 29

Trump Cult members are hypocrites. They always complain about their mortal enemy. "liberals", but do nothing when they're in power. The Republicans have controlled Congress for 9 years and their only positive accomplishment is ushering in a massive tax break for the ultra wealthy and large corporations. 

Along the way, they built up the largest deficit in American history. Remember when Republicans believed in smaller government and reducing the deficit?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Supporters Clean Up West Baltimore And The Liberal Media Are Irritated

Message 22 of 29

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

That is nice of them. I shall refrain from asking when they will be taking out the garbage currently occupying the White House. 

Does this make up for Trump's racist comments about Baltimore? 

Since when is telling the truth about how bad Baltimore is and has been for decades since it's been run by Democrats racist?

Just a little odd that he only makes those comments about predominantly black or Latino areas. I'm sure it is just a coincidence because otherwise he would be a hate mongering racist, wouldn't he?

If the shoe fits, wear it!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Supporters Clean Up West Baltimore And The Liberal Media Are Irritated

Message 23 of 29

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Congress has been run by the Republicans for the past 9 years. Other than providing huge tax breaks to the ultra wealthy and large corporations, what have they done?

Try to read and understand the previous comment before responding!  Baltimore has been run by Democrats for decades.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 29

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

That is nice of them. I shall refrain from asking when they will be taking out the garbage currently occupying the White House. 

Since when is telling the truth about how bad Baltimore is and has been for decades since it's been run by Democrats racist?

Just a little odd that he only makes those comments about predominantly black or Latino areas. I'm sure it is just a coincidence because otherwise he would be a hate mongering racist, wouldn't he?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 29

Congress has been run by the Republicans for the past 9 years. Other than providing huge tax breaks to the ultra wealthy and large corporations, what have they done?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 29

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 29

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 29

I salute any and all clean up efforts wherever needed. My questions here, which was not noted in the article: were the trump supporters / volunteers, residents of the area? Were there any people in the group who oppose trump, but felt compelled to help? Or were they from outside of the Balitimore area which was cleaned up?

Since this is meant to draw attention, I think that a few more specifics would be appropriate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 29 of 29

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50329/trump-supporters-clean-west-baltimore-and-liberal-amanda-presti...

Trump Supporters Clean Up West Baltimore And The Liberal Media Are IrritatedScreenshot courtesy of Kimberly Klacik

On Monday, a group of Trump supporters led by conservative activist Scott Presler went to West Baltimore for a massive clean-up operation following tweets sent by President Donald Trump highlighting the dire conditions in the area.

While the residents were thankful for the overhaul — well over 100 volunteers came together to remove 12 tons of trash, according to Presler — the liberal media were, uh, irritated. The media attacked the activist as an "extremist," questioned his motives, and scolded him for "reinforc[ing] the tired image that the poor people in this city can’t take care of their own neighborhoods."

Here are some of the photos and videos from the clean-up effort:

======================================================

Liberal media..the brainwashing of America!

Kudos
Views
Replies