Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already

Message 61 of 72
Mick posted..

It's very simple actually - I don't work for any Media so the Headlines I Post on AARP are frequently my own - No TOS prevents that even though I'm sure you've complained about it & me to AARP as many times as you've Complained about it on the Forum

===========================================================

Again .. " Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already" Another false headline ...makes me ASK WHY?

So your answer is because I can get away with posting misinformation. I ask you are you proud of that? I also ask how stupid do you think posters are to fall for your thread headlines that are not true?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 72

Trump gave Netanahue the go ahead, Netanahue named a town after him.  No repercussions from America. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 72

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
The headline from the link.."Israel steps up strikes as Gaza rocket attacks intensify"

" Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already" Another false headline ...makes me ASK WHY?

Anything that implicates trump or criticizes him is false to you.  No surprise here.

I believe that any ridiculous assignment of involvement where there is no connectivity would be false or maybe even silly to any rational person.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 72

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

JERUSALEM (AP) — Gaza militants fired hundreds of rockets into southern Israel on Sunday, killing at least four Israelis and bringing life to a standstill across the region in the bloodiest fighting since a 2014 war. As Israel pounded Gaza with airstrikes, the Palestinian death toll rose to 20, including two pregnant women and two babies.

The bloodshed marked the first Israeli fatalities from rocket fire since the 2014 war. With Palestinian militants threatening to send rockets deeper into Israel and Israeli reinforcements massing near the Gaza frontier, the fighting showed no signs of slowing down.

Source - https://www.apnews.com/8edafea6837040c0b5f229ed5abd3713

What did he do? Do you suppose he did the  "3-2-1 Fire" or do you think he pushed the buttons himself?

It obviously mattered little what he did

And yet - look at your topic title.

Another of many fraudulent topics.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 72

@mickstuder wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The terrorists shoot first and it's president Trump's fault. I'm confussed? 

Did the US provide the rockets for the terrorists?

Did the US provide comfort to the terrorists?

Did the US fire the first rocket at Israel?

NO to the above

Does the US support our friend and ally... Israel?

Does the US help Israel to defend herself?

Will the US support Israel against agression and genocidal terrorists in Gaza?

Yes to the above

Israel has a right to exist PEACEFULLY!

1. There was a reason No US President B4 Trump was willing to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem

2. There was a reason why for 8 years Obama was not supportive of the War Monger Netanyahu

3. There is a reason Trump put his Son in Law - Kushner in charge of negotiating Peace in the Middle East - a person who is first a Jew with strong ties to both Netanyahu & the Jewish State & Second a Money Grubber & third has absolutely No Diplomatic Experience

The result of Trumps Middle East Policies has been

A. Russia has taken over Syria in partnership with Iran

B. Saudi Arabia supplied with US Military Equipment - Technology & Intelligence is conducting Ethnic & Religious Cleansing in Yemen

C. The Palestinians are being systematically driven from occupied territory either into the Sea or into the Desert Property of Neighboring Arab States

IN OTHER WORDS ANOTHER COMPLETE TRUMP FOREIGN POLICY FAILURE JUST LIKE

NORTH KOREA

RUSSIA

CHINA

SYRIA

TURKEY

AFGHANISTAN

IRAQ

YEMEN

THE KURDS

MORE WARS & BLOODSHED - MORE AMERICAN CASUALTIES - MORE WASTED US TAX PAYERS MONEY

Again, do you think he pushed the button or just did the countdown? I don't see the involvement of China, Turkey, etc. nor Russia/Syria/Iran. Do you think they may have launched the rockets?

And the Kurds - we're they out there launching missiles?

You do seem to have a problem with focusing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 72

@KidBoy2 wrote:
The headline from the link.."Israel steps up strikes as Gaza rocket attacks intensify"

" Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already" Another false headline ...makes me ASK WHY?

It's very simple actually - I don't work for any Media so the Headlines I Post on AARP are frequently my own - No TOS prevents that even though I'm sure you've complained about it & me to AARP as many times as you've Complained about it on the Forum

I provide some General Sourcing about the factual basis for my personal opinions - for example - is the there fighting & are people dying from Military Action in the Middle East

I've explained this to you multiple times & yet you continue to waste Bandwidth complaining about it

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 72

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

JERUSALEM (AP) — Gaza militants fired hundreds of rockets into southern Israel on Sunday, killing at least four Israelis and bringing life to a standstill across the region in the bloodiest fighting since a 2014 war. As Israel pounded Gaza with airstrikes, the Palestinian death toll rose to 20, including two pregnant women and two babies.

The bloodshed marked the first Israeli fatalities from rocket fire since the 2014 war. With Palestinian militants threatening to send rockets deeper into Israel and Israeli reinforcements massing near the Gaza frontier, the fighting showed no signs of slowing down.

What did he do? Do you suppose he did the  "3-2-1 Fire" or do you think he pushed the buttons himself?

It obviously mattered little what he did

The Results are more than self-evident

A area that was relatively Violence Free for the last 5 years is once again in Turmoil with people dying & the only things that have changed in those peaceful 5 years

1. The Resumption of US Support for the indicted Criminal President of Israel - Netanyahu

2. The relocation of the US Embassy to Jerusalem along with the accompanying Provocative Words from Trump

3. The USA'S complete disregard & obfuscation of a two-state solution which has been US Policy for a Decade

Other than that - yeah you're right - add that to the growing list of things where Trump has done nothing - but make things worse

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 72

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The terrorists shoot first and it's president Trump's fault. I'm confussed? 

Did the US provide the rockets for the terrorists?

Did the US provide comfort to the terrorists?

Did the US fire the first rocket at Israel?

NO to the above

Does the US support our friend and ally... Israel?

Does the US help Israel to defend herself?

Will the US support Israel against agression and genocidal terrorists in Gaza?

Yes to the above

Israel has a right to exist PEACEFULLY!

1. There was a reason No US President B4 Trump was willing to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem

2. There was a reason why for 8 years Obama was not supportive of the War Monger Netanyahu

3. There is a reason Trump put his Son in Law - Kushner in charge of negotiating Peace in the Middle East - a person who is first a Jew with strong ties to both Netanyahu & the Jewish State & Second a Money Grubber & third has absolutely No Diplomatic Experience

The result of Trumps Middle East Policies has been

A. Russia has taken over Syria in partnership with Iran

B. Saudi Arabia supplied with US Military Equipment - Technology & Intelligence is conducting Ethnic & Religious Cleansing in Yemen

C. The Palestinians are being systematically driven from occupied territory either into the Sea or into the Desert Property of Neighboring Arab States

IN OTHER WORDS ANOTHER COMPLETE TRUMP FOREIGN POLICY FAILURE JUST LIKE

NORTH KOREA

RUSSIA

CHINA

SYRIA

TURKEY

AFGHANISTAN

IRAQ

YEMEN

THE KURDS

MORE WARS & BLOODSHED - MORE AMERICAN CASUALTIES - MORE WASTED US TAX PAYERS MONEY

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 72

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors