Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already

212 Views
Message 31 of 72

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

When the analysis of todays events goes down a rabbit hole and talks about activities that happened 50-60 years ago... focus and analytics are lost.  Apparently only to some Conservative here....they ignore the recent examples because they think they can make a point, and they do while ignoring the hypocrisy.  For example, you ignored the recent examples such as Pakistan and Iraq while attacking Democrats as racists in the 50's and 60's as being relevant.  It helps open-minded people see just how disingenuous they are.  in slearly this indicates a basic lack of understanding  dynamics and issues of the day. Just as you did about the racist Dems of yesteryear.  Had you taken a more open-minded approach you may asked a question that would help you understand, such as, "Do you think we should help our allies"  You would have learned I would have responded "yes".  I would have also said we take care of our interests, as well.  We alway's have.  My point is/was that trump claimed he was going to be different.....he isn't.  The US has always taken care of it's interests AND it's allies and is why his false screed of "America First" is nonsense because it always has and is one reason America has always been great.

 

I hope that helps clarify your misunderstanding.

 

Allies come to protect each others back and that's what we're doing. Listen...  Every president has do so, History proves this, however not with equal vigor. To your odd point... this is not a police action. That observation is wrong and repeating it, will never make it right or accurate.  No, it isn't.  Have you heard anyone say we're heading out to defend our allies?  If so, who and when?  It's been said we're going out to Iran without mention of Israel.  Is it a nuance?  Possibly, but why not be clear?

 

The sins of the past are not relative todays events. Pakistan and Iraq are the present as well.  Did you forget or is that inconvenient?  However ...  if someone is trying to move the conversation towards antisemitic bigoted rhetoric, which no one has to my knowledge.  Maybe the perception is bigoted on your part.  Guess what?  If you don't kiss Israels butt, it doesn't make one anti-simitic.  then of course anything ever done is relative... right?  Yep, and it depends on how open-minded one is.  I have said NOTHING anti-semitic and it's quite telling that you have suggested otherwise.

 

Hamas fired hundreds of rockets without president Trump helping them. Hamas are terrorists. Hamas has had their previously agreed upon land invaded.  Israel has been much more aggressive since trump has taken office.  Hasmas has returned the favor....you blame Hamas.  Open-minded people can see the cause and effect.  and Hamas are murderers.As is the Israel Army.  Hamas needs no reason to hate Jews. Native Americans didn't need a reason to hate English settlers either....they both, Hamas and Native Americans were living ib peace until their land was stolen/invaded.Hamas uses children as shields.Yep, so did the Viet Cong. Hamas is openly commited to the destruction of Israel. And Israel is committed to steal their land. Hamas is commited to the genocide of the Jewsih people. Just as many Americans are with Muslims. Hamas are being aided by Iran. Israel is being aided by trump. Hamas can not build their own rockets. Apparently trump disagrees with you that Israel can defend themself. Hamas shoots their rockets indiscriminatly at civilians. In Venezuela they throw rocks....trump wants the US military to shoot unarmed immigrants

 

If anyone see Israel or the US as complicit in this debacle... well then, see Forrest Gump for reference.  No thanks; one with blinders on in this discussion is enough.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already

219 Views
Message 32 of 72

When the analysis of todays events goes down a rabbit hole and talks about activities that happened 50-60 years ago... focus and analytics are lost.  Clearly this indicates a basic lack of understanding  dynamics and issues of the day. 

 

Allies come to protect each others back and that's what we're doing. Listen...  Every president has do so, History proves this, however not with equal vigor. To your odd point... this is not a police action. That observation is wrong and repeating it, will never make it right or accurate.  

 

The sins of the past are not relative todays events. However ...  if someone is trying to move the conversation towards antisemitic bigoted rhetoric, then of course anything ever done is relative... right?

 

Hamas fired hundreds of rockets without president Trump helping them. Hamas are terrorists. Hamas are murderers. Hamas needs no reason to hate Jews. Hamas uses children as shields. Hamas is openly commited to the destruction of Israel. Hamas is commited to the genocide of the Jewsih people. Hamas are being aided by Iran. Hamas can not build their own rockets. Hamas shoots their rockets indiscriminatly at civilians. 

 

If anyone see Israel or the US as complicit in this debacle... well then, see Forrest Gump for reference.

 

 

 

 


Liberals are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already

208 Views
Message 33 of 72

Real World...

We have trump looking for any diversion, bolton the war hawk, and pompeo who doesn’t have a clue...so let’s act tough against Iran, because our other foreign policies are failures, with enemies and allies. And trump will claim Israel as a success...because we give them a lot of money and this makes

netanyahu happy!

We have no policies, and where is this vaunted Middle East Peace Plan from jared? Or is this just more smoke and lies!

 

trump is incompetent 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already

216 Views
Message 34 of 72

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I'll agree that every action has a reaction. However the action ALWAYS begins with, inhuman hamas terrorist shooting something, at someone, who's innocent for some fictitious reason, that is based on hate, with the promise of Jewish genocide.

Treat the islamic terrorists like cockroaches in the night. Truth is the light that makes them scatter. These are the cowardly dogs who use children as shields. If you need to hate something... then here's your chance.

The lack of understanding of what is happening in the Middle east is what is posted above.

but if it alwsays possible to think that eventually the word "forgiveness" should come into the post unless just certain  people deserve to be forgiven and others don't

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already

219 Views
Message 35 of 72

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I'll agree that every action has a reaction. However the action ALWAYS begins with, inhuman hamas terrorist shooting something, at someone, who's innocent for some fictitious reason, that is based on hate, with the promise of Jewish genocide.Depends on one's viewpoint.  Many see the action was Israel's continued building/expansion on the West Bank, the US building their embassy in Jerusalem, etc.  Excuses begin when some ignore the actual ignition points.

Treat the islamic terrorists like cockroaches in the night. and you get close to 400 dead on an Easter Sunday.....thanks White Supremacists.... Truth is the light that makes them scatter. These are the cowardly dogs who use children as shields. and shoot-up mosques If you need to hate something... then here's your chance.  I prefer to hate hypocrisy and bigotry, and you?

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already

219 Views
Message 36 of 72

5 years of Peace shatterd purposefully by Trump moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem

 

5 years of Peace shattered because Trump supported a Israeli Prime Minister who had already promised to push the Palestinians into the Sea

 

5 years of Peace shattered by Trump Lying  about Iran breaking the terms of their Nuclear Deal - all Americas other allys stayed in the deal

 

All this was a Plan by Trump & Netanyahu from the beginning with Kushner running the messages back & forth in person & using a untraceable messaging app & by appeasing Saudi Arabia with US Military Support to ALLOW ethnic & Religious Cleansing IN Yemen

 

Trump is using powers he doesn't even have

 

Dems in Congress lack the Courage to even use the powers they have - not honoring the Responsibility they have

 

Israel Palestinians Iran is what you get

 

Trump Supporters are cheering for American Military Personnel to be put in harm's way - for another Lie

 

Its disgraceful & un American

 

 

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already

215 Views
Message 37 of 72
I'll agree that every action has a reaction. However the action ALWAYS begins with, inhuman hamas terrorist shooting something, at someone, who's innocent for some fictitious reason, that is based on hate, with the promise of Jewish genocide.

Treat the islamic terrorists like cockroaches in the night. Truth is the light that makes them scatter. These are the cowardly dogs who use children as shields. If you need to hate something... then here's your chance.

Liberals are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already

217 Views
Message 38 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

Americans deserve another point of view - if you don't agree with what I post

You should demonstrate that by refusing to Kudo my posts or proving my positions are factually incorrect

=============================================

I have proved many times that your posts are not factually. When you post a lie like you did on this thread..."Trump Starts Mideast War" that says it.

You Prove Nothing Because You Refuse To Do The Necessary Work.............

 

Trump has proven he is willing to do anything to take the Heat off himself

 

Even to put the US Military in Harms Way -

 

Trump sent US Soldiers to the Southern Border to create a Phony Invasion Scenario to try and help the GOP win Midterm Elections - a move that Embarrassed our Military when US Soldiers where held by Gun Point on US Soil by Mexican Soldiers who knew US Soldiers were prevented by Law from doing anything

 

Iran Has Done Nothing - Trump has tried to Provoke Iran since he took Office - He Cancelled US Involvement in the Iran Nuclear Deal - Iran did nothing

 

Now he's trying to Provoke Iran with his Co-Criminal President Netanyahu

 

Do the Research - Open Your Eyes - The US Military Are Just Pawns like Sessions - Mattis - Kelly

 

Iran .png

WHAT MESSAGE TO WHOM - FOR WHAT?

TRUMP & NETANYAHU PROVOKED THE PALESTINIANS?

 

 

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-sending-carrier-strike-group-send-message-iran-n1002196

 

 


"Message to Iran" - now, back to the topic (Israel) - do you think he actually pushed the buttons? 

 

BTW - now they have a Truce, did the President cause that too?


Yeah message to Iran for allowing Israel - USA'S Greatest Ally in the Middle East to provoke the Palestinians

 

We've heard a version of this message before from a Republican President - Bush was apparently sending a message to Saudi Arabia when he involved the US in Iraq

 

Historic Note: There were no WMD in Iraq - the US Republican President Bush Lied to the American People - Saddam Hussein of Iraq did not attack us on 911 - the US President Bush lied to the American People

 

Historic Note: 18 Saudi Arabians attacked us on 911 - we attacked Iraq - we are still there

 

Trump & Netanyahu have orchestrated the current Turmoil in the Middle East - not Iran

 

Once again a American President is lying to the American People & using US Soldiers as Political Pawns

 

Just like in Vietnam - Iraq - Nicaragua - Etc.

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already

220 Views
Message 39 of 72

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

Americans deserve another point of view - if you don't agree with what I post

You should demonstrate that by refusing to Kudo my posts or proving my positions are factually incorrect

=============================================

I have proved many times that your posts are not factually. When you post a lie like you did on this thread..."Trump Starts Mideast War" that says it.

You've proven nothing

 

All you're doing is complaining about the Title of a Post

 

Trump is sending a Naval Battlegroup - & a Air Force Battlegroup to the Middle East to attack Iran because Israel provoked the Palestinians

 

Deja vu

 

Bush sent the same US Military into Iraq because a 18 Saudi Arabians attacked the USA

 

YOU DONT SEE THE IRONY - in you - CALLING MY POST TITLE INACCURATE

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Starts Mideast War 4 Israeli's Dead Already

214 Views
Message 40 of 72

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
You can't make stuff up and expect rational people to believe it by saying "every free country is our ally". That is a delusional definition. In case you need to actually know the definition; "a state formally cooperating with another for a military or other purpose".  LMAO!  Yeah, I guess S. Korea was our ally in the 50's, eh?  And South Vietnam was our ally in the 60's too.  Too funny.  We rushed in to stop our enemy.....communism.  Who are we protecting Israel from when YOU claim they can protect themselves?  Is interesting when one chooses to ignore a question when they have nothing....so they cling to another issue.

We are not policing anything... the UN does stupid stuff like that.  And what country does the UN use to do most ALL of the policing for the most part?  HINT:  Who policed the Bosian War?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, August 6 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Answering Your Most Frequent Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors