Find answers to your Social Security questions in the AARP Social Security resource center.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Spikes Interest Rates - Dow Dives 400

Message 31 of 34

I don't know who posted this, but they are wrong about President Trump. First of all the president doesn't have the authority to raise rates. Secondly he is against racing rates. On 10/9/18, CNBC wrote " "I think we don't have to go as fast," the president answered to a question about the Fed raising rates ... ".

AARP "CLAIMS" to be "100 percent nonpartisan", but their choices of topics, words, phrases and conclusions tell a different story. 

AARP is just as LIBERAL and DIRTY as CNN, ABC, etc.

I hate that I gave them money.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 34
my vote is for "B".
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 34

@mickstuder wrote:

Greatest Business Genius in History - Creates Massive Tax Fraud Scheme & Files Bankruptcy 6 Times

Now He's Using the Same Magic Touch on US Economy

New York (CNN Business)Boo! Stocks are in the midst of a scary October slump.

Stocks slid sharply on Wednesday because investors are worried about rising interest rates.

The Dow was down nearly 400 points. The S&P 500 was on track for its fifth straight decline. And tech stocks were getting hit particularly hard. The Nasdaq dropped 2%.

Source - https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/10/investing/stock-market-today-techs-falling/index.html

Now, which part of the above quote will repubs believe?--  the part that hails Trump as "The Greatest Business Genius in History"  or the "truth" which declares he Created a Massive Tax Fraud Scheme & Filed Bankruptcy Six Times?  Both statements "may"be true (doubtful on the first), but only the second one is fact and the "whole truth!"

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Spikes Interest Rates - Dow Dives 1250

Message 34 of 34

Greatest Business Genius in History - Creates Massive Tax Fraud Scheme & Files Bankruptcy 6 Times

Now He's Using the Same Magic Touch on US Economy

New York (CNN Business)Boo! Stocks are in the midst of a scary October slump.

Stocks slid sharply on Wednesday because investors are worried about rising interest rates.

The Dow was down nearly 400 points. The S&P 500 was on track for its fifth straight decline. And tech stocks were getting hit particularly hard. The Nasdaq dropped 2%.

Source - https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/10/investing/stock-market-today-techs-falling/index.html

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements