WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Spends 181 Days and 106 Million Golfing

Message 1 of 5

This thread is a perfect example, illustrating the double standards and hypocrisy of Trump Lovers.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Spends 181 Days and 106 Million Golfing

Message 2 of 5

Golf is a white man's club and game...so of course the racists ignoble donald supporters will stay mum after they whined like 2 year olds during the Obama Administration.     Please ignore the current regime leader does cheat at even this game.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

In addition to the hypocrisy of Trump Cult members, who couldn't stop complaining about the few times President Obama played golf, the author left out a very important point. 

Every time Trump goes to one his golf resorts, he charges the Secret Service the full market value for the rooms they use. One would think a wealthy president, who puts the country first, should not even charge for their rooms. I guess this is Trump's definition of America First.

In essence, Trump is making a huge PROFIT off of his Secret Service detail. I believe that should be illegal.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Spends 181 Days and 106 Million Golfing

Message 4 of 5

Donald Trump told us when he becomes President he wont have time to play golf and complained about Obama playing golf too much.

Come on Man keep it real.

The hypocritical sheep also complained about Obama going to NYC to see a play with his family.

Come on Man keep it real.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 5 of 5

“I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again,” he told a rally audience in February 2016. “I don’t ever think I’d see anything. I just want to stay in the White House and work my *** off.”

Trump promised during his campaign that he would separate himself from his family business, he reneged on that pledge immediately afterward. He continues to profit from the various buildings, golf courses and hotels that the Trump Organization owns while maintaining control through his adult sons.

During Trump’s first two years in office, the RNC spent a total of $1.3 million at Trump properties. The Trump campaign spent another $1.6 million, and 117 other Republican candidates and committees spent at least another $1.4 million, according to a HuffPost analysis of Federal Election Commission filings.

Through last weekend, Trump has already spent 181 days at his golf courses, costing taxpayers at least $105.8 million in extra travel and security costs. Even on fundraising and campaign trips, such as the coming one, the campaign and party pay only a fraction of the actual cost of flying Air Force One and of transporting the vehicles in Trump’s motorcades, with taxpayers picking up the majority of it.

Source - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-doral-resort-golf-taxpayers_n_5d040795e4b0304a120f940a

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies