From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Slams Koch Brothers

Message 1 of 4

Well, the Koch Bro...one is exiting the stage, has said that they will back some DEM Senators, which may indicate that they Senate will be back in the hands of the DEMS.     $400M buys a lot of ads et al.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

The Koch brothers knew that any other R would have given them tax cuts, deregulation, and conservative justices, and all the while maintained stability in global markets. As a president, Mike Pence would be their guy. He ticks all the boxes for them. 

Corporations and big business may love the tax cuts and deregulation, but they hate instability and all of the chaos caused by Trump. He's wreckless and they know it.

I see it the same way.

trump out pence.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@gordyfl wrote:

Trump Slams Koch Brothers

"They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more."

The Koch brothers did not endorse Trump in the 2016 election.

The Koch brothers knew that any other R would have given them tax cuts, deregulation, and conservative justices, and all the while maintained stability in global markets. As a president, Mike Pence would be their guy. He ticks all the boxes for them. 

Corporations and big business may love the tax cuts and deregulation, but they hate instability and all of the chaos caused by Trump. He's wreckless and they know it.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 4 of 4

Trump: Koch brothers are ‘a total joke’

President Donald Trump is tired of hearing the conservative Koch network's criticism of his hard-line trade and immigration policies.

Trump Tweets: "The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade.

I never sought their support because I don’t need their money or bad ideas.

They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more.

I made them richer.

Their network is highly overrated, I have beaten them at every turn.

They want to protect their companies outside the U.S. from being taxed, I’m for America First & the American Worker - a puppet for no one.

Two nice guys with bad ideas. Make America Great Again!"

His Tweets:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1024239166429769729

and

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1024239166429769729?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweete...

The Koch brothers did not endorse Trump in the 2016 election.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors