Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Sends Putin Inspired Memo To Free Press

Message 1 of 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick's thread headline.."Trump Sends Putin Inspired Memo To Free Press"

Say what? Another false headline Mick!

The real headline is...."Trump campaign sends memo to television producers warning about 'credibility' of six Trump critics who it says spread false claims about collusion"

Putin Locks up Journalists and/or murders any who dare stray from the Official Russian Party Line in Russia

Trump is threatening American Journalists if they dare exercise their Free Speech

If Americans like yourself are not outraged by this - then Trump will move on to the Next Step in the Authoritarian Evolutionary Process

Americans have the Right to go in TV and lie about Trump if they want - it's a right guaranteed by the Ammendment in the US Constitution right B4 the Second One

Thats what makes us - well at least 1/2 of us different than the Russians

Here is one example of how that 50/50 split in America works

mick studer went to Vietnam when his Country Called to protect Americas Freedoms - even the Freedoms of guys like Trump

When America called to Donald Trump - he went to his Father to buy a Doctor to lie so he could stay in America safe & sound and take out ads in the biggest newspapers in New York City telling the World that the 5 black kids who were convicted of assaulting & raping a woman should get the Death Penalty..........................

Those 5 Black Kids were exonerated a few years later

AGAIN - Trump took out Full Page Ads in New Yorks Largest Newspapers Demanding that those 5 kids be executed

So Excuse Me - if I don't accept your lecture about - Credibility & Spreading False Claims - in the Free Press in America....................

On May 1, 1989, real estate magnate Donald Trump called for the return of the death penalty when he took out full-page advertisements in all four of the city's major newspapers. Trump said he wanted the "criminals of every age" who were accused of beating and raping a jogger in Central Park 12 days earlier "to be afraid".[82]

The advertisement, which cost an estimated $85,000,[82] said, in part, "Mayor Koch has stated that hate and rancor should be removed from our hearts. I do not think so. I want to hate these muggers and murderers. They should be forced to suffer ... Yes, Mayor Koch, I want to hate these murderers and I always will. ... How can our great society tolerate the continued brutalization of its citizens by crazed misfits? Criminals must be told that their CIVIL LIBERTIES END WHEN AN ATTACK ON OUR SAFETY BEGINS!"[83]

In a 1989 interview with CNN, Trump said to Larry King: "The problem with our society is the victim has absolutely no rights and the criminal has unbelievable rights" and that "maybe hate is what we need if we're gonna get something done."[84]

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#Accusations_by_Donald_Trump

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10
Mick's thread headline.."Trump Sends Putin Inspired Memo To Free Press"

Say what? Another false headline Mick!

The real headline is...."Trump campaign sends memo to television producers warning about 'credibility' of six Trump critics who it says spread false claims about collusion"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@LydiaN586309 

I’m not sure it’s the first shot, but I agree with the principal of your post. We know that this has been brewing, and trump is going to start throwing more rocks. But, I really think that he is in panic mode knowing that there is a lot that is blocking his way, and it also includes his family...bunch of crooks. 

trump is not reacting like a winner, he’s acting like someone who is scared!

Besides, he is lots of things, but being a winner is not one of them

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

Although this memorandum may, in fact, be Putin inspired,  I view it as a dictator's first warning shot over the bough of the ship on which freedom of speech sails; a not so vailed threat from Our Dictator in Chief.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

But it's okay to go on Fox News to lie and spread as many conspiracy theories as you like.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

ONLY explanation for no additional indictments is the DOJ policy that you can't indict a sitting President being extended to his immediate family. Guess we'll have to rely on the States to jail the Thief.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Amazing isn’t it!

Just goes to show what spoiled vindictive little children we have who are running our country. 

And now it’s more important than ever to point out the immoral, illegal behavior by the trump administration.

tax returns?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

1st-amendment-free-speech.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Sends Putin Inspired Memo To Free Press

Message 10 of 10

Trump Memorandum.png

Trump Memorandum 1.png

Source - https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/25/trump-campaign-issues-memo-to-tv-producers-after-mueller-report.html

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies