Trump Says He's Prepared For the Summit His Entire LIFE

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 30

Never confuse a Trump Cult member, who soaks himseslf in Fox Propaganda on a daily basis, with the FACTS. The heads of every U.S. intelligence agency and the FBI already said the Obama Administration did NOT spy on the Trump Campaign.

Despite that, Not Happening said, "You will ultimately discover that Obama ordered the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign as the investigation plays out."

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Says He's Prepared For the Summit His Entire LIFE

Message 12 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Poor NOT, they may have totally forgotten the fact that Reagan should have been impeached, but GOP in Congress played patsy to get the investigation blocked....sound familiar.   

Interestingly, the Special Investigator was also a Republican.    

Poor fisher, he does not realize the fact that Obama should have been impeached but because he had the color protecting him, he was not. Also, one gets wiser with age. For the liberals here that think a 10 year old has as much wisdom as a 71 year old, and the 71 year old has to "study" to have a meeting with a third world power, it is pathetic.

Take a careful look at the first sentence. Notice the attempt to use the word color to tell us Obama would have been impeached if he were not black. This is the most racist comment I have ever seen in here, and comes right from the far right play book. You would see something like this at a KKK meeting, and we do know a lot of the far right attend them.  The second thought does explain some of the post. The answer to the thought is yes a 10 year old in many cases does have more wisdom than a 71 year old Trump who has none. Anyone who is this racist does not deserve any type of intelligent back and forth from thinking people, and yes the poster is correct about pathetic, and this proves once again that the far right enablers are pathetic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 30

The Obama/Hillary cult see nothing wrong with Trump getting impeached but see everything wrong with Obama getting impeached. You will ultimately discover that Obama ordered the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign as the investigation plays out.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 30

President Obama is a man of integrity and honor. The last time I checked, there were zero indictments in his 8 year administration. Yet we have a bona fide member of the Trump Cult saying, 

"Obama should have been impeached but because he had the color protecting him, he was not. "

That statement proves Trump Cult members inhabit an alternate reality where the Truth = Fake News and Fake News = The Truth. 

It also illustrates how someone dedicated to a pathological liar and a despicable man with no character like Trump, could possibly have the nerve to claim Obama should have been impeached. Unbelievable!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 30

@afisher wrote:

Poor NOT, they may have totally forgotten the fact that Reagan should have been impeached, but GOP in Congress played patsy to get the investigation blocked....sound familiar.   

Poor fisher, he does not realize the fact that Obama should have been impeached but because he had the color protecting him, he was not. Also, one gets wiser with age. For the liberals here that think a 10 year old has as much wisdom as a 71 year old, and the 71 year old has to "study" to have a meeting with a third world power, it is pathetic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 30

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 30

“I think within the first minute, I’ll know.”.........“Just my touch, my feel, that’s what I do,” he said.

I think very quickly I’ll know whether or not something good is going to happen.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/09/donald-trump-kim-jong-un-north-korea-g7-summit-canad...

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 30

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I have this picture of asking my sons, when they were ten, if they were prepared for the big test in school the next day and getting this answer. We should take a belt to Trump NOW. 

Ask your sons when they are 71 years old. They might just be wiser.

I don't think making the same mistakes as a ten year old is really wiser. On the other hand, Trump's criteria for success in this meeting is to shake Kim's hand and not have him bite.  Seems a low bar. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 30
I do believe all he prepared for was the Title President. I refuse to call him that, he is The Donald to me and even that is pushing it. Off of here it's much worse. But, he has NOT earned my respect to ever be called President in my eyes, or Commander in Chief, w/no Military Background due to 5 deferments.
He is just a plain old Donald ruining Our Country, hopefully we are not beyond repair.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 30
I think he just rattles off so much crap off the cuff, lies etc. he doesn't know it, realize it, or even care. It seems so much like a 71 yr old loosing it w/age and no one wants to admit it.
No hatred at all in this statement, he really needs to be considered for the 25th Amendment. He just says so much off the wall it's unreal.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors