Honored Social Butterfly

Trump Says He Would Welcome Flynn Back to the White House

Tuesday, President Trump was asked by CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge if he would welcome former national security advisor General Michael Flynn back to the White House.

Trump answered, “I would. I think he’s a great gentleman. “He’s a great — he’s been in the military for many, many decades, actually. Highly respected. What General Flynn went through is so unfair.”

Wouldn't that be awesome! The swamper's are scattering like rats!

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Esteemed Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom, facts mean nothing in Trump World. Flynn, with the approval of his high priced legal team, voluntarily pled GUILTY twice in federal court. Since they support the Crime Boss in the White House, it follows naturally that they want to bring Flynn back.

Honored Social Butterfly

Correct as usual CeeTee. The facts, truth and science are the enemy of Trump land and his followers, and we shall call them out at every opportunity between now and the election. They prefer dis/mis information.
Honored Social Butterfly

One feature of the Trump administration is his penchant for removing effective personnel and replacing them with people who are as close to the scum of the earth as he can get. Hiring Flynn would simply be a continuation of that policy. 

Honored Social Butterfly

tRump supporters cheer over any vile thing that tRump does.  It's  something to see.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

ChasKy53:  tRump supporters cheer over any vile thing that tRump does.  It's  something to see.

Yes it really is something watching adults willingly beclown themselves for low rent trash like Trump.

Honored Social Butterfly

Of COURSE The Toad would welcome Flynn back - they're Felons of a Feather.

Both lie to investigators.

Both have strong financial ties to blood-thirsty dictators.

Both jettison Honor for Money

Both have violated their sacred Oaths

They probably even pig out on KFC and serve honored guests fast-food burgers and fries to save a buck and let those "guests" know what they really think of them. (i.e. being uncultured and "uncomfortable" with fine dining - not knowing which fork to use, etc.)

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump loves to hire felons he has pardoned. Tell me again about this "Drain the Swamp" thing?

Honored Social Butterfly

Exemplifying that criminals do love to be in the company of fellow criminals!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Regular Social Butterfly

myexper wrote:

Yes i think Trump bringing Flynn back into the fold, would be awesome!!  Look out dems, HE'S BAAAACK!  lol

@myexper  You all know that first hand, that the "criminals do love to be in the company of fellow criminals".  The dems are one of the biggest groups of criminals in this country. They're just crooked enough they've figured out how to commit a multitude of crimes and get away with it.  That's why they're so demonic in their determination to get rid of the guy (President Trump) that's gonna bring out all their dirt they've been covering up for years.  I just pray that karma bites'em in the butt SOON...so that i'm alive to witness them finally getting theirs.

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

myexper wrote:

Yes i think Trump bringing Flynn back into the fold, would be awesome!! 

So, the more criminals the merrier .....

Yeah, Trump supporters would feel that way!!!

Look out dems, HE'S BAAAACK!  lol

Nooooo ..... Look out America .... Trump's crooked Justice Department is still attempting to free more criminals!!!

@myexper  You all know that first hand, that the "criminals do love to be in the company of fellow criminals". 

Yes .... as exhibited by Trump's criminal administration!

The dems are one of the biggest groups of criminals in this country.

Yet you were unable to identify one such "Dem"!

They're just crooked enough they've figured out how to commit a multitude of crimes and get away with it. 

Again .... yet you are unable to identify those "crimes"!

That's why they're so demonic in their determination to get rid of the guy (President Trump) that's gonna bring out all their dirt they've been covering up for years. 

The only "dirt" brought out by Trump is his own .... such as ADMITTING his entitlement to sexually assault women!!!

I just pray that karma bites'em in the butt SOON...so that i'm alive to witness them finally getting theirs.

Now there is the "hatred" you continually and fallaciously apply to posters who refuse to be conned by Trump!!!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

sunluvngal:  Yes i think Trump bringing Flynn back into the fold, would be awesome!!  Look out dems, HE'S BAAAACK!  lol

Of course you think it's awesome. Next you'll be telling us that Trump is a Law & Order president. 🤣

Regular Social Butterfly

sunluvngal:  Yes i think Trump bringing Flynn back into the fold, would be awesome!!  Look out dems, HE'S BAAAACK!  lol

Panjandrum wrote:

Of course you think it's awesome. Next you'll be telling us that Trump is a Law & Order president. 🤣

@Panjandrum You mean i haven't done that already...lol... well THANK YOU for giving me another chance to tell you something you ALL already know but just refuse to admit:

President Trump, is indeed, THE ONE AND ONLY... LAW AND ORDER PRESIDENT!  TRUMP 2020 to KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!  👍 👍  👍

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:You mean i haven't done that already...lol... well THANK YOU for giving me another chance to tell you something you ALL already know but just refuse to admit:

President Trump, is indeed, THE ONE AND ONLY... LAW AND ORDER PRESIDENT!  TRUMP 2020 to KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!  👍 👍  👍

It appears your definition of law and order president is one who gasses peaceful American citizens in order to stage a photo shoot.  One who defends a flag which is the symbol of buying and selling the children of Americans. One who builds pointless walls which immediately crash into the waiting waters below.   What a loser. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Just think when Gen Flynn sues the justice dept. It's like playing a country song backwards... he'll get his truck back, his money back, his life back, some compensation for his unfair treatment and his JOB back.... on on the taxpayers dime.

Ahhhh.... the sweet smell of justice. 🤠

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Just think when Gen Flynn sues the justice dept. It's like playing a country song backwards... he'll get his truck back, his money back, his life back, some compensation for his unfair treatment and his JOB back.... on on the taxpayers dime.

Ahhhh.... the sweet smell of justice. 🤠

No "sweet smell" when Trump and his corrupt AG lap dog have turned the Justice Department into a smoldering pile of manure!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

"Clearly General Flynn is going to have a civil rights case" and sue.

It's gonna happen... my little pretties. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777   Not as long as Trump is President but, that will not be forever or do we have different ideas on that subject?

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

he is far to busy now he is aligned with Qanaon the hard right crackpot conspiracy theory group, LOL!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We all saw another example of this today by Trump. His new Campaign Manager is right from the Ex Gov. of NJ. He was deeply involved in Bridge Gate Scandal a few years ago. He was fired for that. He will be right at home with the Trump crew as they can compare notes on all the scandals they have been involved with.

All  should make sure they watch Mary Trump this evening on TV as we will all learn 1st hand how the Trump family produced Mob Boss Trump, and some of the things ha has done.

Honored Social Butterfly

One bum welcoming back another. Isn't that special?
Honored Social Butterfly

myexper:  Exemplifying that criminals do love to be in the company of fellow criminals!!!

That's true. Flynn is especially useful in knowing Vlad and friends in time for the election. *cough*

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png