Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump Refuses to Denounce White Supremacy AGAIN

Trump refuses to denounce white supremacy, says 'stand back and stand by' on Proud Boys movement

 

President Trump refused to denounce white supremacy during an intense debate with Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden Tuesday night. 

 

“Almost everything I see is from the left wing, not from the right wing,” Trump said when directly asked to denounce white supremacists and militia groups who have aligned themselves with him. 

 

 

 

 

Trump asked moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News to “give me a name,” then Biden chimed in and noted the Proud Boys, a group that the Southern Poverty Law Center has designated as a hate group.

 

The Proud Boys describe themselves as “a pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists” and have been tied to violent protests, often in support of the president.

 

“Proud Boys — stand back and stand by,” Trump said Tuesday night.

 

Trump then moved attention to the left-wing anti-fascist movement known as antifa. 

 

 

“Somebody has got to do something about antifa and the left because this isn’t a right-wing problem, this is a left-wing problem,” Trump said. 

 

Biden then noted that FBI Director Christopher Wray has said antifa is not a formal organization, but an ideology. 

 

“Well then, you know what, he’s wrong,” Trump said of Wray. 

 

Trump refuses to denounce white supremacy, says 'stand back and stand by' on Proud Boys movement 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump is the head of an All WHITE REPUBLICAN PARTY for many reasons. That's the number one reason Trump is idolized and worshipped by his cult members. They perceive Trump as a politician who stands up for and represents WHITE PEOPLE.

 

After Trump's comments last night, the PROUD BOYS repeated them endlessly on Social Media. They identify with Trump and were very proud of him.

 

Remember when David Duke said , "Trump is one of us"?

Regular Social Butterfly

CriticalThinking wrote:

 

Remember when David Duke said , "Trump is one of us"?


sunluvngal:

Remember when biden was supported by the following?

 

Communists approve Biden for president

 https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/9/communists-approve-joe-biden-for-president/

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
215 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:
CriticalThinking wrote:

 

Remember when David Duke said , "Trump is one of us"?


sunluvngal:

Remember when biden was supported by the following?

 

Communists approve Biden for president

 https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/9/communists-approve-joe-biden-for-president/

 

I DO RECALL that the Russians (communists) have supported trump dor 5 years now!  What's your point?  This according to US Intelligence Agencies....what was it, seventeen of them?


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
202 Views
0
Report
Regular Social Butterfly

The comment stating that President Trump refused to denounce white supremacy is a 100% fabrication.  Yet another false accusation made ONLY because he didn't say it exactly how the radical dems would have liked.  He has said more times, then any other politician or presidential candidate, how he stands AGAINST the violence that has gone on in our cities.

 

He is also correct when he says that the majority of the violence and destruction done to our cities (which most Trump haters in these forums have denied even happened) has been by the radical left/blm/antifa etc... then any other group or groups...THAT is truth.

 

Nothing in the debate was said about any militia groups OR any white supremacy group being "aligned with him".   He was simply asked if he would denounce "white supremacy"...period.  and i repeat...he did.

 

I hope people remember that biden said that he does NOT support the green new deal AND that he does NOT align himself with aoc and bernies socialist agenda.  The ol' biden switcherroo, to fit the situation and to suit his agenda.  Time will tell...IF the world is as insane as it seems and he actually gets elected.

 

 

President Trump refused to denounce white supremacy during an intense debate with Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden Tuesday night. 

 

“Almost everything I see is from the left wing, not from the right wing,” Trump said when directly asked to denounce white supremacists and militia groups who have aligned themselves with him. 

 

 

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
288 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:
ChasKy53 wrote (in blue text:

The comment stating that President Trump refused to denounce white supremacy is a 100% fabrication. The prove it, show a video of him denouncing them Yet another false accusation made ONLY because he didn't say it exactly how the radical dems would have liked. He has to actually say it and he hasn't  He has said more times, then any other politician or presidential candidate, how he stands AGAINST the violence that has gone on in our cities. He has stood against the violence when it's done by who he considers to be left wing. He didn't even admonish the man (KKK member or supporter) that ran his vehicle into a  crown in Charlottesville, killing a woman and injuring dozens that were peacefully protesting the KKK.

 

He is also correct when he says that the majority of the violence and destruction done to our cities (which most Trump haters in these forums have denied even happened) has been by the radical left/blm/antifa etc... then any other group or groups...THAT is truth. Actually, that is a half truth or less

 

Nothing in the debate was said about any militia groups  OR any white supremacy group being "aligned with him". Actually, the moderator asked if trump would denounce white supremacy groups and Proud Boys was mentioned, they are a heavily armed group. tRump showed his alignment by barking orders to them, saying "stand down and stand by". Trump said this after he asked for the name of a white supremacist group and Biden said "Proud Boys". I am sure the debate video can be viewed, watch it again and see. 

 He was simply asked if he would denounce "white supremacy"...period.  and i repeat...he did. Then show the video of him denouncing them.

 

I hope people remember that biden said that he does NOT support the green new deal AND that he does NOT align himself with aoc and bernies socialist agenda. Of course I'll remember, he never has supported either, he has his own platform and plan, something that trump doesn't have except for lies, empty promises, and threats. The ol' biden switcherroo, to fit the situation and to suit his agenda.  trump just simply lies. Time will tell...IF the world is as insane Obviously it was "insane" in 2016 because tRump was elected as it seems and he actually gets elected. If Biden gets elected it will be because sanity has returned to many.

 

 

President Trump refused to denounce white supremacy during an intense debate with Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden Tuesday night.  Yes he sure did, instead he started screaming about Antifa

 

“Almost everything I see is from the left wing, not from the right wing,” Trump said when directly asked to denounce white supremacists and militia groups who have aligned themselves with him. Yep, that's what he said and he did not denounce white supremacists.

 

 

 


 


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

The comment stating that President Trump refused to denounce white supremacy is a 100% fabrication.  No, it is NOT!  Hed did NOT denounced White Supremacy.  If he did, tell the forum at which minute and second he "denounce White Supremacy".  

 

 

He canNOT denounce White Supremacy because he would lose his base.

 

Yet another false accusation...  What is false about it?

 

made ONLY because he didn't say it exactly how the radical dems would have liked. "Radical Dems"?  How about good, loving Americans, of all political perspectives, REAL Americans that understand there is enough hate in this country without the President of the United States fueling more hate?

 

He has said more times, then any other politician or presidential candidate, how he stands AGAINST the violence that has gone on in our cities.  Yep, so has Biden.  But trump fuels the hate filled racists with his wink and a nod, just as he did last night with his "stand back and stand by" comment.

 

He is also correct when he says that the majority of the violence and destruction done to our cities (which most Trump haters in these forums have denied even happened) has been by the radical left/blm/antifa etc...In several cities the Police had identified White Supremacists are often the caise of the rioting and burning and trying to frame blm/Antifa....check your research in Richmond, VA, Minnespolis and many other cities.  What does the Right have to say about that?

 

then any other group or groups...THAT is truth. I don't think many are denying it, yet the Right has NEVER owned their behavior and NEVER calling out injustice towards minorities.  Do they?  Which is more egregious?

 

Nothing in the debate was said about any militia groups OR any white supremacy group being "aligned with him".  So?  He was simply asked if he would denounce "white supremacy"...period.  and i repeat...he did. I'll repeat, "NO HE DIDN't".  If he did, show the forum where he did.  Here's the entire debate if you were unable to find it in the clip above:

 

I hope people remember that biden said that he does NOT support the green new deal He has said that time and time again.  Right-wing extremists just don't listen because they are too busy listen to the trump propaganda machine....just as we witness here, time and time again!  

 

AND that he does NOT align himself with aoc and bernies socialist agenda.  You hope people remember?  LMAO!  Many open-minded people here have told you and other trump culties that for months.  

 

The ol' biden switcherroo, to fit the situation and to suit his agenda. Not true!!!

 

Time will tell...IF the world is as insane as it seems and he actually gets elected.  trumps world is indeed quite insane, that's why Biden will win in November because people are sick and tired of the lies and reading some justifying and defending those lies...


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

The All WHITE REPUBLICAN PARTY stands behind their Supreme Leader.

Honored Social Butterfly

If Trump were to denounce white supremacy, he would in effect be denouncing himself and we know that is something he will never do.

Honored Social Butterfly


@LydiaN586309 wrote:

If Trump were to denounce white supremacy, he would in effect be denouncing himself and we know that is something he will never do.

 

He'd lose 40% of his base.....


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

If Trump were to denounce white supremacy, he would in effect be denouncing himself and we know that is something he will never do.

 

He'd lose 40% of his base.....

**********************************

"Exactly!!!!"


 


 

Honored Social Butterfly

He is not that stupid. the is counting on all the goons and thugs that will come out on election day and heaven knows what they will do and what kind of violence we will see.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

He is not that stupid. the is counting on all the goons and thugs that will come out on election day and heaven knows what they will do and what kind of violence we will see.

*************************

And of course, they will claim self-defense all while assaulting an unarmed opposition protester or innocent bystander.  And when facing the media, Trump will just shrug his sloped shoulders as he often does and say something like, "I don't have all the facts" or "They (the RW thugs) are patriots!" or "There are good people on both sides, except I have the "best" people!"  

 

And the whole wide world in watching The Trump Show every single day. Thirty four days and counting.


 

Super Contributor

stand.JPG

0 Kudos
332 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump's outright support for White Supremacists in the debate should have ended any possible support from black voters!!!

 

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

all three of them!! LOL!
0 Kudos
339 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

43lmwl.jpg


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png