Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Produces Purposefully Illegal Legislation

Message 1 of 4

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

So Trump Epitomizes Corrupt Criminal Lawless Governance

So that is a decision for the Courts. I'd hate to think that legislation to save the lives of innocent babies would be thought of (by any rational person) as Purposefully Illegal Legislation.

The Trump Era is encouraging Copy Cat Legislation

The Alabama Legislature passed a Bill that the Sponsors including the Governor who signed it into law said is illegal

This is how a Democracy is destroyed from within 

I would think that refusing to accept the outcome of a free election would qualify for that title.

Progressives accept the outcome of FREE elections, but elections where voters have been manipulated by lies and slanders spread by a hostile foreign power - not so much.

Regressives praise all things that grant them power to harm those they hate - non-whites, women, the poor, immigrants and Muslims - most especially elections they rig with Gerrymanders, voter suppression and now Russian intervention.

What has your obsession with supposed hatred for "Poor, tired brown people'" and the rest of your litany to do with the legitimacy of the election?

And then the "Russian interference" nonsense. It still has not been shown that one vote was changed before or after the voter entered the voting booth.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

So that is a decision for the Courts. I'd hate to think that legislation to save the lives of innocent babies would be thought of (by any rational person) as Purposefully Illegal Legislation.

The Alabama Legislature passed a Bill that the Sponsors including the Governor who signed it into law said is illegal

I would think that refusing to accept the outcome of a free election would qualify for that title.

Progressives accept the outcome of FREE elections, but elections where voters have been manipulated by lies and slanders spread by a hostile foreign power - not so much.

Regressives praise all things that grant them power to harm those they hate - non-whites, women, the poor, immigrants and Muslims - most especially elections they rig with Gerrymanders, voter suppression and now Russian intervention.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Produces Purposefully Illegal Legislation

Message 4 of 4

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies