Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Praises Beating Up Reporters At Montana Rally

Message 1 of 38

@oceanedge2 wrote:

BigLib  - Gianforte committed a crime. It doesn't have one stinkin' thing to do with Scalise. You seriously can't grasp that??

It is amazing.  With all the CRIME rolling around on the ground at dt's fiefdom - and beyond, it's to much to bear, let alone 'grasp'.  Even to stay on topic.

On the other hand, our "politics" have sunk to such a low level (on both sides) and it is only encouraged by thinking of, "Your side is so bad and let's not talk about anything on my side". That only increases the divide and sinks us lower.

Remember, much of that which we deplore is in reaction to "the other side".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 38

BigLib  - Gianforte committed a crime. It doesn't have one stinkin' thing to do with Scalise. You seriously can't grasp that??

It is amazing.  With all the CRIME rolling around on the ground at dt's fiefdom - and beyond, it's to much to bear, let alone 'grasp'.  Even to stay on topic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I'm just trying to follow you as you wander down your "Oh how I hate Trump" path. Gianforte is not the topic.

Yes, I do hate how Trump makes a joke and praises Gianforte for his violent criminal act. I would think you'd disapprove of such behavior, too. Thanks for confirming you approve of republicans violently attacking anyone they disagree with.

If seeing that thought in my mind - enjoy.

I'm sure you do enjoy it. More's the pity.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 38

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I'm just trying to follow you as you wander down your "Oh how I hate Trump" path. Gianforte is not the topic.

Yes, I do hate how Trump makes a joke and praises Gianforte for his violent criminal act. I would think you'd disapprove of such behavior, too. Thanks for confirming you approve of republicans violently attacking anyone they disagree with.

If seeing that thought in my mind - enjoy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 38

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Getting a reporter out of your face is not the same as shooting a Member of Congress. Try to calm your anger and look at the subject realistically

You and this "calm your anger" stuff is pretty cute. Project much? Advocating and excusing an assault against another person really kind of speaks as to whose unrealistic anger needs calming.

Now, about - "Getting a reporter out of your face is not the same as shooting a Member of Congress".

What about it? Both are crimes. Gianforte was charged with a crime. Assault is a crime. That's what he was charged with. And he pleaded guilty to it (even though he'd first lied about it). He had to take anger management classes because he clearly has violent anger issues.

Why are you so against republicans being held accountable for their crimes?

There is nothing I posted that would indicate I am opposed to anyone being held accountable. However, if to you "shoving" is equal to "shooting" a reasonable discussion is not possible.

A reasonable discussion with a person that thinks shoving is the same as body slamming is not possible (don't forget, Gianforte lied about it until the witnesses and audio came forward). It takes a great deal of force to break a pair of glasses, and Gianforte broke Jacobs' glasses. I know plenty of people that have gone face-first into their car's airbags, and their glasses have survived intact. Glasses are designed like that. So to break a pair of glasses, while the person is wearing them, takes a good amount of force.

I'm not sure how anyone can claim the level of rage and anger a person harbors that would drive them to violently assault someone to the point of breaking their glasses, is greater than the rage and anger it takes to shoot someone. Had Gianforte snapped the guy's neck, you'd no doubt excuse it as a tragic accident. There but for the grace of god, right?

"Broken glasses"?????  Scalise got more than his glasses broken.

Are you at all capable of staying on topic? Gianforte committed a crime. It doesn't have one stinkin' thing to do with Scalise. You seriously can't grasp that??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Getting a reporter out of your face is not the same as shooting a Member of Congress. Try to calm your anger and look at the subject realistically

You and this "calm your anger" stuff is pretty cute. Project much? Advocating and excusing an assault against another person really kind of speaks as to whose unrealistic anger needs calming.

Now, about - "Getting a reporter out of your face is not the same as shooting a Member of Congress".

What about it? Both are crimes. Gianforte was charged with a crime. Assault is a crime. That's what he was charged with. And he pleaded guilty to it (even though he'd first lied about it). He had to take anger management classes because he clearly has violent anger issues.

There is nothing I posted that would indicate I am opposed to anyone being held accountable. However, if to you "shoving" is equal to "shooting" a reasonable discussion is not possible.

A reasonable discussion with a person that thinks shoving is the same as body slamming is not possible (don't forget, Gianforte lied about it until the witnesses and audio came forward). It takes a great deal of force to break a pair of glasses, and Gianforte broke Jacobs' glasses. I know plenty of people that have gone face-first into their car's airbags, and their glasses have survived intact. Glasses are designed like that. So to break a pair of glasses, while the person is wearing them, takes a good amount of force.

I'm not sure how anyone can claim the level of rage and anger a person harbors that would drive them to violently assault someone to the point of breaking their glasses, is greater than the rage and anger it takes to shoot someone. Had Gianforte snapped the guy's neck, you'd no doubt excuse it as a tragic accident. There but for the grace of god, right?

Are you at all capable of staying on topic? Gianforte committed a crime. It doesn't have one stinkin' thing to do with Scalise. You seriously can't grasp that??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 38

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Republicans slash support to education to "pay for" huge tax scams for the Uberrich then complain that immigrants take jobs from Americans who failed to receive a reasonable education because of those Republcian cuts. The Republican base (who lost their jobs to better qualified FOREIGN workers) cheer the prospect of using the USMC to attack the latest group of civilians, mostly women and children, fleeing violence and economic collapse in their home country because they fear THOSE immigrants will take even more jobs from ill-educated GOPers who are too logic-deprived to even wonder WHY their education has not enabled them to move ahead just like their fathers and grandfathers did.  Instead of demanding a better deal for their children, they support further cuts to education so the Uberrich get bigger tax cuts, so long as elected GOPers continue to do all they can to harm people the GOPer base have been told to hate - like non-white immigrants, but NEVER the white males bosses who continue to deny their workers pay raises while sending more jobs to Commie slaves in Asia.

It is crystal clear why Republicans worked so hard to move American Education from #1 to #34. They did it so their base cannot even name 34 other countries, let alone the ones with better schools than the "Richest Nation On Earth" can provide for THEIR KIDS.

Aaah - so that is why Gianforte decked the guy. I thought it was related to the Reagan tax cuts and the end of the federal government paying for 75% of the cost of college and university education.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 38

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 38

Republicans slash support to education to "pay for" huge tax scams for the Uberrich then complain that immigrants take jobs from Americans who failed to receive a reasonable education because of those Republcian cuts. The Republican base (who lost their jobs to better qualified FOREIGN workers) cheer the prospect of using the USMC to attack the latest group of civilians, mostly women and children, fleeing violence and economic collapse in their home country because they fear THOSE immigrants will take even more jobs from ill-educated GOPers who are too logic-deprived to even wonder WHY their education has not enabled them to move ahead just like their fathers and grandfathers did.  Instead of demanding a better deal for their children, they support further cuts to education so the Uberrich get bigger tax cuts, so long as elected GOPers continue to do all they can to harm people the GOPer base have been told to hate - like non-white immigrants, but NEVER the white males bosses who continue to deny their workers pay raises while sending more jobs to Commie slaves in Asia.

It is crystal clear why Republicans worked so hard to move American Education from #1 to #34. They did it so their base cannot even name 34 other countries, let alone the ones with better schools than the "Richest Nation On Earth" can provide for THEIR KIDS.

Kudos
Views