WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Praises Beating Up Reporters At Montana Rally

Message 21 of 38

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@lj9807492 wrote:

What in God's name is this country coming to when people clap and cheer when someone not only condones, but praises the act of  one person commiting violence on another individual? I'm beginning to believe that mental illness is contageous.

I am also wondering about our fellow citizens who are so enamoured with this man,  that they blinded go along with his advocacy of physical violence.   It may or may not be mass mental illness, but for sure we have a big bully in the White House who is an expert at whipping a crowd up into joining him in his thirst for blood as it were and dominance over his enemies. Dangerous!

I expect there was blood when Bernie's staffer shot Scalise and there is no doubt blood when your antifa thugs attack.

Yes, we have a violence problem in out politics. But it is not resolve by only referring to "those guys". 

I expect there was blood when a man embracing hateful right wing ideologies shot Giffords and killed a kid, and there is no doubt blood when your white supremacist thugs run people over with a car.

Yes, we have a violence problem in our politics. And it will not be resolved as long as the president uses his bully pulpit as a means to promote further violence.

Getting a reporter out of your face is not the same as shooting a Member of Congress. Try to calm your anger and look at the subject realistically

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@lj9807492 wrote:

What in God's name is this country coming to when people clap and cheer when someone not only condones, but praises the act of  one person commiting violence on another individual? I'm beginning to believe that mental illness is contageous.

I am also wondering about our fellow citizens who are so enamoured with this man,  that they blinded go along with his advocacy of physical violence.   It may or may not be mass mental illness, but for sure we have a big bully in the White House who is an expert at whipping a crowd up into joining him in his thirst for blood as it were and dominance over his enemies. Dangerous!

I expect there was blood when Bernie's staffer shot Scalise and there is no doubt blood when your antifa thugs attack.

Yes, we have a violence problem in out politics. But it is not resolve by only referring to "those guys". 

I expect there was blood when a man embracing hateful right wing ideologies shot Giffords and killed a kid, and there is no doubt blood when your white supremacist thugs run people over with a car.

Yes, we have a violence problem in our politics. And it will not be resolved as long as the president uses his bully pulpit as a means to promote further violence.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 38

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@lj9807492 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 38

@lj9807492 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 38

BTW - Ben Jacobs was the subject of the court procedure. Who were the other "Reporters" mentioned in the topic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

lj9807492:  What in God's name is this country coming to when people clap and cheer when someone not only condones, but praises the act of  one person commiting violence on another individual? I'm beginning to believe that mental illness is contageous.

It's what conservatism has turned into. The party of grievances and fear and Trump knows exactly how to exploit it.

It is where we were driven to by the antifa thugs of the left and the support they receive from people of the left as they stop the exercise of free speech.

Maybe you can give us a example of how many Antifa have been arrested and charged withe Violent Crimes

Heres is the lates news on the Proud Boys

The founder of the far-right group the Proud Boys said on Friday that he was arranging the surrender of several members whom the police are seeking in connection with a violent brawl outside a Republican club in Manhattan last weekend.

New York police arrest first two suspects in Proud Boys street brawl

Though it was unclear how many might face charges, Mr. McInnes said the rest would soon be in custody. “They are going to be in the Tombs,” he said.

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-york-police-arrest-first-proud-boys-member-after-street-n92...

I'm not sure of your point. Are you saying that antifa people do not attack anyone??

I'm saying anyone can make claims - most reasonable people beleive the ones where the Police Investigate and arrest people

I'm saying I provided several the info. on the arrests of several Republican Mob Members from the Proud Boys - I haven't seen anyone from Antifa arrested

In fact I have no knowledge of Antifa - other then what you post

I've never seen one - talked to one or seen anything credible in the news about them

I'm STILL not sure of your point. Are you saying that antifa people do not attack anyone?? Do I really have to post the youtube entries? 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

lj9807492:  What in God's name is this country coming to when people clap and cheer when someone not only condones, but praises the act of  one person commiting violence on another individual? I'm beginning to believe that mental illness is contageous.

It's what conservatism has turned into. The party of grievances and fear and Trump knows exactly how to exploit it.

It is where we were driven to by the antifa thugs of the left and the support they receive from people of the left as they stop the exercise of free speech.

Maybe you can give us a example of how many Antifa have been arrested and charged withe Violent Crimes

The founder of the far-right group the Proud Boys said on Friday that he was arranging the surrender of several members whom the police are seeking in connection with a violent brawl outside a Republican club in Manhattan last weekend.

Though it was unclear how many might face charges, Mr. McInnes said the rest would soon be in custody. “They are going to be in the Tombs,” he said.

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-york-police-arrest-first-proud-boys-member-after-street-n92...

I'm not sure of your point. Are you saying that antifa people do not attack anyone??

I'm saying anyone can make claims - most reasonable people beleive the ones where the Police Investigate and arrest people

I'm saying I provided several the info. on the arrests of several Republican Mob Members from the Proud Boys - I haven't seen anyone from Antifa arrested

In fact I have no knowledge of Antifa - other then what you post

I've never seen one - talked to one or seen anything credible in the news about them

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 38

@Panjandrum wrote:

Kudos
Views