Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Pattern

Message 31 of 44

@L42010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking  We must remember, that we must show empathy. 

If we continue to fight at all costs, we will loose our humanity and continue down a path of total distruction, no?

I know this from personal experience because the opposing mindset had/has the power and control over many aspects of life because I do not agree with war at all costs.  We must be the grown adult who can show understanding of people who are incapable adults and build and rely on false truths.

We can not continue to blame everyone who maybe from a specific "party" because the powers in charge have allowed such lies to become the norm and truths, no?

@L42010 wrote:

If we continue to fight at all costs, we will loose our humanity and continue down a path of total distruction, no?

I know this from personal experience because the opposing mindset had/has the power and control over many aspects of life because I do not agree with war at all costs.  We must be the grown adult who can show understanding of people who are incapable adults and build and rely on false truths.

We can not continue to blame everyone who maybe from a specific "party" because the powers in charge have allowed such lies to become the norm and truths, no?

Just curious,  are you by chance an Evangelist?   have heard that they have a a great acceptance to flaws in all individuals. that is great, except. that when you continue to accept and enable those flaws you are in a way  a participant of those actions.

Forgiveness is great, acceptance of the continued  bad behaviour  is not.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 44
critical thinking, Agree that it is a real problem with the alternate reality theory!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Pattern

Message 33 of 44

Controlled, I'm not sure what your point is, so I don't know if I agree or disagree. However, I have no tolerance for liars and dishonesty, so I think I disagree with you.

I'm terrified by those living in an alternate reality, where we can't even agree on the facts. And Trump World is definitely an alternate reality, where they make up their own version of events. If you can't agree on facts, how can you have a discussion with people in that state of mind?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 44

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 44

Olderscout66,

What a great time line and post. Thanks so much for sharing this with me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 44
Nicely done OS. The amount of connections and specifically Russian connections that Trump has is mind boggling. It is somewhat difficult keeping track of it all in "Collusion." So much money that went back and forth and possibly through banks in Cyprus and the British Virgin Isles known as banks Russia did business with and for good reason, as some of it was probably money laundered through Trump, up and down too.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 44

@CriticalThinking wrote:
  • For 2 1/2 years, Comrade Trump told his blindly loyal base that he did NOT have any business interests in Russia.
  • Recently, Michael Cohen testified about a plan to build a Trump Tower in Moscow with Vladimir Putin receiving $50 million.
  • Then Trump said MAYBE I had a financial interest in Russia.
  • Then CNN produced a signed agreement (with Trump's signature) to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
  • Trump said, that agreement was FAKE NEWS from CNN
  • Then Trump said, maybe there was an agreement, but I didn't sign it.
  • Finally, Trump said there was an agreement which I signed, but it was perfectly legal.

Note: For 2 1/2 years, Trump's claimed he never borrowed money from Russians. Are you LOL?

Let's expand on this a tad.

1993 - US Banks stop lending to Trump because of his inability to repay loans

1997 - Trump $3.4BILLION in debt as Trump Airlines fails spectacularly

2005 - Trump signs papers to build Moscow Tower - tallest bldg in Europe

2008  - DB private investment branch begins laundering money for Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government

2016- DB lends Der  Trumper $364Million for his overseas real estate deals

2016 - DB attempts to restructure Trumps loans (possibly as much as $650M)      to avoid problems for election. Effort fails as nobody will aid in the loan restructuring

2017 - VSB, a huge Russian bank once headed by Putin, offers to finance Moscow Tower

Now, the Steele Dossier uncovered a BUNCH of these huge financial connections between Trump, and the fact lil donny had already LIED about them, which if Trump were normal would've given the Russians a huge leverage on him - threat to expose his lies, but what saved Trump is the lofo base that does not CARE if he lies his shirt off, so long as he keeps trying to harm people the base does not like, mostly brown poor people. This is why the GOPerLords work so hard to discredit the Steele dossier - it was spot-on in identifying the potential leverage all the Russian connections that donny lied about would give Putin if donny became POTUS. Only part of the Steele Dossier that has NOT been proven true is the bit about donny's Golden Shower from the russian hookers. Film at 11.

2017 - DB convicted of alundering over $10Billion for Russians - donny's extensive connections with Russia revealedm donny keeps modifying his lies until he finally admits, yeah, he did it but so what?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 44
well said my friend.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Pattern

Message 39 of 44

Always remember, facts, documentation, and proof mean nothing to Trump Cult members. That's what makes it a cult, they live in an alternate reality, where their leader can do no wrong. Whatever Trump tells them, which is one lie after another, they take it as the gospel. For them, it doesn't matter what will be documented/proved in Mueller's report, they will only listen to Comrade Trump.

The only hope is some Republican Senators, who hate Trump and know he's an imbecile and a threat to America, will dig up the courage to vote to convict this major threat to the security of America and Democracy. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 44
As I am waiting to read "Becoming" by Michelle Obama, I am rereading Luke Hardings excellent book "Collusion". I could not recommend this book any higher. One of, if not the best out there on just exactly what went down in 2016 between Russia and Trump. Like his comments about the infamous Trump Tower meeting in 2016 team Trumps choice comments about his Russian dealings, ( and they go back a very long time) have evolved over recent time, and CHANGED. I know when Mueller is done, it will be laid out there for the country to see, and its messy and not going to be pretty. Trumps presidential run was funded, or helped to be funded by Russia. Trumps dealings with real estate dealings with Russian go back a long time. 5 days before the Vote in 2016 a plane landed on a runway somewhere in North Carolina with a Russian connection in it that sounded like a payoff was going to be made as Trumps plane landed shortly there after, and Trump went in to visit his guest. There were lots of denials from both Russia and Trump about what this meeting was for. Since this happened more times you can get the strong feeling that money transactions were made from someone in Russia to Trump. Cohen knew this too it appears based on what I read. Trump also had dealings with Russian mafia who relocated to New York, and there were many shall we say interesting real estate transactions between Russia and team Trump as well. As Mueller knows very well in Trump's case, follow the money, and boy is he. Hard to put this book down. But the lies are ALL coming back to haunt Trump and they will in 2019, when Muellers final report comes out. Cheers and lock him up!!!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.