Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Pattern

Message 21 of 44

@L42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 Thank you for allowing me, as a women in a man's political platform we see, to have an opinion.  ??? Well....uh......er......you're welcome?  Truth be told, everyone is welcome.  Men, women and anything in between.  I never consider this a "mens" forum, though there does some to be more men than woman posting....but that's just a guess as sexual idnetification is required.....though some offer it in their posts.  For me, I just appreciate posters that have something intelligent to say vs. the passive aggressive attacks at those they disagree with or those who just rant with ad hominen attacks.  Your psots are well-written and thoughtful, thus the appreciation.   As quirky as it may be sometimes, it is nice to be welcomed to a format where "adults" can inform, debate and reflect without causing drama or trauma!  I agree, but rest assurred, you'll see plenty of all of it.  Smiley Wink

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 44

@Centristsin2010 Thank you for allowing me, as a women in a man's political platform we see, to have an opinion.  As quirky as it may be sometimes, it is nice to be welcomed to a format where "adults" can inform, debate and reflect without causing drama or trauma!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 44
Cohen was one of Trump's moles, and he admits that. I can't wait, for him to talk MORE about his interactions with Trump and Russia, as he knows A LOT! I am rereading the book "Collusion" by the brilliant Luke Harding a former Guardian contributor who was based in Moscow for about 5 years, and Steele himself estimates that the Steele dossier was about 70-90% accurate in his opinion. I would agree as so much of what was in this document has been founds to have happened. I cannot wait for Muellers final report. Trump is in BIG TROUBLE and he knows this.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 44

McClatchy News posted an article today that states that Cohen cell phone record was active in Prague, CZ.     This makes the Steele Dossier more likely to be accurate than not.   The RW was adamant that the Dossier is just a made up document - except that MCohen is cooperating with Mueller to keep his prison sentence low.   

If the RW was smart, they would hope that the document just be buried under a pile of paper and forgotten about.   Well, except that in a week, the Dems own the House and investigations and subpeoenas will be coming.   One more piece of the puzzle has fallen into place, so expect all sorts of nonsense / histrionics from WH et al.   

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/investigations/article219016820.html

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 44

@L42010 wrote:

@Roxanna35  No, I am not an Evangelical.  Just plain old Christian.  Yes, we must hold those accountable and there is a difference between Justice and Revenge. Revenge will divide and control but Justice will hold accountable, no? I do believe we are seeing it being played out nicely by the Special Council, no?

It's great to see a Christian actually exhibiting Christian Values here.  "Controlled", it was obvious from the beginning that you are a "welcomed and treasured butterfly", indeed!.  Thanks for contributing to this forum.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 44

All the bricks are falling into place and lil donny the Fool is in Fortunato's place.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 44

@L42010 wrote:

Dear Rker321,

My question is this, WHY hasn't the people with the POWER (Republican controlled House and Senate) done something about this whole delirium in charge? Sorry, but I do believe Interest#1 is making a total laughing stalk of the whole Republican party in general with majority rule standing by his decisions, no?

Good question!!!!! but, you need to do some research and then realize that politicians are all the same in every country. And ours are not  different.  Many of them have been in their jobs for decades and don't want to loose the perks of the job or the power.

They make on the side lots of money and if you really research who they are you would also realize that if they didn't have those jobs they would be making  7.00  an hour.

Yes, in many ways we have become a banana republic, with politicians that are  dishonest as those in Latin america  hence the name banana republic.

Also the reason is, that as I am sure that you have noticed. the moral compass of this country has been getting lower and lower over the years. and what seem to be immoral years ago and not acceptable, now it seems that it is.

We need a new generation to take over and change what we have created. it will be our only chance to become great again. 

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 44

Dear Rker321,

My question is this, WHY hasn't the people with the POWER (Republican controlled House and Senate) done something about this whole delirium in charge? Sorry, but I do believe Interest#1 is making a total laughing stalk of the whole Republican party in general with majority rule standing by his decisions, no?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 44

@L42010 wrote:

@Roxanna35  No, I am not an Evangelical.  Just plain old Christian.  Yes, we must hold those accountable and there is a difference between Justice and Revenge. Revenge will divide and control but Justice will hold accountable, no? I do believe we are seeing it being played out nicely by the Special Council, no?

I have no intention in starting an argument with your beliefs. or anything else. but I cannot and will not accept a President that lies 24/7, has not notion of the Rule of LaW  still thinks that he is In the Apprentice,  has completely demoralized the governmemt and  its institutions and if you think that the way that he governs is the way that should be. 

Mazel Tov. By the way, just in case that you are wondering, I  happen to be a Republican but not a Trump follower

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 44

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors