Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Pattern

Message 11 of 44

As you can see, Trump Cult members have a warped value system because they don't demand honesty or value integrity from the President of the United States. Trump lies repeatedly and it doesn't bother them one iota. What kind of value system do they have?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Pattern

Message 12 of 44

The "Trump Pattern" is:

- Make promises pre election to prospective voters.

- Get elected.

- Actually get some of the promises accomplished.

- Continue working on the list of promises (unlike past Presidents) despite the "resistance" of the left.

- The Mueller "witch hunt distraction" has come up with nothing that Trump did to collude with Russia and I predict Mueller will look like a fool in the future.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 44

Controlled:  

I know this from personal experience because the opposing mindset had/has the power and control over many aspects of life because I do not agree with war at all costs.  We must be the grown adult who can show understanding of people who are incapable adults and build and rely on false truths.

We can not continue to blame everyone who maybe from a specific "party" because the powers in charge have allowed such lies to become the norm and truths, no?

That's all well and good if you're talking about a wayward neighbor, but Trump is our president and he is responsible for the well being of the nation, not just himself. His behavior and lack of morals and ethics harms us all and puts us at risk. It's our duty to call him out.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 44

CriticalThinking: 

• For 2 1/2 years, Comrade Trump told his blindly loyal base that he did NOT have any business interests in Russia.
  • Recently, Michael Cohen testified about a plan to build a Trump Tower in Moscow with Vladimir Putin receiving $50 million.
  • Then Trump said MAYBE I had a financial interest in Russia.

Exactly. I feel confident that this is the kompromat Putin has on Trump. Putin knows what Trump's Russian interests are, he knows Trump wants to keep it buried, and he can use what he knows as a threat to make Trump act favorably for Russia.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 44

And once again he deflects and his followers nod their head in agreement to his lie.    Yesterday he proclaimed that he fired Mattis, which everyone who read his resignation letter knows to be a bold face lie by Donald.   

Once his followers no longer care about facts, that is when he will push again to see how far they will follow him.    Yes, remember the German Lutherans.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 44

@CriticalThinking wrote:
  • For 2 1/2 years, Comrade Trump told his blindly loyal base that he did NOT have any business interests in Russia.
  • Recently, Michael Cohen testified about a plan to build a Trump Tower in Moscow with Vladimir Putin receiving $50 million.
  • Then CNN produced a signed agreement (with Trump's signature) to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
  • Trump said, that agreement was FAKE NEWS from CNN
  • Then Trump said, maybe there was an agreement, but I didn't sign it.
  • Finally, Trump said there was an agreement which I signed, but it was perfectly legal.

Trump is such a monumental liar!  He's nothing more than a con artist, a flim flam man, and nothing near the "deal" broker he has claimed to be.  "The Art of the Deal" really should have been entitled, The Art of the Steal.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 44
so true. I can't wait till the Mueller final report of all of his Russia messes.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Pattern

Message 18 of 44
  • For 2 1/2 years, Comrade Trump told his blindly loyal base that he did NOT have any business interests in Russia.
  • Recently, Michael Cohen testified about a plan to build a Trump Tower in Moscow with Vladimir Putin receiving $50 million.
  • Then CNN produced a signed agreement (with Trump's signature) to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
  • Trump said, that agreement was FAKE NEWS from CNN
  • Then Trump said, maybe there was an agreement, but I didn't sign it.
  • Finally, Trump said there was an agreement which I signed, but it was perfectly legal.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 44

@L42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 Thank you for allowing me, as a women in a man's political platform we see, to have an opinion.  As quirky as it may be sometimes, it is nice to be welcomed to a format where "adults" can inform, debate and reflect without causingdrama or trauma!

Good for you,  I am glad that you realize that us females need to assert ourselves everywhere, even here.

I will disagree and agree with you as the case may be, just as I usually disagree with many of the posters that try to make you feel welcome.

So.  bring it on sister.!!!!!

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 44

@L42010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking  We must remember, that we must show empathy. 

If we continue to fight at all costs, we will loose our humanity and continue down a path of total distruction, no?

I know this from personal experience because the opposing mindset had/has the power and control over many aspects of life because I do not agree with war at all costs.  We must be the grown adult who can show understanding of people who are incapable adults and build and rely on false truths.

We can not continue to blame everyone who maybe from a specific "party" because the powers in charge have allowed such lies to become the norm and truths, no?

Suggest you go and learn about how Trump operated all his life in the business world. He is doing the same thing now. If you look at how Dictators come to power you will find we are on that road. There were people in Germany in the 1930 were making the same suggestions as you are in dealing with their accenting Dictator who was Hitler. You saw what Germany got and it took WW2 to end him.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors