Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Offers A 'Dreamers' Deal For Border-Money Proposal

Message 1 of 156

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

"stupid wall"

===================================

FYI Wall have and are working...it sounds like you are getting your misinformation from the Ms Pelosi and MSNBC.

There are areas of our southern border without walls that illegals are coming through many with children. We need more walls and Pelosi and Schumer were for walls before Trump...not had for anyone with the ability to think that its about the hate for Trump and to hxxx with keeping our country safe and also keeping the illegals from dying in our desserts.

High tech technology would secure our borders today in a far more effective way than a WALL.

Continuing to use the "dying in the desert" rant accomplishes nothing. Time would be far better spent educating one's self on the technology available today that could be used for border security.

So the left knows (again) the solution for illegal immigration better than the border control agents?

So the left has been listening to the experts on border security and not those who have no idea what they are talking about.

So, I suppose the left is listening to their go to guru on border security - Nancy and Chucky and NOT the border control agents?

Pelosi a d Schumer are not experts on border security and have never claimed to be but they are intelligent enough to listen to the real experts unlike Trump.

I think you really meant Pelosi and Schumer are not experts on border security and are listening to the left wing radicals that want chaos at the southern border and the influx of illegals will help (the Democrats) also at the polling places that don't check id and are sanctuary cities/states.

No, I really meant exactly what I said.

If you meant exactly what you said, Trump IS listening to "experts" unlike Nancy and Chucky.  Trump is listening to Border Agents while Nancy and Chucky are listening to left wing drivel and the bias left wing media. Who do you think is more knowledgeable about border security?

You must have a hard time identifying experts. Those who have studied various plans and have designed effective security means are the experts.

The experts are the people dealing first hand with the problems daily - the border patrol unless you are left oriented. Then the experts are Chucky, Nancy, GAO, Obama, and Hillary.

Nah, your 'experts' are those who agree with you. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 156

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66

So when are you moving to Europe?  And what does that have to do with the topic?

I wondered what your post had to do with the topic. Could you enlighten me?

Might help to flip the light switch to on.   Read the topic.

I have read the topic and your post has nothing to do with the topic.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 156

That is so look racist

gv7852
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 156
it's pretty simple, if he wasn't a criminal maybe we wouldn't hate him, well but then he has been such a disaster, and he is a CRIMINAL, so, lock him up!!! is all I have to say on the subject.
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 156

Right on kidboy2

gv7852
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 156

Trump haters should take off their blinders before they fall down ...big lol!

gv7852
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 156

Hahaha the government is open the stupid one is pelosi who is only using the shut down as a tool because she knows that otherwise the dems leaders would throw her out. And there will be a wall by the way the wall is already underway under construction

gv7852
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 156

Hahaha the government is open the stupid one is pelosi who is only using the shut down as a tool because she knows that otherwise the dems leaders would throw her out. And there will be a wall by the way the wall is already underway under construction

gv7852
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 156
I wouldn't call his reaching out to make a deal "whining".... maybe concessionary, but not whining. Whining is calling something immoral which is tantamount to a teenager whining "it's not fair".

She's a brat.

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 156

Trump needs to learn that his whining is just not enough reason to take a bad deal.  

I am waiting to see the "maker" part of his deal-maker persona.  He DID manage to get the official name of NAFTA changed. Nobody uses it but it was changed on paper. 

Kudos
Views