Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Offers A 'Dreamers' Deal For Border-Money Proposal

Message 11 of 156
We apparently have zombie immigration laws... they need to die, but never do.

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 156

@afisher wrote:

There is no way that this proposal will see the light of day in House.    It totally destroys the current asylum laws.    I can only suppose that none of the RW has bothered to read any of the proposed legislation, based soley on the statements I have seen from them here.    It is on-line, but then they would have to discuss actual information, which I have observed is not being discussed here.   

Our entire immigration concept and associated laws need a redo. So, destroying the current system is not a bad thing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 156

There is no way that this proposal will see the light of day in House.    It totally destroys the current asylum laws.    I can only suppose that none of the RW has bothered to read any of the proposed legislation, based soley on the statements I have seen from them here.    It is on-line, but then they would have to discuss actual information, which I have observed is not being discussed here.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 156

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

O.K. - how do YOU know that all DACA individuals are "poor brown people"??

We certainly don't know that, but we have seen that Mexican get blame for any undocumented that shows up in this country.

Mexican (or maybe Mexico) is a country not a skin color. And it is a country through which the caravans are permitted to travel.

LOL  LOL  LOL    and so are planes,, cars, trains and other modes of transportation.   of haven't you hears.?
You really believe that the southern border is the only place that undocumented  cross into the US lOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  WoW  RK  you are surprising.

How does that make the "poor brown people" point. Better just stick the the giggles. Things go off the rail when you go beyond that. After all you brought up "Mexican" or "Mexico".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 156

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

We certainly don't know that, but we have seen that Mexican get blame for any undocumented that shows up in this country.

Mexican (or maybe Mexico) is a country not a skin color. And it is a country through which the caravans are permitted to travel.

LOL  LOL  LOL    and so are planes,, cars, trains and other modes of transportation.   of haven't you hears.?
You really believe that the southern border is the only place that undocumented  cross into the US lOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  WoW  RK  you are surprising.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 156

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 156

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 156

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Don't tell Fishslayer, but the Dems in the House already passed bills to reopen the government, but Mitch McConnel would NOT allow a vote on their bill in the Senate. What does that say about democracy and who's really to blame for keeping the governent closed?

10B7E430-DF17-405A-8511-68CAD9ED0458.jpeg

Seems Mitch's days of blissful slumber are over. AOL went to the Senate looking for Yertle, and the made public the fact he's gone into hiding to evade his responsibilities for conducting the Nation's business. Does not seem to be playing well for Yertle - not even in Kentucky.

AOL was probably busy providing internet service while AOC led the compliant media around on her petty stunt.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 156

@rker321 wrote:

My fear is now who will be the Democrats in the senate that  will   vote with the Republicans, hoping that they get expelled from the party.

This is not the tim to break ranks. this is the time to really have the unity that this country needs.

We cannot allow a President of any party to have his way by practically blackmailing  this congress and the American people into giving him what he wants which is a wall. 
Please. we cannot have this happening again, and with this president, does anyone has doubts that he won't pull this again when he doesn't get his way?

You can still help facilitate the "nationwide strike"!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 156

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Don't tell Fishslayer, but the Dems in the House already passed bills to reopen the government, but Mitch McConnel would NOT allow a vote on their bill in the Senate. What does that say about democracy and who's really to blame for keeping the governent closed?

I expect no one has to tell him what ct posted, he can probably read the posts. And, I suspect he he understands that the bill in question did not include the border security requirements.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors