From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Offers A 'Dreamers' Deal For Border-Money Proposal

Message 21 of 156

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

"stupid wall"

===================================

FYI Wall have and are working...it sounds like you are getting your misinformation from the Ms Pelosi and MSNBC.

There are areas of our southern border without walls that illegals are coming through many with children. We need more walls and Pelosi and Schumer were for walls before Trump...not had for anyone with the ability to think that its about the hate for Trump and to hxxx with keeping our country safe and also keeping the illegals from dying in our desserts.

High tech technology would secure our borders today in a far more effective way than a WALL.

Continuing to use the "dying in the desert" rant accomplishes nothing. Time would be far better spent educating one's self on the technology available today that could be used for border security.

So the left knows (again) the solution for illegal immigration better than the border control agents?

So the left has been listening to the experts on border security and not those who have no idea what they are talking about.

So, I suppose the left is listening to their go to guru on border security - Nancy and Chucky and NOT the border control agents?

Pelosi a d Schumer are not experts on border security and have never claimed to be but they are intelligent enough to listen to the real experts unlike Trump.

I think you really meant Pelosi and Schumer are not experts on border security and are listening to the left wing radicals that want chaos at the southern border and the influx of illegals will help (the Democrats) also at the polling places that don't check id and are sanctuary cities/states.

No, I really meant exactly what I said.

If you meant exactly what you said, Trump IS listening to "experts" unlike Nancy and Chucky.  Trump is listening to Border Agents while Nancy and Chucky are listening to left wing drivel and the bias left wing media. Who do you think is more knowledgeable about border security?

You must have a hard time identifying experts. Those who have studied various plans and have designed effective security means are the experts.

The experts are the people dealing first hand with the problems daily - the border patrol unless you are left oriented. Then the experts are Chucky, Nancy, GAO, Obama, and Hillary.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 156

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Pelosi and Schumer are not experts on border security and have never claimed to be but they are intelligent enough to listen to the real experts unlike Trump.

Which experts do you suppose told them that fences are good but walls aren't?

Can't be the Republican ones who claim its about words, not reason.

Again (please focus) - which experts do you suppose told them that fences are good but walls aren't?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 156

You will remember that the "Dreamers" already had protected status until Trump took it away. Now he is offering to delay the damage he is doing in exchange for his wall funding.  So, now we understand why Giuliani has been defending Trump as if he were some kind of Mafia Don.  Because Trump acts like it. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 156

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66

So when are you moving to Europe?  And what does that have to do with the topic?

I wondered what your post had to do with the topic. Could you enlighten me?

Might help to flip the light switch to on.   Read the topic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 156

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66

So when are you moving to Europe?  And what does that have to do with the topic?

I wondered what your post had to do with the topic. Could you enlighten me?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 156

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

"stupid wall"

===================================

FYI Wall have and are working...it sounds like you are getting your misinformation from the Ms Pelosi and MSNBC.

There are areas of our southern border without walls that illegals are coming through many with children. We need more walls and Pelosi and Schumer were for walls before Trump...not had for anyone with the ability to think that its about the hate for Trump and to hxxx with keeping our country safe and also keeping the illegals from dying in our desserts.

High tech technology would secure our borders today in a far more effective way than a WALL.

Continuing to use the "dying in the desert" rant accomplishes nothing. Time would be far better spent educating one's self on the technology available today that could be used for border security.

So the left knows (again) the solution for illegal immigration better than the border control agents?

So the left has been listening to the experts on border security and not those who have no idea what they are talking about.

So, I suppose the left is listening to their go to guru on border security - Nancy and Chucky and NOT the border control agents?

Pelosi a d Schumer are not experts on border security and have never claimed to be but they are intelligent enough to listen to the real experts unlike Trump.

I think you really meant Pelosi and Schumer are not experts on border security and are listening to the left wing radicals that want chaos at the southern border and the influx of illegals will help (the Democrats) also at the polling places that don't check id and are sanctuary cities/states.

No, I really meant exactly what I said.

If you meant exactly what you said, Trump IS listening to "experts" unlike Nancy and Chucky.  Trump is listening to Border Agents while Nancy and Chucky are listening to left wing drivel and the bias left wing media. Who do you think is more knowledgeable about border security?

You must have a hard time identifying experts. Those who have studied various plans and have designed effective security means are the experts.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 156

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Don't tell Fishslayer, but the Dems in the House already passed bills to reopen the government, but Mitch McConnel would NOT allow a vote on their bill in the Senate. What does that say about democracy and who's really to blame for keeping the governent closed?

10B7E430-DF17-405A-8511-68CAD9ED0458.jpeg

Seems Mitch's days of blissful slumber are over. AOL went to the Senate looking for Yertle, and the made public the fact he's gone into hiding to evade his responsibilities for conducting the Nation's business. Does not seem to be playing well for Yertle - not even in Kentucky.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 156

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
@chaskey

I worked in Nuclear environments... I clearly understand security. No technology, no means of detection will work without some form of a "delay" barrier. Sorry that's a fact. Mountains, rivers, deserts, heat, cold, Border Patrol, rachers, property owners, walls, fences, barriers all have their place.
If you just wanna monitor and try and capture later... well then, see Forrest Gump for reference.

Yep, it's a multi-faceted problem. Problem for lil donny and the GOPers is we already erected all the barriers - 900 miles of 'em - that make sense. His 230 miles of Vanity makes no sense, unless you consider placating Rush a National Priority worth $5BILLION each year forever like donny does.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 156

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Don't tell Fishslayer, but the Dems in the House already passed bills to reopen the government, but Mitch McConnel would NOT allow a vote on their bill in the Senate. What does that say about democracy and who's really to blame for keeping the governent closed?

10B7E430-DF17-405A-8511-68CAD9ED0458.jpeg

See Harry Ried for reference. He's the prince of "I ain't doing it". Karma... is a beach.

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 156

My fear is now who will be the Democrats in the senate that  will   vote with the Republicans, hoping that they get expelled from the party.

This is not the tim to break ranks. this is the time to really have the unity that this country needs.

We cannot allow a President of any party to have his way by practically blackmailing  this congress and the American people into giving him what he wants which is a wall. 
Please. we cannot have this happening again, and with this president, does anyone has doubts that he won't pull this again when he doesn't get his way?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors