Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Not Keeping Americans Safe - NYC

Message 21 of 40
http://time.com/4704617/nypd-donald-trump-budget-terrorism/

The NYPD said Thursday that President Donald Trump’s enormous slate of proposed budget cuts would take away “critical” funding the department uses to fight terrorism in New York.

The cuts could impact everything from active-shooter training to intelligence analysis to bomb squad equipment, police said at a briefing with New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio on Thursday.

“Under the president’s proposal, nearly all federal funding to the NYPD would be eradicated,” James P. O’Neill, the New York City police commissioner, said during the briefing. “This funding is absolutely critical. It is the backbone of our entire counter-terrorism apparatus.”

Google Trump cuts terrorism funding.
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 40

In both Las Vegas and in NYC - trump continues to demonstrate that he is hopelessly incompetent in finding a way - any way - to keep Americans safe.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 40

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

6 More Americans Dead from a Nut Job......................where is the President..............what's he doing other than - worrying about his own Neck?

What's he doing for you Today

What has he done for you for the last 10 month

Answer Criminal Charges Against Him '

Is that what Trump Supporters Voted For?

===============================================

When Trump tries to do something the left are against it...like the travel bans.

I do not think you are being fair.

The Question Should Be...................are the Democrats just playing Partisan Politics or are the Proposals from Trump that Dems are against - not something that would ultimately be beneficial to America and American Citizens.................................

This Terrorist yesterday has lived in the USA for 7 years - the Boston Bombers - The Tsarnaev Brothers had been here for over a Decade..........................

Bottomline:......................Obama did not Require his Justice Department to do enough to identify & keep track of Potential Terrorists - Foreign & Domestic in our Country

So far this under Trump things are much worse......................every Federal Law Enforcement & Diplomatic Department of the Federal Government has more then 60% of their previoulsy approved staffing levels still left as unfilled positions..........never mind increasing them to what is needed 

So far this year - the Budgets for Federal Law Enforcement & Diplomatic Departments of the Federal Government are underfunded

Screaming Obama Obama Clinton Clinton Schumer Schumer - when your current President is a Republican and the US Congress is controlled by a Majority of Republicans - is what is UNFAIR

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 40

@rk9152 wrote:
For what reason would he ban people from Uzbekistan? I remind you that he was attacked for temporarily holding up entry of people from the six nations cited by Obama as needing additional study.

It appears his most efficient move is to ban older white men from Las Vegas and younger white men from black churches.  That would REALLY cut down on the body count. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: GOP Not Keeping Americans Safe - NYC

Message 25 of 40

The two worst terror attacks in the US in the last 70 years occurred with a Republican in the White House and control of Congress.

Facts are facts.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 40

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlesker posted..

TRavel Bans. Trump banned Chad and the pulled out of helping us in Niger. do you think thatwas a good thing? 4 people died. Today a guy killed all those people and he ISNT from a banned country. I guess toy think these were good decisions by Trump.

You are like the owner of Home Depot.
So it begins.

==============================================

toy?

You show that you are not trying to address the problem ..again...it would be funny if this was not a serious subject.

Gee, I am happy that I am a compassionate conservative.

It is serious. Trump is not protecting us. I replied to your comment on the travel ban. but you chose not to talk about Trumps bad decision to ban Chad which led to the deaths in Niger, but he didnt ban the Uzbeks, who committed a terror attack today. Do you still want to talk about the travel ban?

For what reason would he ban people from Uzbekistan? I remind you that he was attacked for temporarily holding up entry of people from the six nations cited by Obama as needing additional study.

Still trying to distract by bringing up Obama.  I remind you that it is Trump's travel ban, not Obama's.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 40

@MIseker wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlesker posted..

TRavel Bans. Trump banned Chad and the pulled out of helping us in Niger. do you think thatwas a good thing? 4 people died. Today a guy killed all those people and he ISNT from a banned country. I guess toy think these were good decisions by Trump.

So it begins.

toy?

You show that you are not trying to address the problem ..again...it would be funny if this was not a serious subject.

It is serious. Trump is not protecting us. I replied to your comment on the travel ban. but you chose not to talk about Trumps bad decision to ban Chad which led to the deaths in Niger, but he didnt ban the Uzbeks, who committed a terror attack today. Do you still want to talk about the travel ban?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 40

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlesker posted..

So it begins.

toy?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 40

Chasky— It’s always easier to blame the left for the failings of the right.  But to do it when the right has control of both the Congress in the Senate is asinine.

Trump has never made America safe from the second he rolled down his ridiculous escalator and opened his mouth about Hispanics being rapists, murderers, and drug dealers, he has done nothing but stir up hatred and divide the American citizenry.  trump doesn’t  know how to keep this country safe, In part, because he seems unable to read more than a one page document and also because he is so sure he knows the answers to everything that he pays no attention to those who are more experienced, smarter, and more adept then is he.

He so busy with his racist ideas about people from countries that practice the Muslim religion, he totally ignores the fact that many of these “terrorist attacks“ are coming from American born citizens. What trump had and continued to do—and has done—is make America less safe all the while destroying  her reputation to the point thatwe have become a joke in the minds of the rest of the world. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 40
Mlseker posted..

=====================================

Say what? Explain..please.