Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Not Keeping Americans Safe - NYC

Message 11 of 40

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlseker posted..

It is serious. Trump is not protecting us. I replied to your comment on the travel ban. but you chose not to talk about Trumps bad decision to ban Chad which led to the deaths in Niger, but he didnt ban the Uzbeks, who committed a terror attack today. Do you still want to talk about the travel ban?
So it begins.

===================================================

I think we need a travel ban,

I am no expert on the death of the 4 serviceman..are you?

Your comment about Chad sounds like something your party has told you to say.

So it continues ... the left blaming Trump for what happened in NYC.  Yep, just as the right did to Obama.  Yep, it sucks being in charge.

Gee, I am glad that I ma (sic) a compassionate conservative!  An oxymoronic statement at best.  What compassionate position do you hold?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 40

Trump needs to ban old white guys from Las Vegas to keep Americans safe.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 40
phyllisc6781

No wrong kid,

The absolute disdain for trumps racism and ignorance plays on. The hate comes from trump and his racist, ignorant delusional followers. I’ll bet you know one or two of them.
I know hearing the truth about your hero is hard, but it doesn’t change the fact that trump can’t control himself, much less anything or anybody else.

==========================================================

There you go again. Go back and read your post..its all over the place and you are just showing your hate...like calling Trump a racist,etc...

You are very wrong and insulting when you state as a fact "I know hearing the truth about your hero". That shows that as you are new on this board you have not read the many time I have stated that I do not like Trump, but being fair I do like some of the things he wants to do.

Gee, I am happy that I am a compassionate conservative.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Not Keeping Americans Safe - NYC

Message 14 of 40

Phyllis, I'm sure Trump Cult members view themselves as real Americans with good values. That's why it amazes me they are so dedicated to a President who is:

• a massive ego maniac
  • a pathological liar
  • he insults anyone who disagrees with him
  • he insults anyone who stands up to him (like the Senators from Arizona)
  • he insulted an entire religion
  • he insults gold star parents/widows
  • he insulted an American born judge whose parents came from Mexico
  • etc.

Phyllis, what kind of person can be so loyal and dedicated to a man who is like Trump?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 40

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlseker posted..

It is serious. Trump is not protecting us. I replied to your comment on the travel ban. but you chose not to talk about Trumps bad decision to ban Chad which led to the deaths in Niger, but he didnt ban the Uzbeks, who committed a terror attack today. Do you still want to talk about the travel ban?
So it begins.

So it continues ... the left blaming Trump for what happened in NYC.

Gee, I am glad that I ma a compassionate conservative!

Chad fought extremist is Niger. Trump put them in a Travel ban. they pulled out of Niger. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 40

No wrong kid,

The absolute disdain for trumps racism and ignorance plays on. The hate comes from trump and his racist, ignorant delusional followers. I’ll bet you know one or two of them.

I know hearing the truth about your hero is hard, but it doesn’t change the fact that trump can’t control himself, much less anything or anybody else.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 40
ChasKy posted..

Saying that you are a compassionate conservative is one of the most empty and meaningless statements I have ever heard.

Personal attack!

That says a lot about you and why I am unable to have a discussion with you when it seems its your mission on this board is to attack me and others. I have had enough of that.

I know that I am compassionate and I am a conservative...that is a fact and for you to say that is empty and meaningless.... I can not post what I think of that.

It would behoove you to discuss the issues.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 40

@KidBoy2 wrote:

phyllisc6781 posted..

Chasky— It’s always easier to blame the left for the failings of the right. But to do it when the right has control of both the Congress in the Senate is asinine.
Trump has never made America safe from the second he rolled down his ridiculous escalator and opened his mouth about Hispanics being rapists, murderers, and drug dealers, he has done nothing but stir up hatred and divide the American citizenry. trump doesn’t know how to keep this country safe, In part, because he seems unable to read more than a one page document and also because he is so sure he knows the answers to everything that he pays no attention to those who are more experienced, smarter, and more adept then is he.

He so busy with his racist ideas about people from countries that practice the Muslim religion, he totally ignores the fact that many of these “terrorist attacks“ are coming from American born citizens. What trump had and continued to do—and has done—is make America less safe all the while destroying her reputation to the point thatwe have become a joke in the minds of the rest of the world.

==============================================

WOW!

And the left wing hate for Trump plays on... not even one little bit objectivity in that post. Why am I not surprised.

Saying that you are a compassionate conservative is one of the most empty and meaningless statements I have ever heard.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 40

phyllisc6781 posted..

Chasky— It’s always easier to blame the left for the failings of the right. But to do it when the right has control of both the Congress in the Senate is asinine.
Trump has never made America safe from the second he rolled down his ridiculous escalator and opened his mouth about Hispanics being rapists, murderers, and drug dealers, he has done nothing but stir up hatred and divide the American citizenry. trump doesn’t know how to keep this country safe, In part, because he seems unable to read more than a one page document and also because he is so sure he knows the answers to everything that he pays no attention to those who are more experienced, smarter, and more adept then is he.

He so busy with his racist ideas about people from countries that practice the Muslim religion, he totally ignores the fact that many of these “terrorist attacks“ are coming from American born citizens. What trump had and continued to do—and has done—is make America less safe all the while destroying her reputation to the point thatwe have become a joke in the minds of the rest of the world.

==============================================

WOW!

And the left wing hate for Trump plays on... not even one little bit objectivity in that post. Why am I not surprised.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 40
Mlseker posted..

So it begins.

So it continues ... the left blaming Trump for what happened in NYC.

Gee, I am glad that I ma a compassionate conservative!

Kudos
Views