Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Not Keeping Americans Safe - NYC

Message 1 of 40

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
phyllisc6781 posted..

Kid, telling the truth is not hatred – – it’s the truth. Denial on the other hand is something much different.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The truth...like you can decide what is the truth.

Again .....

You are very wrong and insulting when you state as a fact "I know hearing the truth about your hero". That shows that as you are new on this board you have not read the many time I have stated that I do not like Trump, but being fair I do like some of the things he wants to do.

Gee, I am happy that I am a compassionate conservative.

The litany of lies about the President is taken as a given by the radical left. In fact we have one poster that seems to do a cut&paste with the same line up of lies.

And the classic - when a rational answer to a reasonable question is not available, out comes, "Yeah, well, you did that to Obama".

I like your "compassionate conservative" comment. The left attacks it but I don't think it is part of their normal nastiness. Rather, I think they simply do not understand it. Race is a perfect example. They cannot comprehend the positives of treating people as capable individuals. They look at race as a determinant as to a person's need for "taking care of" by the government.

Years ago I heard a fabulous comment (Bill Bennett, I believe) - A Liberal feels good about how many people he helped today; a Conservative feels good about how many people no longer need help because of what he did today.

I can appreciate that the Liberal sincerely thinks he is helping but does not realize the dependency he is establishing.

On the other hand, the left sees anything other than their way as racist, sexist, Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, etc.

What Dimension do you Reside in.............................?

I've posted mutiple FACTS comparing the way Trump responds to Tagedies like the Recent Mass Shootings & Killngs in the USA - One Way for Brown People and a Entirely Different way for White........you ignore them

Trump Tweets Stuff Daily - the Record is right there for all to see on his Twitter Feed and 4 hours later Sarah Sanders in at the Podium giving a Press Briefing denying what Trump Tweeted which anyone can see in Black & White is a LIE

Sessions has lied to Congress Multiple times - if he was Clinton or Obama - The Republican Congress would have them in Prison for Perjury...................

Again Your not a honest person if you completely ignore Reality & Facts

Not everything is about race. For example, the NY dude - the color of his skin is not the key factor, his association with ISIS is.

Except for those consumed with a hatred for our President.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 40

@rk9152 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
phyllisc6781 posted..

Kid, telling the truth is not hatred – – it’s the truth. Denial on the other hand is something much different.

Again .....

You are very wrong and insulting when you state as a fact "I know hearing the truth about your hero". That shows that as you are new on this board you have not read the many time I have stated that I do not like Trump, but being fair I do like some of the things he wants to do.

The litany of lies about the President is taken as a given by the radical left. In fact we have one poster that seems to do a cut&paste with the same line up of lies.

And the classic - when a rational answer to a reasonable question is not available, out comes, "Yeah, well, you did that to Obama".

I like your "compassionate conservative" comment. The left attacks it but I don't think it is part of their normal nastiness. Rather, I think they simply do not understand it. Race is a perfect example. They cannot comprehend the positives of treating people as capable individuals. They look at race as a determinant as to a person's need for "taking care of" by the government.

Years ago I heard a fabulous comment (Bill Bennett, I believe) - A Liberal feels good about how many people he helped today; a Conservative feels good about how many people no longer need help because of what he did today.

I can appreciate that the Liberal sincerely thinks he is helping but does not realize the dependency he is establishing.

On the other hand, the left sees anything other than their way as racist, sexist, Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, etc.

What Dimension do you Reside in.............................?

I've posted mutiple FACTS comparing the way Trump responds to Tagedies like the Recent Mass Shootings & Killngs in the USA - One Way for Brown People and a Entirely Different way for White........you ignore them

Trump Tweets Stuff Daily - the Record is right there for all to see on his Twitter Feed and 4 hours later Sarah Sanders in at the Podium giving a Press Briefing denying what Trump Tweeted which anyone can see in Black & White is a LIE

Sessions has lied to Congress Multiple times - if he was Clinton or Obama - The Republican Congress would have them in Prison for Perjury...................

Again Your not a honest person if you completely ignore Reality & Facts

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 40

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"The litany of lies about the President is taken as a given by the radical left"

How pathetic, hypocritical, and irrational are members of the Trump Cult? They talk about lies from the left while they dedicate their lives to supporting a President who is a pathological liar.

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"The litany of lies about the President is taken as a given by the radical left"

How pathetic, hypocritical, and irrational are members of the Trump Cult? They talk about lies from the left while they dedicate their lives to supporting a President who is a pathological liar.

Since you are not posting about the topic at the top of the page, which topic are you responding to - "Oh how I hate President Trump" or "Oh how I hate my fellow posters who do not hate President Trump"?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Not Keeping Americans Safe - NYC

Message 4 of 40

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 40

@KidBoy2 wrote:
phyllisc6781 posted..

Again .....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 40
phyllisc6781 posted..

Again .....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 40

Kid, telling the truth is not hatred – – it’s the truth.  Denial on the other hand is something much different.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 40

CT – – In answer to your question, another person with exactly the same personality traits as those of the idiot in chief.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 40

KidBoy2 wrote:
phyllisc6781

No wrong kid,

The absolute disdain for trumps racism and ignorance plays on. The hate comes from trump and his racist, ignorant delusional followers. I’ll bet you know one or two of them.
I know hearing the truth about your hero is hard, but it doesn’t change the fact that trump can’t control himself, much less anything or anybody else.

==========================================================

There you go again. Go back and read your post..its all over the place and you are just showing your hate...like calling Trump a racist,etc...   WRONG!  She was pointing out trumps hate, which the Cult prefers to ignore.  Why?  Because he mirrors their hate.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 40

@KidBoy2 wrote:
ChasKy posted..

Saying that you are a compassionate conservative is one of the most empty and meaningless statements I have ever heard.

===================================================
Personal attack!  Only in your dreams!

That says a lot about you Actually it say's more about the one who chose to respond to it and make a false claim that it's a personal attack.  and why I am unable to have a discussion with you when it seems its your mission on this board is to attack me and others. I have had enough of that.  "It seems" is just an opinion, an inaccurate one at that.  

I know that I am compassionate Really?  For who?  and I am a conservative...LMAO!!!!  You previously claimed you were an Independent.  So which is it?  that is a fact and for you to say that is empty and meaningless.... I can not post what I think of that.  You just did....

It would behoove you to discuss the issues.  As you should as well.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views