Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump - My Big Mac Filled Gut - Better then Brains

Message 11 of 12

Listen here.  I cannot believe the 1st time I come to AARP I have to look at you beating up our president.

This was about health care and the 1st thing I see is you bashing on our president and 1st lady.

I don't watch CNN everybody knows that they are not hard news they're more commentators with their own views and until you realize that you are the one this lost.

This is the 1st time in Southern California that all of my neighbors are working that we got a raise in are so security that made a smile that we have health care that is something that is Affordable.

I would advise you to take your rants to Facebook because this is not the place for it.

I don't know why you would think that this is a place that is appropriate for your bashing our president.

Don't forget he has 46% and climbing in the polls not only that we hired him he won because he was strategic very smart man he went to the middle of the country instead of both coasts where is full of liberal.

Sylvia lectori Electorial college was the voice vote of the people.

Have a nice day

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump - My Big Mac Filled Gut - Better then Brains

Message 12 of 12

When - In your Normal Everyday Lives Living in the Real World of Fact-Based Reality

You come across Individuals Who Keep Telling You How Smart They Are - Do You Beleive Them?

How About if They Keep Telling You Something is True Because Their GUT says it's so - Do You Beleive Them?

Trump High Level of Intelligence 1.png

Trump High Level of Intelligence.png

Source -  https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/11/28/trump-gut-brain-federal-reserve-climate-change-report...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors