When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump - My Big Mac Filled Gut - Better then Brains

Message 1 of 12

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Cherie91709

Interesting reply, because we don’t run anything here. 

I am glad that you are kinder, I guess. 

No idea as to how you dispense your kindness. Good luck, if you are not coming back. We will return to our study of rainbows and wet dreams!

"We will return to our study of rainbows and wet dreams."

Ha,ha,ha!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@Cherie91709

Interesting reply, because we don’t run anything here. 

I am glad that you are kinder, I guess. 

No idea as to how you dispense your kindness. Good luck, if you are not coming back. We will return to our study of rainbows and wet dreams!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

No worries, would not want to mess up your rainbow.

Now that I know you an Your liberal commander have free run in this asylum, I wont be back.

Unlike ANTIFA an  mean an hateful liberals that hate our country, law an order an our President. We conservatives are a much kinder. We wont be rattling cages. You have full run of it.

Dont let me ruin your wet dream.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

A far cry from those Trump steaks he was pushing years ago .. What ever happened to those?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@LydiaN586309 Very well said!

Cherie

Please come back and express your views. That Is the drift of online political opinions. But also don’t expect others to agree, some will, some won’t. In my year here, I have always advised others to develop a thick skin, don’t let your feelings get hurt, and try to treat others with courtesy and respect...while saying what you think is right, and how others are wrong!! We do try!

Back to topic: Big Macs might be appropriate here. I wish that Mayor McCheese was in charge...currently the

HamBurglar is in charge in the White House!

And yes, trump is fair game for opposition and criticism...good and fair advice is a foreign element for trump of which he ignores. 

Never Forget 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@Cherie91709 wrote:

Listen here.  I cannot believe the 1st time I come to AARP I have to look at you beating up our president.

@first of all, welcome to the AARP Online Community @Cherie91709!  Sorry you felt so offended by our banter here.  But that's kinda the nature of the whole open discussion forum.  You see this is a "community" of diverse people with diverse and often opposing opinions.  But the goal is to be able to freely express our individual thoughts and share differing points of view and share information all while conducting ourselves with civility according to the AARP rules of good conduct and with respect toward our fellow members.  Therefore, even though some of us may be supporters of one ideology and opposers of another, we each get to raise our voices here equally.  So  whether you visit this particular forum again or not,  just know that your opinion(s) will be heard and maybe "challenged," but you will never be denied the right to share them here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

I thought you weren't suppose to tell other posters what they could post.?

I have a poster I might read some posts but don't reply because of his answers to almost everyone. 

I have another I usually pass by because I can't read cartoons as well as English.

I also try not to get into a verbal fight with anyone, we each have our own opinions. But I also don't like to be attacked verbally, I 'd be thrown off if I attacked back verbally.   Smiley Happy 

You post, I post, read and go on .  

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

@Cherie91709 wrote:

Listen here.  I cannot believe the 1st time I come to AARP I have to look at you beating up our president.

This was about health care and the 1st thing I see is you bashing on our president and 1st lady.

I don't watch CNN everybody knows that they are not hard news they're more commentators with their own views and until you realize that you are the one this lost.

This is the 1st time in Southern California that all of my neighbors are working that we got a raise in are so security that made a smile that we have health care that is something that is Affordable.

I would advise you to take your rants to Facebook because this is not the place for it.

I don't know why you would think that this is a place that is appropriate for your bashing our president.

Don't forget he has 46% and climbing in the polls not only that we hired him he won because he was strategic very smart man he went to the middle of the country instead of both coasts where is full of liberal.

Sylvia lectori Electorial college was the voice vote of the people.

Have a nice day

Errrhhhh........................

No Doubt Trump is Smart - it's his Supporters I'm not so sure about - that's why I try to Enlighten those who may - through - No Fault of Their Own be:

Misinformed - Misguided - Confused - Under the Evil Influence & Spell of a Con Man

So lets see if I can be of Service Here:

This area where you just posted the above - is a "Politics & Current Events" Discussion Forum - in the AARP Online Community

AARP Online Community has Several Different Groups Accessible from the Following Menu that also has drop-down sub groups

AARP Menu.png

YOU SEEMED TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT - HEALTH - SO I WILL PROVIDE SOME ADDITONAL INFO. BELOW

AARP Menu Health.png

Source - https://community.aarp.org/

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

Cherie91709:   Listen here.  I cannot believe the 1st time I come to AARP I have to look at you beating up our president.

You listen here......who tied you to a chair and made you read something you don't like?  If you're unhappy with anything but viewpoints you share, then you're in the wrong place. I hope you stay, but it'll do you no good griping at everything that displeases you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

@Cherie91709 wrote:
Chasky53 wrote: (in blue text)

Listen here.  Well, I can't "listen" to what you write but I will read it.  I cannot believe the 1st time I come to AARP I have to look at you beating up our president. The president "beats himself up" with statements like he made, saying what his gut says makes him smarter that the Fed and everyone else. How silly !

This was about health care Actually this topic isn't "about health care". and the 1st thing I see is you bashing on our president and 1st lady. The first lady wasn't mentioned in this topic, why do you mention her?

I don't watch CNN everybody knows that they are not hard news they're more commentators with their own views thanks for your opinion and until you realize that you are the one this lost. "the one this lost"? What does that mean?

This is the 1st time in Southern California that all of my neighbors are working that we got a raise in are so security What is "are so security"? that made a smile that we have health care that is something that is Affordable.  ???????

I would advise you to take your rants to Facebook because this is not the place for it. You could follow your own advice.

I don't know why you would think that this is a place that is appropriate for your bashing our president. This is a political forum for discussion, the topic is an opinion about the president ......... quite appropriate.

Don't forget he has 46% and climbing in the polls 46% isn't a majority and his approval rating has been much lower than that the vast majority of the time, sinking to all time lows at times. not only that we hired him he won because he was strategic very smart man Yep, he says he is a stable genius and that is also a lie, IMHO.he went to the middle of the country instead of both coasts where is full of liberal. "middle of the country" (rural states) are less educated, that's mostly who voted for trump.

Sylvia lectori Electorial college was the voice vote of the people. What is "Sylvia lectori" ?  4

Four million more people voted for Hillary than voted for trump, so the Electoral Vote does no reflect the "voice" of the people.

Have a nice day  Oh, you have a nice day too !

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views