Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Mute - Billions in Pharma Fraud

Message 1 of 34

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Now of all a Sudden the Party of Major Tort Reform Wants everything adjudicated

Are you opposed to the actions of the Conn. AG? I'll help you make your decision - he's a Dem.

Clown Show

What does that mean?

Am I opposed to Criminals being Prosecuted

That wasn't asked.

No - I've been calling for Trump to be Impeached since shortly after he was Elected What has that to do with the topic?

But Finding a Few Companies Guilty of Fraud against the USA is not going to Lower Drug Prices

No, but large fines could be a motivator.

Just like finding Tobacco Companies Guilty of Fraud did anything for Respiratory Disease

I thought you wanted to talk about prices, not diseases.

It takes a Village

Not in this case. This one is occurring because of States suing.

We got a Con Man

I disagree - the Connecticut AG is doing what is needed.

Pharmaceutical Companies have been sued by the US Government for everything from Tax Evasion to Falsefying Drug Trial Results

Imposing Fines on Drug Companies is like putting Tariffs on China

American Consumers End Up Paying

Now if we were to put people like the Pharma CEO's & Presidents like Trump is Prison

that would have a Major Impact going forward

Is it your point that the AG of the 40 or so States who have united to deal with this are wasting their time because they are not trying to jail our President?

No I'm saying the States are once again required to do the Federal Governments Job because everyone in Washington is working on re-election and maintaining Incumbent Power

No One is Working on Making America Great - they are all working on Keeping Themselves Great

Becoming informed before posting might  make constant  rambling attacks on the President seem more intelligent.
For example, the Tobacco Master settlement in 1998 was the result of a similar action as we are talking about conducted by the AGs of 46 States.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Are you opposed to the actions of the Conn. AG? I'll help you make your decision - he's a Dem.

Clown Show

What does that mean?

That wasn't asked.

No - I've been calling for Trump to be Impeached since shortly after he was Elected What has that to do with the topic?

But Finding a Few Companies Guilty of Fraud against the USA is not going to Lower Drug Prices

Just like finding Tobacco Companies Guilty of Fraud did anything for Respiratory Disease

It takes a Village

We got a Con Man

Pharmaceutical Companies have been sued by the US Government for everything from Tax Evasion to Falsefying Drug Trial Results

Now if we were to put people like the Pharma CEO's & Presidents like Trump is Prison

Is it your point that the AG of the 40 or so States who have united to deal with this are wasting their time because they are not trying to jail our President?

No I'm saying the States are once again required to do the Federal Governments Job because everyone in Washington is working on re-election and maintaining Incumbent Power

No One is Working on Making America Great - they are all working on Keeping Themselves Great

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 34

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Clown Show

What does that mean?

That wasn't asked.

It takes a Village

We got a Con Man

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

Clown Show

What does that mean?

That wasn't asked.

It takes a Village

We got a Con Man

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 34

Clown Show

What does that mean?

That wasn't asked.

It takes a Village

We got a Con Man

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Again please direct those interested to a list of the Drugs that have been reduced in Costs due to this Criminal Case or any Trump Initiative

Once again, the lawsuit was filed last Friday. Sorry, no reductions yet - it doesn't work that way.

Yeah I already acknowledged this is Not Our Fathers Justice System

Really - is the differentiation between civil law and criminal law a new invention?

It's the Trump GOP Justice System where the Fix is always right around the Corner right after all the preliminary Escalator Rides - American Flags & Star Spangled Banner

It is the States that are suing, not Trump.

BTW Did you hear about Robert Kraft getting caught on film with his pants down but the Florida Court System won't allow the Video or any Surveillance Video from any locations outside the Massage Parlor to be entered into evidence

I can't see how such video would effect, "Millions of Elderly Americans who belong to AARP" who you were concerned about one way or the other.

Huh wonder how that happened?

Huh - what has that to do with, "Millions of Elderly Americans who belong to AARP".

Bottomline - Legislation can become Procedure the minute its signed into Law

No Appeals - No Rescheduling - No years of litigation

Anything can be challenged in court.

That's sorta how the Constitution you guys used to honor envisioned - National Problems arise & your Elected Officials find a bi-partisan fix

Well, that "bi-partisan" stuff sounds like a good idea but not in the cards right now.

Clown Show

No - I've been calling for Trump to be Impeached since shortly after he was Elected

It takes a Village

We got a Con Man

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 34

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Again please direct those interested to a list of the Drugs that have been reduced in Costs due to this Criminal Case or any Trump Initiative

Once again, the lawsuit was filed last Friday. Sorry, no reductions yet - it doesn't work that way.

Really - is the differentiation between civil law and criminal law a new invention?

It's the Trump GOP Justice System where the Fix is always right around the Corner right after all the preliminary Escalator Rides - American Flags & Star Spangled Banner

It is the States that are suing, not Trump.

BTW Did you hear about Robert Kraft getting caught on film with his pants down but the Florida Court System won't allow the Video or any Surveillance Video from any locations outside the Massage Parlor to be entered into evidence

I can't see how such video would effect, "Millions of Elderly Americans who belong to AARP" who you were concerned about one way or the other.

Huh - what has that to do with, "Millions of Elderly Americans who belong to AARP".

Anything can be challenged in court.

That's sorta how the Constitution you guys used to honor envisioned - National Problems arise & your Elected Officials find a bi-partisan fix

Well, that "bi-partisan" stuff sounds like a good idea but not in the cards right now.

Clown Show

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Clown Show

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 34

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A prerequisite to an intelligent response is reading the post that was being referred to.

Ok so you've proven my reading skills need honing - so that takes care of BMI's

No - it is the desire to attack first, think second that need attending to.

People Who Attack First and Ask Questions Later - Typically Live To Fight Another Day & Finding One Grain of Sand Doesn't Necessarliy Reveal a Entire Beach

Sounds like an argument to have no idea what is being discussed before offering one's one cent.

Regardless - Lawsuits only determine Guilt or Innocence

Not so, that is criminal actions. Being sued like this is often the best remedy for a situation because it hits them in the pocketbook.

Oh you mean like the Thousands of Law Suits That Have Changed Trump the Mutes Behavior - Didn;t Conservatives used to be the ones always calling for Tort Reform - Now your advocating Wacking them in the Pocketbook as the remedy for everything

Oh I mean like the State dealing with Corporations overcharging the citizens of that State.

BTW: Then Do You Support the House Committee Chairman Fining Trump $25,000 for everyday he refuses to comply with Each Subpoena?

I don't believe that has anything to do with the prices charged for generic drugs (your complaint).

Legislation is required to more strongly disincentivize

See above. Nothing is stronger the a hit in the pocketbook.

See Above

Ditto

Where is the Mute Trump on these Issues

In DC the last I heard.

Why do we need PBM's

I have no idea - that is not my decision.

Why are US Rx Prices Double & Triple most other Major Countries for the same exact Medicine

A good question being addressed by the lawsuits

How is a finding of Guilt in this Specific Case in and of itself going to automatically start controlling increases or lowering Costs?

Again, you seem totally unfamiliar with the situation. Lawsuits of this type do not end up with "guilty", they end up with "And pay the victims X dollars".

It's simply another illustration of the inability of the Entire US Government to Govern Effectively

AND

The Level of Corporate Greed - Where Billions in Profit are No Longer Satisfying - Trillions are needed

All of that is irrelevant - it is being dealt with - relax.

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors