Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Meme Trying to Not Elect Trump: Hitler Parody

Message 21 of 25

sp362:  Sunluver,

Part of Trump's message was hate and exclusion.  Once in office, he has become the most divisive President that I can remember.  Don't you think that claiming only one side is hateful and needs to be kinder is hypocritical?

sunluver1943:  Well of course i COMPLETELY disagree with you.  You didn't really expect otherwise, did you? 😉

I think both sides have been hateful and need to be kinder...(mostly the anti and pro Trump people, not the President)  The anti Trumpers moreso  (of course hehe) with the labels and name calling but that ain't gonna happen as long as Trump is President, sadly.

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
Trump 2020!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25

Sunluver,

Part of Trump's message was hate and exclusion.  Once in office, he has become the most divisive President that I can remember.  Don't you think that claiming only one side is hateful and needs to be kinder is hypocritical?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

Hey Critical, who are you addressing... sounds like it's to your anti Trumper buddies. 😉  However, I will address it since it is ABOUT ME.

Critical said:    sunluver1943 uploads post after post, praising his idol in the White House. 

Well of course i post what I think, not what you or anybody else thinks about our President or anything/anyone else. WE ALL DO, including you.  It's rather silly to think we would post otherwise.  And i'm not required, despite what you seem to think, to answer anything i don't choose to.  You can try to shame me for that all you want, it doesn't work with me.  

PLEASE, stop acting like you know what anyone that disagrees with your thinking...thinks.  Yeah i know...not gonna happen.  Just like the labeling of anyone that disagrees with you won't stop.  I just consider the source of all of those that hate President Trump and the venom they spout but call others hateful and venomous.  Go figure...

P.S.

I am proud to be aTrump supporter AND  a female! 💃  (not a "he")  lol

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
Trump 2020!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

sunluver1943 uploads post after post, praising his idol in the White House. At the same time, he seems puzzled why so many people think Trump is a horrible president who threatens the very fabric of our democracy. I would like to turn the question around and ask Sunluver1943, which one of the following Trump attributes he admires the most 

• He's s a pathological liar
  • He surrounds himself with convicted felons
  • He insults people 7 days a week
  • He was accused of sexual assault by 24 different women
  • He describes the FREE PRESS as an "Enemy of the People"
  • He wrote love letters to brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un
  • He listens to Vladimir instead of his own U.S. Intelligence Agencies

Unfortunately, the people who idolize and worship Trump never talk about his non-stop lying, dishonesty, attacks on women, and insults because they're just fine with it. In fact, they love it when he insults others.  

Unlike those who inhabit Trump World, many Americans despise liars and those who fail to treat others with respect. We are painted by Trump Lovers as haters. No, we are people who demand honesty, respect for others, and integrity from our President. Unfortunately, honesty, character, and integrity are not cherished values in Trump World, where they mean nothing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Meme Trying to Not Elect Trump: Hitler Parody

Message 25 of 25

Video Insert still not working for me...so i just post the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXnyeVN7sOk

Trump 2020!
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors