Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Meme Trying to Not Elect Trump: Hitler Parody

Message 1 of 25

More on this later, but I had to read the following three times before I could believe my eyes.

SunLuver1943 said, “I trust President Trump, period".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Meme Trying to Not Elect Trump: Hitler Parody

Message 2 of 25

A

Looks like you need to read your support as it makes you wrong by what Dictator Trump posted. Experts proved correct again.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

CriticalThinking:  Unfortunately, the people who idolize and worship Trump never talk about his non-stop lying, dishonesty, attacks on women, and insults because they're just fine with it. In fact, they love it when he insults others.  

I notice that the people who don't recognize that Trump is a con man are the marks.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

CriticalThinking:  SunLuver1943 said she doesn't believe the following and that's why she supports Donald Trump. 

@CriticalThinking  Correction, i never said that is why i support Donald Trump. 

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
Trump 2020! 🙂
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

@CriticalThinking wrote:

arzuinsky said, "They weren't convicted felons when he hired them". 

Thank you so much for the correction. Let's rephrase the comment. They became convicted felons WHILE THEY WERE WORKING FOR TRUMP!

August 30, 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump renewed his attack on news media, referring to them as the 'enemy of the people' in a recent tweet. It comes the same day the FBI arrested a California man for threatening violence against the Boston Globe over its campaign to defend the free press.

Wrong as always.  This is the original tweet:

FakeNewsMedia.png

The existing organized repeated lying of liberals is a worse evil than even if Trump shot someone on Fifth Ave.

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

arzuinsky said, "They weren't convicted felons when he hired them". 

Thank you so much for the correction. Let's rephrase the comment. They became convicted felons WHILE THEY WERE WORKING FOR TRUMP!

August 30, 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump renewed his attack on news media, referring to them as the 'enemy of the people' in a recent tweet. It comes the same day the FBI arrested a California man for threatening violence against the Boston Globe over its campaign to defend the free press.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

And, in contrast to Trump's unscripted, impulsive lies, the above liberal, scripted, conniving lies  constitute, by far, the worse of two evils.

Wait, is this an admission that Trump just spins lies whenever he feels the impulse?  Trump is truly doomed in the coming election. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

@CriticalThinking wrote:

SunLuver1943 said she doesn't believe the following and that's why she supports Donald Trump. You see, in Trump World, they believe whatever they want, as long as it complies with their personal views and they heard it on FOX. Documentation, facts, and the truth are irrelevant. 

This is a perfect example of the alternate reality bubble of Trump World where FACTS and the Truth do not exist. Everything I said below is TRUE!

SunLuver1943, please cite which of the following is NOT true about Trump. Thank You.  

• He's s a pathological liar
  • He surrounds himself with convicted felons
  • He insults people 7 days a week
  • He was accused of sexual assault by 24 different women
  • He describes the FREE PRESS as an "Enemy of the People"
  • People who work in the federal govt. should profess loyalty to Trump, as opposed to the Constitution.
  • He wrote love letters to brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un
  • He listens to Vladimir instead of his own U.S. Intelligence Agencies

False, they weren't convicted at the time.

False, he said Fake News media is the enemy of the people.

And, in contrast to Trump's unscripted, impulsive lies, the above liberal, scripted, conniving lies  constitute, by far, the worse of two evils.

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

SunLuver1943 said she doesn't believe the following and that's why she supports Donald Trump. You see, in Trump World, they believe whatever they want, as long as it complies with their personal views and they heard it on FOX. Documentation, facts, and the truth are irrelevant. 

This is a perfect example of the alternate reality bubble of Trump World where FACTS and the Truth do not exist. Everything I said below is TRUE!

SunLuver1943, please cite which of the following is NOT true about Trump. Thank You.  

• He's s a pathological liar
  • He insults people 7 days a week
  • He was accused of sexual assault by 24 different women
  • People who work in the federal govt. should profess loyalty to Trump, as opposed to the Constitution.
  • He wrote love letters to brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un
  • He listens to Vladimir instead of his own U.S. Intelligence Agencies

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

@JANMB   I disagree with the examples below that you posted, of what President Trump is supposed to have done, is doing or going to do.  Regarding the handling of the corona virus, i'm okay with the way it's being handled. I feel it's mostly up to we the people to decide what is best for us, not the government.

TRUMP has BLOOD on his hands.....he ignored the CDC....he fired the pandemic experts and called the virus a HOAX  til Mid March till the death toll climbed by nearly 1,000 on a single, dark day.   

Then the #1 moron ---asked the scientist on TV  to research injecting bleach or Lysol into bodies cause he noticed disinfectants killed germs.   QUOTE    “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?  "    As Dr BRIX and head of the CDC sat their in agony listening to that moron.   

In APRIL and MAY  two years ago  Trump initiated a policy to separate children from parents as his idea of immigration fixes....that punished the children who had no choice but to cross the border.  and thousands still aren't with parents.    THAT"S YOUR IDEA OF A GREAT PRESIDENT ??? 

T he Trump administration is working on a proposal that would strip disability benefits from hundreds of thousands of Americans.    (SOCIOPATHS ) 

TRUMP threw the KURDS under the bus because he wanted to please TURKEY as he has income property in Turkey.    ( Genocide )  

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
Trump 2020! 🙂
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors