AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Makes it Easier for NRA to Export MURDER

Message 1 of 3

You're right, Mick - it was a safer world when all the guns were here.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Makes it Easier for NRA to Export MURDER

Message 2 of 3

What do we expect when Congressmen during a congressional hearing on guns turn the conversation away from what the hearing was for. Republican Congressmen got up and left the hearing only to come back ask one question and leave again. I was really unhappy and feel extremely sad that you Floridians have a Congressmen by the name of Gaetz, Matt he really should have made you proud when he wanted to throw a fellow Floridian out of the hearing because the spectator was trying to get him back on track talking gun control. That’s not a subject many Republicans want to talk about they would rather talk WALL and border manned by federal armed forces. Shame on you Congressman Gaetz especially when you are a representative of the fine state of Florida where so many children were gunned down by an American not a immigrant in Parkland,FL

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Makes it Easier for NRA to Export MURDER

Message 3 of 3

New Trump rules make it easier for U.S. gun makers to sell overseas

Manufacturers will no longer need State Department licenses to export dozens of weapons.

NOW AMERICANS TRAVELING ON VACATION ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD CAN EXPECT TO HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF BEING VICTIMS OF A MASS MURDER BY AR-15......................JUST LIKE HERE IN AMERICA

THANK YOU - TRUMP

AR 15.png

SOURCE - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/new-trump-rules-make-it-easier-u-s-gun-makers-n968601

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies