Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
127
Views

Re: Trump Makes USA 10th Most Dangerous 4 Woman

127 Views
Message 1 of 50

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Republicans kindled this fire by making misogynists welcome, along with racists xenophobes, antivaccers and run of the mill idiots. GOPers call this "a big tent policy" where they will accept the support (and votes) of the most vile so they can gain the power needed to service their GOPerLords.

 

The neoRepublican base is kept satisfied by a constant barrage of legislation designed to help no one but harm those the base hates - women, minorities, the poor, the educated and Muslims. This costs nothing, because all the legislation does is REMOVE support and freedom from the hated groups, leaving them free to redistribute more income and wealth from the middle to the very top using the tax code and spending policies which privatize gain and socialize loss for the Uberrich.


Did  you by any chance  to notice the topic? GOPerLords and how much more money a person(uberrich) has than you, hardly seem like factors.

 

 

And "the base hates - women, minorities, the poor, the educated and Muslims"is purely nonsense and in no way related to the topic.

 

Remember, the topic is 4 women, not 4 Muslims or 4 the poor, or 4 minorities. Nor does it say anything about "the middle" vs. "the very top".

 

Every topic is not about those you resent and/or envy.


Actually, "every reply" you are unable to counter is not meant to have its words taken out of context and contrived into something other then what it stated!

 


Nothing out of contest in that. Scout did take a topic about 4 Women and introduced Muslims, the poor and minorities. Additionally, "women" not "the middle vs the very top" is the topic.

 

Deal with the realities posted if you want to "discuss".

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
127
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Trump Makes USA 10th Most Dangerous 4 Woman

149 Views
Message 2 of 50

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Republicans kindled this fire by making misogynists welcome, along with racists xenophobes, antivaccers and run of the mill idiots. GOPers call this "a big tent policy" where they will accept the support (and votes) of the most vile so they can gain the power needed to service their GOPerLords.

 

The neoRepublican base is kept satisfied by a constant barrage of legislation designed to help no one but harm those the base hates - women, minorities, the poor, the educated and Muslims. This costs nothing, because all the legislation does is REMOVE support and freedom from the hated groups, leaving them free to redistribute more income and wealth from the middle to the very top using the tax code and spending policies which privatize gain and socialize loss for the Uberrich.


Did  you by any chance  to notice the topic? GOPerLords and how much more money a person(uberrich) has than you, hardly seem like factors.

 

 

And "the base hates - women, minorities, the poor, the educated and Muslims"is purely nonsense and in no way related to the topic.

 

Remember, the topic is 4 women, not 4 Muslims or 4 the poor, or 4 minorities. Nor does it say anything about "the middle" vs. "the very top".

 

Every topic is not about those you resent and/or envy.


Actually, "every reply" you are unable to counter is not meant to have its words taken out of context and contrived into something other then what it stated!

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
177
Views

Re: Trump Makes USA 10th Most Dangerous 4 Woman

177 Views
Message 3 of 50

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Republicans kindled this fire by making misogynists welcome, along with racists xenophobes, antivaccers and run of the mill idiots. GOPers call this "a big tent policy" where they will accept the support (and votes) of the most vile so they can gain the power needed to service their GOPerLords.

 

The neoRepublican base is kept satisfied by a constant barrage of legislation designed to help no one but harm those the base hates - women, minorities, the poor, the educated and Muslims. This costs nothing, because all the legislation does is REMOVE support and freedom from the hated groups, leaving them free to redistribute more income and wealth from the middle to the very top using the tax code and spending policies which privatize gain and socialize loss for the Uberrich.


Did  you by any chance  to notice the topic? GOPerLords and how much more money a person(uberrich) has than you, hardly seem like factors.

 

 

And "the base hates - women, minorities, the poor, the educated and Muslims"is purely nonsense and in no way related to the topic.

 

Remember, the topic is 4 women, not 4 Muslims or 4 the poor, or 4 minorities. Nor does it say anything about "the middle" vs. "the very top".

 

Every topic is not about those you resent and/or envy.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
177
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
180
Views

Re: Trump Makes USA 10th Most Dangerous 4 Woman

180 Views
Message 4 of 50

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Waddaya say, Mick - any reasonable specifics on the claim in the topic?  As I said, Ican't really see cyber security and infrastructure making America dangerous 4 women.


 

alabama.png

 

 

 

alabama.png

 

 

Trump’s FY2020 budget will cut WOMANS PROGRAMS SHARPLY - nearly $1 trillion of cuts in the Trump budget will come from Medicaid (the health-care program serving seniors, people with disabilities, and children) and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), our nation’s bedrock anti-hunger program. Both programs disproportionately help women and children: Women make up the majority of adult Medicaid enrollees, and two-thirds of SNAP benefits go to families with children.

 

If Trump were serious about helping women and families, you’d see a budget that focuses on policies to raise wages, expand high-quality and affordable child care, and ensure families can access basics like housing, health care, and nutrition.

 

Hurting women, children, and families is not how we make America great.

 

Source - https://rewire.news/article/2019/03/08/why-trumps-upcoming-budget-spells-bad-news-for-women-and-fami...

 

 

Previously you claimed that President Trump made America dangerous 4 women through infrasctucture and cyber security -

Repetitive straw man argument .....

 

now it's because of welfare reform.

Followed by a new straw man argument ....

 

That assumes that women are totally dependent on the government for basic necessities

An "assumption" based on a straw man argument.

 

- rather offensive to women.

Actually, the accusation is "rather meaningless" when it's totally based on a series of straw man arguments.

 

Your original source referred to sexual violence. How did you get from that to welfare?

By citing one of the numerous means whereby Trump hurts women .... per your request!

You asked Mick a question.

He answered it.

Now you're playing coy with his answer.


But the original post had to do with sexual violence, not welfare.


 


 


"But" you requested means whereby Trump hurts women.

Mick answered it.

Now you're playing coy with his answer.

 


The topic is Mick's so it is reasonable to expect a response in the context of the topic.

...... And such a response was made.

 

What do you think, Mick. Are you going to allow another poster to continue to play games with your thoughts?

...... As exhibited by your employment of straw man arguments, coy responses and asking the same question over and over ..... a question for which an answer was already provided.


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
180
Views
Super Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
193
Views

Re: Trump Makes USA 10th Most Dangerous 4 Woman

193 Views
Message 5 of 50

@mickstuder wrote:

Experts Ranked the Most Dangerous Countries for Women. The U.S. Made the Top 10

 

What do Syria, Somalia, Yemen, and the U.S. have in common?

 

These four countries are among the 10 most dangerous in the world for women.

 

Pakistan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, India, and Afghanistan round out the top 10 most dangerous countries for women.

 

The only Western nation in the top 10 was the United States, which ranked joint third when respondents were asked where women were most at risk of sexual violence, harassment and being coerced into sex.

 

The U.S.’s poor standing in this survey arrives just a week after a UN report found the U.S. to be the most unequal country in the developed world, with 40 million people living in poverty.

 

Source - http://fortune.com/2018/06/27/thomson-reuters-us-top-ten-most-dangerous-countries-for-women/

 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-women-dangerous-poll-exclusive/exclusive-india-most-dangerous-cou...

 

Video of lyrics to Kelly Clarkson's "Because of You"

 

https://youtu.be/gFlcoNPIwCE

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
193
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Trump Makes USA 10th Most Dangerous 4 Woman

199 Views
Message 6 of 50

Republicans kindled this fire by making misogynists welcome, along with racists xenophobes, antivaccers and run of the mill idiots. GOPers call this "a big tent policy" where they will accept the support (and votes) of the most vile so they can gain the power needed to service their GOPerLords.

 

The neoRepublican base is kept satisfied by a constant barrage of legislation designed to help no one but harm those the base hates - women, minorities, the poor, the educated and Muslims. This costs nothing, because all the legislation does is REMOVE support and freedom from the hated groups, leaving them free to redistribute more income and wealth from the middle to the very top using the tax code and spending policies which privatize gain and socialize loss for the Uberrich.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
199
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
208
Views

Re: Trump Makes USA 10th Most Dangerous 4 Woman

208 Views
Message 7 of 50

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Waddaya say, Mick - any reasonable specifics on the claim in the topic?  As I said, Ican't really see cyber security and infrastructure making America dangerous 4 women.


 

alabama.png

 

 

 

alabama.png

 

 

Trump’s FY2020 budget will cut WOMANS PROGRAMS SHARPLY - nearly $1 trillion of cuts in the Trump budget will come from Medicaid (the health-care program serving seniors, people with disabilities, and children) and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), our nation’s bedrock anti-hunger program. Both programs disproportionately help women and children: Women make up the majority of adult Medicaid enrollees, and two-thirds of SNAP benefits go to families with children.

 

If Trump were serious about helping women and families, you’d see a budget that focuses on policies to raise wages, expand high-quality and affordable child care, and ensure families can access basics like housing, health care, and nutrition.

 

Hurting women, children, and families is not how we make America great.

 

Source - https://rewire.news/article/2019/03/08/why-trumps-upcoming-budget-spells-bad-news-for-women-and-fami...

 

 

Previously you claimed that President Trump made America dangerous 4 women through infrasctucture and cyber security -

Repetitive straw man argument .....

 

now it's because of welfare reform.

Followed by a new straw man argument ....

 

That assumes that women are totally dependent on the government for basic necessities

An "assumption" based on a straw man argument.

 

- rather offensive to women.

Actually, the accusation is "rather meaningless" when it's totally based on a series of straw man arguments.

 

Your original source referred to sexual violence. How did you get from that to welfare?

By citing one of the numerous means whereby Trump hurts women .... per your request!

You asked Mick a question.

He answered it.

Now you're playing coy with his answer.


But the original post had to do with sexual violence, not welfare.


 


 


"But" you requested means whereby Trump hurts women.

Mick answered it.

Now you're playing coy with his answer.

 


The topic is Mick's so it is reasonable to expect a response in the context of the topic.

 

What do you think, Mick. Are you going to allow another poster to continue to play games with your thoughts?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
208
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
234
Views

Re: Trump Makes USA 10th Most Dangerous 4 Woman

234 Views
Message 8 of 50

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


But the original post had to do with sexual violence, not welfare.


 


 


Isn't "grab them by the **bleep**" a form of sexual violence?

 

Sure. However, that having happened years ago is not related to the claim that  President Trump has made American dangerous 4 women.


 


Trump's proclaimed entitlement to "grab women by their sexual organs" condones sexual assault and sexual violence against women.

As such, Trump's belief is most certainly related to the claim that  "President Trump has made American dangerous 4 women".

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
234
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
248
Views

Re: Trump Makes USA 10th Most Dangerous 4 Woman

248 Views
Message 9 of 50

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Waddaya say, Mick - any reasonable specifics on the claim in the topic?  As I said, Ican't really see cyber security and infrastructure making America dangerous 4 women.


 

alabama.png

 

 

 

alabama.png

 

 

Trump’s FY2020 budget will cut WOMANS PROGRAMS SHARPLY - nearly $1 trillion of cuts in the Trump budget will come from Medicaid (the health-care program serving seniors, people with disabilities, and children) and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), our nation’s bedrock anti-hunger program. Both programs disproportionately help women and children: Women make up the majority of adult Medicaid enrollees, and two-thirds of SNAP benefits go to families with children.

 

If Trump were serious about helping women and families, you’d see a budget that focuses on policies to raise wages, expand high-quality and affordable child care, and ensure families can access basics like housing, health care, and nutrition.

 

Hurting women, children, and families is not how we make America great.

 

Source - https://rewire.news/article/2019/03/08/why-trumps-upcoming-budget-spells-bad-news-for-women-and-fami...

 

 

Previously you claimed that President Trump made America dangerous 4 women through infrasctucture and cyber security -

Repetitive straw man argument .....

 

now it's because of welfare reform.

Followed by a new straw man argument ....

 

That assumes that women are totally dependent on the government for basic necessities

An "assumption" based on a straw man argument.

 

- rather offensive to women.

Actually, the accusation is "rather meaningless" when it's totally based on a series of straw man arguments.

 

Your original source referred to sexual violence. How did you get from that to welfare?

By citing one of the numerous means whereby Trump hurts women .... per your request!

You asked Mick a question.

He answered it.

Now you're playing coy with his answer.


But the original post had to do with sexual violence, not welfare.


 


 


"But" you requested means whereby Trump hurts women.

Mick answered it.

Now you're playing coy with his answer.

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
248
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
264
Views

Re: Trump Makes USA 10th Most Dangerous 4 Woman

264 Views
Message 10 of 50

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


But the original post had to do with sexual violence, not welfare.


 


 


Isn't "grab them by the **bleep**" a form of sexual violence?

 

Sure. However, that having happened years ago is not related to the claim that  President Trump has made American dangerous 4 women.



Then you shouldn't have brought up your "sexual violence, not welfare" comment. Often, far right conservatives use the word/term "welfare" to denigrate others, in this case women


This Conservative didn't bring up welfare. It was brought up by the same poster who brought up infrastructure and cyber security.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
264
Views