Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

Message 81 of 274

Alferd, Trump's Cult members deny being member of a cult (classic cult behavior) but they never complain about their Supreme Leader being a pathological liar.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

Message 82 of 274

Thus far, it has been verified that trump has told over 8000 falsehoods.

Who would believe anything that malignantly narcissistic compulsive liar says?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 274

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Trump wants fewer immigrants from “**bleep**hole countries” and more from places like Norway.  Not too distant past & one of his better reveals.
I would remind you that it is those **bleep**hole countries that the people are fleeing. And, I suspect they share the President's description.
And you will note, people are not fleeing Norway.

Of course they aren't, the United States hasn't degraded their economic health like they have the countries in South America that people are fleeing from.

Any thoughts on the words I was responding to??

I read what you were responding to and it was true. My post is true also, any comments on it?

And the **bleep**hole nations vs Norway comment???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 274

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The mere fact not a single intelligence chief even mentioned "caravans" as posing ANY threat to our security is a guarentee not a single chief consideres caravans as being soemthing we need to be concerned about.

Those who are terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans will think caravans are a threat no matter what the reality is.

You'll have to be more specific as to who has you upset. I know of no one who is terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans.

Who are they and what has them terrified? That "terrified" seems to have become the "word of the day" to the left over the past few weeks. Maybe in this case we can get a bit of clarification.

I am not sure why it matters if they were terrified or just mildly concerned.  

It is only an issue because of the number of posts that have me "terrified" - and I'm not nor do I know anyone who is. Also, "terrified" vs "mildly" concerned" still makes inaccurate assumptions about the thinking of supporters of President Trump.

The issue under discussion was the very public and well documented Trump comments which were completely at odds with those of his intelligence advisers.  

"At odds" is a far cry from "Trump Lying".

Then, he claimed that those advisers actually agreed with him but their public testimony under oath was misquoted.  In effect, he asked who America would believe, him or their lying eyes.

I never saw him ask that question.

The man lied again and the right believes this is business as usual. Well, it is for the Trump administration.

As always, mind reading is not a strength of the Trump haters.

As always, discerning the truth from fiction is not a strength of trump supporters.

Do you really think that has something to do with the topic or the discussion or just a slam on a poster?

Your client stated what "the right believes" - that would be mind reading. I challenge that.

You just insulted and added nothing to the discussion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 274

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Trump wants fewer immigrants from “**bleep**hole countries” and more from places like Norway.  Not too distant past & one of his better reveals.
I would remind you that it is those **bleep**hole countries that the people are fleeing. And, I suspect they share the President's description.
And you will note, people are not fleeing Norway.

Of course they aren't, the United States hasn't degraded their economic health like they have the countries in South America that people are fleeing from.

Any thoughts on the words I was responding to??

I read what you were responding to and it was true. My post is true also, any comments on it?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 274

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The mere fact not a single intelligence chief even mentioned "caravans" as posing ANY threat to our security is a guarentee not a single chief consideres caravans as being soemthing we need to be concerned about.

Those who are terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans will think caravans are a threat no matter what the reality is.

You'll have to be more specific as to who has you upset. I know of no one who is terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans.

Who are they and what has them terrified? That "terrified" seems to have become the "word of the day" to the left over the past few weeks. Maybe in this case we can get a bit of clarification.

I am not sure why it matters if they were terrified or just mildly concerned.  

It is only an issue because of the number of posts that have me "terrified" - and I'm not nor do I know anyone who is. Also, "terrified" vs "mildly" concerned" still makes inaccurate assumptions about the thinking of supporters of President Trump.

The issue under discussion was the very public and well documented Trump comments which were completely at odds with those of his intelligence advisers.  

"At odds" is a far cry from "Trump Lying".

Then, he claimed that those advisers actually agreed with him but their public testimony under oath was misquoted.  In effect, he asked who America would believe, him or their lying eyes.

I never saw him ask that question.

The man lied again and the right believes this is business as usual. Well, it is for the Trump administration.

As always, mind reading is not a strength of the Trump haters.

As always, discerning the truth from fiction is not a strength of trump supporters.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 274

lil donny Bonespurs thinks having played dress-up as GIJOE in highschool is an adequate education for assessing all matters of National Security. He's wrong.

lil donny Bonespurs believes listening to Infowars makes him much more informed of the world than reading his President's Daily Briefing or lietening to someone read it to him. He's wrong.

lil donny Bonespurs is acting as if he were RIGHT on both those counts, and republicans are responsible, but we will all suffer the consequences.

Time to right the wrong, impeach, convict and remove donny bonespurs NOW and get rid of elected Republicans in 2020.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

Message 88 of 274

All the top intelligence people were appointed by Trump and they refuted Trump's pro Russian, pro Dictator policies.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 274

"Grumble - grumble; harumph-harumph."

-------------------

The above displays intelligence !!  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 274

@mandm84 wrote:

Lies from the Far Right are ok ? Such Hypocrites on the Far Right , who are wilfully blind with their own lies. As Lifelong Honorable Republican Robert Mueller proceeds , it's only gonna get worse.

There's more to life than having money and it's having Integrity.

Grumble - grumble; harumph-harumph.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors