There’s always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

Message 71 of 274

The very people Trump appointed to head our intelligence agencies debunked Trump's foreign policies as mythical at best. The man in the White House is endangering the safety and security of America. Of course in Trump World, facts are not utilized, they believe whatever Trump tells them.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

Message 72 of 274

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As he does with every post about his idol and hero in the White House being a pathological liar, RK changes the subject. He will never address the issue of his supreme leader being a pathological liar.

Yes, rk does often respond to other posters. This seems to bother ct.

As to the topic - rk is still waiting for a quote to show it's veracity. Apparently ct would rather post about other posters than address that basic point.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 274

As he does with every post about his idol and hero in the White House being a pathological liar, RK changes the subject. He will never address the issue of his supreme leader being a pathological liar.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 274

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Definitely Alferd. When it comes to Trump being a pathological liar, his cult membes change the subject. And now, they don't want to deal with our national intelligence chiefs portraying Comrade Trump as someone who LIES to them about his foreign policies.

We do not think of ourselves as trained professionals able to make such determination. And I am still waiting for a quote to support the fraudulent topic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 274

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Trump wants fewer immigrants from “**bleep**hole countries” and more from places like Norway.  Not too distant past & one of his better reveals.
I would remind you that it is those **bleep**hole countries that the people are fleeing. And, I suspect they share the President's description.
And you will note, people are not fleeing Norway.

Of course they aren't, the United States hasn't degraded their economic health like they have the countries in South America that people are fleeing from.

Any thoughts on the words I was responding to??

I read what you were responding to and it was true. My post is true also, any comments on it?

And the **bleep**hole nations vs Norway comment???

Compared to Norway we are becoming a "bleep" hole nation.

Of course Norway isn't a "bleep" hole nation because the United States hasn't degraded their economic health like they have the countries in South America that people are fleeing from.

Got it - the failures of those nations is all our fault. So, all their citizens should come to live here. Is that right?

Not to be "mind reading" but a logical assumption is that trump supporters think that if they ignore the truth long enough it becomes untrue.

As per usual, your mind reading failed.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 274

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The mere fact not a single intelligence chief even mentioned "caravans" as posing ANY threat to our security is a guarentee not a single chief consideres caravans as being soemthing we need to be concerned about.

Those who are terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans will think caravans are a threat no matter what the reality is.

You'll have to be more specific as to who has you upset. I know of no one who is terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans.

Who are they and what has them terrified? That "terrified" seems to have become the "word of the day" to the left over the past few weeks. Maybe in this case we can get a bit of clarification.

I am not sure why it matters if they were terrified or just mildly concerned.  

It is only an issue because of the number of posts that have me "terrified" - and I'm not nor do I know anyone who is. Also, "terrified" vs "mildly" concerned" still makes inaccurate assumptions about the thinking of supporters of President Trump.

The issue under discussion was the very public and well documented Trump comments which were completely at odds with those of his intelligence advisers.  

"At odds" is a far cry from "Trump Lying".

Then, he claimed that those advisers actually agreed with him but their public testimony under oath was misquoted.  In effect, he asked who America would believe, him or their lying eyes.

I never saw him ask that question.

The man lied again and the right believes this is business as usual. Well, it is for the Trump administration.

As always, mind reading is not a strength of the Trump haters.

As always, discerning the truth from fiction is not a strength of trump supporters.

Do you really think that has something to do with the topic or the discussion or just a slam on a poster?

Your client stated what "the right believes" - that would be mind reading. I challenge that.

You just insulted and added nothing to the discussion.

To the contrary, you stated something that you think and I stated something that I think.

So what about all of the lies that trump tells, do you agree with them and/or condone them?

"I think" is valid" - "they think" (or any variation) is not.

Lies - more specificity would help.

When he said the burgers were piled a mile high - I couldn't get upset. When he "generously" estimated a crowd size, I couldn't get upset.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 274

Definitely Alferd. When it comes to Trump being a pathological liar, his cult membes change the subject. And now, they don't want to deal with our national intelligence chiefs portraying Comrade Trump as someone who LIES to them about his foreign policies.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 274

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Alferd, Trump's Cult members deny being member of a cult (classic cult behavior) but they never complain about their Supreme Leader being a pathological liar.

Yep - cultists - with implicit and unquestioning acceptance of all of the pro-conservative and anti-liberal propaganda - something that has been happening ever since the political popularity of people of questionable patriotism - like deranged alcoholic and morphine addict Joe McCarthy - Robert Welch and  Fred Koch (daddy Koch) - founders of the John Birch Society - who were so whacked out that they believed that Eisenhower might well have been a communist agent - and that social and political equality for black Americans was part of a communist plot intended to weaken the USA - and - of course - people who were followers of the political whack-job Goldwater...

The cult that now supports trump has grown into what it is now from a long term festering, infected sore on the nation's soul since the late forties and early fifties...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 274

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Trump wants fewer immigrants from “**bleep**hole countries” and more from places like Norway.  Not too distant past & one of his better reveals.
I would remind you that it is those **bleep**hole countries that the people are fleeing. And, I suspect they share the President's description.
And you will note, people are not fleeing Norway.

Of course they aren't, the United States hasn't degraded their economic health like they have the countries in South America that people are fleeing from.

Any thoughts on the words I was responding to??

I read what you were responding to and it was true. My post is true also, any comments on it?

And the **bleep**hole nations vs Norway comment???

Compared to Norway we are becoming a "bleep" hole nation.

Of course Norway isn't a "bleep" hole nation because the United States hasn't degraded their economic health like they have the countries in South America that people are fleeing from.

Not to be "mind reading" but a logical assumption is that trump supporters think that if they ignore the truth long enough it becomes untrue.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 274

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The mere fact not a single intelligence chief even mentioned "caravans" as posing ANY threat to our security is a guarentee not a single chief consideres caravans as being soemthing we need to be concerned about.

Those who are terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans will think caravans are a threat no matter what the reality is.

You'll have to be more specific as to who has you upset. I know of no one who is terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans.

Who are they and what has them terrified? That "terrified" seems to have become the "word of the day" to the left over the past few weeks. Maybe in this case we can get a bit of clarification.

I am not sure why it matters if they were terrified or just mildly concerned.  

It is only an issue because of the number of posts that have me "terrified" - and I'm not nor do I know anyone who is. Also, "terrified" vs "mildly" concerned" still makes inaccurate assumptions about the thinking of supporters of President Trump.

The issue under discussion was the very public and well documented Trump comments which were completely at odds with those of his intelligence advisers.  

"At odds" is a far cry from "Trump Lying".

Then, he claimed that those advisers actually agreed with him but their public testimony under oath was misquoted.  In effect, he asked who America would believe, him or their lying eyes.

I never saw him ask that question.

The man lied again and the right believes this is business as usual. Well, it is for the Trump administration.

As always, mind reading is not a strength of the Trump haters.

As always, discerning the truth from fiction is not a strength of trump supporters.

Do you really think that has something to do with the topic or the discussion or just a slam on a poster?

Your client stated what "the right believes" - that would be mind reading. I challenge that.

You just insulted and added nothing to the discussion.

To the contrary, you stated something that you think and I stated something that I think.

So what about all of the lies that trump tells, do you agree with them and/or condone them?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views