There’s always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

Message 61 of 273
they NEVER let the facts get in the way of their thinking do they Critical? No, never...
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

Message 62 of 273

Chasky, they deny being part of a cult, but they're totally incapable of criticizing or disagreeing with Trump. In over 3 years, I've never see one message where they did either one. It's scary. 

This thread is a perfect example. Our Intelligence Chiefs, all of whom were appointed by Trump, refuted his foreign policies and never mentioned the Mexican border as a security issue. But they can't deal with those obvious facts.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 273

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As I stated earlier in this thread. the heads of U.S. Intelligence agencies, who were appointed by Trump, refuted his foreign policies. In Trump World, facts don't matter, because Comrade Trump can do no wrong plus he's never accountable for his own actions. 

Everybody else heard what the intelligence chiefs said about our national security. And they never mentioned the Mexican Border. 

And still no quote to support the topic.

And still no criticism for any of the many lies that trump has told.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 273

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The very people Trump appointed to head our intelligence agencies debunked Trump's foreign policies as mythical at best. The man in the White House is endangering the safety and security of America. Of course in Trump World, facts are not utilized, they believe whatever Trump tells them.

rk is still waiting for a quote to show the veracity of the topic. Instead all he gets is copy&paste attacks on either other posters or the President.

ChasKy53 is still waiting along with others here for you to criticize your supreme leader just once for the many lies he tells.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 273

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As he does with every post about his idol and hero in the White House being a pathological liar, RK changes the subject. He will never address the issue of his supreme leader being a pathological liar.

Yes, rk does often respond to other posters. This seems to bother ct.

As to the topic - rk is still waiting for a quote to show it's veracity. Apparently ct would rather post about other posters than address that basic point.

Just as CritcalThinking accurately pointed out RK changes the subject again and doesn't address the issue of trump's never ending lies.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 273

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The mere fact not a single intelligence chief even mentioned "caravans" as posing ANY threat to our security is a guarentee not a single chief consideres caravans as being soemthing we need to be concerned about.

Those who are terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans will think caravans are a threat no matter what the reality is.

You'll have to be more specific as to who has you upset. I know of no one who is terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans.

Who are they and what has them terrified? That "terrified" seems to have become the "word of the day" to the left over the past few weeks. Maybe in this case we can get a bit of clarification.

I am not sure why it matters if they were terrified or just mildly concerned.  

It is only an issue because of the number of posts that have me "terrified" - and I'm not nor do I know anyone who is. Also, "terrified" vs "mildly" concerned" still makes inaccurate assumptions about the thinking of supporters of President Trump.

The issue under discussion was the very public and well documented Trump comments which were completely at odds with those of his intelligence advisers.  

"At odds" is a far cry from "Trump Lying".

Then, he claimed that those advisers actually agreed with him but their public testimony under oath was misquoted.  In effect, he asked who America would believe, him or their lying eyes.

I never saw him ask that question.

The man lied again and the right believes this is business as usual. Well, it is for the Trump administration.

As always, mind reading is not a strength of the Trump haters.

As always, discerning the truth from fiction is not a strength of trump supporters.

Do you really think that has something to do with the topic or the discussion or just a slam on a poster?

Your client stated what "the right believes" - that would be mind reading. I challenge that.

You just insulted and added nothing to the discussion.

To the contrary, you stated something that you think and I stated something that I think.

So what about all of the lies that trump tells, do you agree with them and/or condone them?

"I think" is valid" - "they think" (or any variation) is not.

Lies - more specificity would help.

When he said the burgers were piled a mile high - I couldn't get upset. When he "generously" estimated a crowd size, I couldn't get upset.

Sounds like you approve of all of the lies he has told, you have never criticized him once for any of the thousands of them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 273

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As I stated earlier in this thread. the heads of U.S. Intelligence agencies, who were appointed by Trump, refuted his foreign policies. In Trump World, facts don't matter, because Comrade Trump can do no wrong plus he's never accountable for his own actions. 

Everybody else heard what the intelligence chiefs said about our national security. And they never mentioned the Mexican Border. 

And still no quote to support the topic.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 273

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 273

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The very people Trump appointed to head our intelligence agencies debunked Trump's foreign policies as mythical at best. The man in the White House is endangering the safety and security of America. Of course in Trump World, facts are not utilized, they believe whatever Trump tells them.

rk is still waiting for a quote to show the veracity of the topic. Instead all he gets is copy&paste attacks on either other posters or the President.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 273

Kudos
Views