Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

Message 31 of 274

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
couldn't agree any more CT.

Possibly the klatch could take time out from, "Yeah me too" posts and swapping kudoes long enough to offer a quote from "Top Intelligent Chiefs" where they said "Trump Lying".

Tom, careful....they're heads are exploding......

Image result for head explode gif

Oh, I doubt it. As long as they have the Klatch to support their hate filled posts with "Yeah, me toos" and kudoes, I believe their heads will remain in one piece.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 274

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Cuomo: Trump lies when the truth is obvious

When did Cuomo become a "Top intelligence Chief"?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 274

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Hey Centrist,

Q.  why do Trump Cult members completely ignore the non-stop lies coming from their hero and idol in the White House?

A. Because they can't stop listening to the non-stop lies coming from Fox, Hannity and Limblah that soon follow....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

Message 34 of 274

Hey Centrist, why do Trump Cult members completely ignore the non-stop lies coming from their hero and idol in the White House?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 274

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Possibly the klatch could take time out from, "Yeah me too" posts and swapping kudoes long enough to offer a quote from "Top Intelligent Chiefs" where they said "Trump Lying".

Tom, careful....they're heads are exploding......

Image result for head explode gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 274

Cuomo: Trump lies when the truth is obvious

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 274

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

He used an available resource to do his job. When the military is used in floods, for example, I hardly think the intel community as labeled the flood a foreign threat.

Most often, the National Guard is used for floods and such. trump used the military and said that if any caravan members threw rocks at military personnel they would be dealt with as if they had fired a weapon.

I am losing my hope to see ability and honesty to accept the truth.

Active duty or nationalized, troops are often used to deal with circumstances requiring their expertise. 

But AMERICAN troops are NOT trained to persecute poor brown people yearning to breath free. That is a new mission given them by lil donny because the Congress will no longer bow down before a little gutless draft-dodging preppytwit.

Very dramatic. But let's boil it down a bit - do you think all border controls are directed at those "poor brown people" or only those on the southern border?

Again with the false equivalence. Not ALL does not mean NONE.

ALL of lil donny's additional wall will ONLY impact poor brown people seeking asylum. The Border Patrol has admitted the wall stops no drugs, and no terrorists or violent criminals have been stopped by any wall.

Sure additional border guards and better detection equipment, including drug and explosive sniffing dogs, and better screening at airports and other ports of entry reduce the drugs and criminals, just not WALLS. The criminals and terrorists simply go around them.

Donny himself admitted the wall isn't needed NOW, hence the logical question if not now, what changes to make it ESSENTIAL at some time in the future?

By your theory Pelosi, Clinton (both), Obama, Schumer and the leadership of the Democratic Party for decades who approved fences as physical barriers were racists trying to stop those "poor brown people".

Of course he didn't have to do it now, but when? I have not heard any dispute from the Dems as to WHEN so why is an issue now?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 274

@Tom5678 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 274

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump LIES every day of the week about anything and everything. Unfortunately, his loyal minions grew up with different values than me and don't care if the President of the United States is a pathological LIAR. It's staggering that his supporters don't care about the truth.

Where is the quote substantiating the topic. 

I care about the truth - and look forward to the truth about the topic. As of now, it is a fraud.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 274

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

He used an available resource to do his job. When the military is used in floods, for example, I hardly think the intel community as labeled the flood a foreign threat.

Most often, the National Guard is used for floods and such. trump used the military and said that if any caravan members threw rocks at military personnel they would be dealt with as if they had fired a weapon.

I am losing my hope to see ability and honesty to accept the truth.

Active duty or nationalized, troops are often used to deal with circumstances requiring their expertise. 

But AMERICAN troops are NOT trained to persecute poor brown people yearning to breath free. That is a new mission given them by lil donny because the Congress will no longer bow down before a little gutless draft-dodging preppytwit.

Very dramatic. But let's boil it down a bit - do you think all border controls are directed at those "poor brown people" or only those on the southern border?

Again with the false equivalence. Not ALL does not mean NONE.

ALL of lil donny's additional wall will ONLY impact poor brown people seeking asylum. The Border Patrol has admitted the wall stops no drugs, and no terrorists or violent criminals have been stopped by any wall.

Sure additional border guards and better detection equipment, including drug and explosive sniffing dogs, and better screening at airports and other ports of entry reduce the drugs and criminals, just not WALLS. The criminals and terrorists simply go around them.

Donny himself admitted the wall isn't needed NOW, hence the logical question if not now, what changes to make it ESSENTIAL at some time in the future?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors