If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
154
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

154 Views
Message 91 of 274

Lies from the Far Right are ok ? Such Hypocrites on the Far Right , who are wilfully blind with their own lies. As Lifelong Honorable Republican Robert Mueller proceeds , it's only gonna get worse.

There's more to life than having money and it's having Integrity.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
154
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
151
Views

Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

151 Views
Message 92 of 274

Trump's been lying to the American people for 2 years? What a shock!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
151
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
158
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

158 Views
Message 93 of 274

After 8000 plus lies - is a miracle suddenly going to occur and trump will tell the truth about international and military intelligence - and demonstrate ability to recognize what's really going on?

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
158
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
163
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

163 Views
Message 94 of 274

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Trump wants fewer immigrants from “**bleep**hole countries” and more from places like Norway.  Not too distant past & one of his better reveals.
I would remind you that it is those **bleep**hole countries that the people are fleeing. And, I suspect they share the President's description.
And you will note, people are not fleeing Norway.

Of course they aren't, the United States hasn't degraded their economic health like they have the countries in South America that people are fleeing from.


Any thoughts on the words I was responding to??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
163
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
163
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

163 Views
Message 95 of 274

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, there are no caravans leaving Saskatchewan.


What about all of trump's lies and distortions?  Why do you avoid discussing them?  Why do you avoid discussing his lies that have been directly debunked by our intelligence agencies?


What about the Canada issue?? I didn't bring it up.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
163
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
163
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

163 Views
Message 96 of 274

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The mere fact not a single intelligence chief even mentioned "caravans" as posing ANY threat to our security is a guarentee not a single chief consideres caravans as being soemthing we need to be concerned about.

 

Those who are terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans will think caravans are a threat no matter what the reality is.


You'll have to be more specific as to who has you upset. I know of no one who is terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans.

 

Who are they and what has them terrified? That "terrified" seems to have become the "word of the day" to the left over the past few weeks. Maybe in this case we can get a bit of clarification.


I am not sure why it matters if they were terrified or just mildly concerned.  

It is only an issue because of the number of posts that have me "terrified" - and I'm not nor do I know anyone who is. Also, "terrified" vs "mildly" concerned" still makes inaccurate assumptions about the thinking of supporters of President Trump.

The issue under discussion was the very public and well documented Trump comments which were completely at odds with those of his intelligence advisers.  

"At odds" is a far cry from "Trump Lying".

Then, he claimed that those advisers actually agreed with him but their public testimony under oath was misquoted.  In effect, he asked who America would believe, him or their lying eyes.

I never saw him ask that question.

 

The man lied again and the right believes this is business as usual. Well, it is for the Trump administration.

As always, mind reading is not a strength of the Trump haters.

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
163
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
167
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

167 Views
Message 97 of 274

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Trump wants fewer immigrants from “**bleep**hole countries” and more from places like Norway.  Not too distant past & one of his better reveals.
I would remind you that it is those **bleep**hole countries that the people are fleeing. And, I suspect they share the President's description.
And you will note, people are not fleeing Norway.

Of course they aren't, the United States hasn't degraded their economic health like they have the countries in South America that people are fleeing from.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
167
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
163
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

163 Views
Message 98 of 274

@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, there are no caravans leaving Saskatchewan.


What about all of trump's lies and distortions?  Why do you avoid discussing them?  Why do you avoid discussing his lies that have been directly debunked by our intelligence agencies?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
163
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
156
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

156 Views
Message 99 of 274

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The mere fact not a single intelligence chief even mentioned "caravans" as posing ANY threat to our security is a guarentee not a single chief consideres caravans as being soemthing we need to be concerned about.

 

Those who are terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans will think caravans are a threat no matter what the reality is.


You'll have to be more specific as to who has you upset. I know of no one who is terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans.

 

Who are they and what has them terrified? That "terrified" seems to have become the "word of the day" to the left over the past few weeks. Maybe in this case we can get a bit of clarification.


I am not sure why it matters if they were terrified or just mildly concerned.  The issue under discussion was the very public and well documented Trump comments which were completely at odds with those of his intelligence advisers.  Then, he claimed that those advisers actually agreed with him but their public testimony under oath was misquoted.  In effect, he asked who America would believe, him or their lying eyes. 

 

The man lied again and the right believes this is business as usual. Well, it is for the Trump administration. 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
156
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
161
Views

Re: Trump Lying Says US Top Intelligence Chiefs

161 Views
Message 100 of 274

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The mere fact not a single intelligence chief even mentioned "caravans" as posing ANY threat to our security is a guarentee not a single chief consideres caravans as being soemthing we need to be concerned about.

 

Those who are terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans will think caravans are a threat no matter what the reality is.


You'll have to be more specific as to who has you upset. I know of no one who is terrified by the thought of poor brown people becoming Americans.

 

Who are they and what has them terrified? That "terrified" seems to have become the "word of the day" to the left over the past few weeks. Maybe in this case we can get a bit of clarification.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
161
Views