Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Lying On CIA High Confidence Crown Prince

Message 1 of 7

Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, also criticized Trump over his support for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman

Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, also criticized Trump over his support for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman despite reports that a CIA assessment concluded that the Saudi ruler ordered the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Lee said that Trump's assessment is “inconsistent” with the intelligence he’s seen. "Intelligence I've seen suggests this was ordered by the crown prince," he said.

Lee says that Khashoggi’s murder and Trump’s response provides “an opportunity” for Congress to weigh in to the U.S.-backed Saudi role in Yemen that has created a worsening humanitarian disaster.

"I think Congress has to take some ownership of U.S. foreign policy, especially as it relates to our intervention in this war," Less said. "Our unconstitutional fighting of a civil war in Yemen that has never been declared by the U.S. Congress as a problem. And that’s on us."

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/rep-cummings-it-s-law-let-asylum-seekers-across-border-n93...

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

I wonder if the ignoble donald supporters will consider that this is not just Democrats that are calling out the bold face lies by their leader.  

Lawmakers Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah), Sen. Jack Reed (D-R.I.), and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) all disagree with President Trump's assertion that the CIA has not concluded that crown prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

Why it matters: These are lawmakers in a position to have seen the CIA's final report on the situation surrounding Khashoggi — Schiff, the incoming House Intelligence Committee chairman; Reed, ranking member of the Armed Services Committee; and Lee, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Trump said on Thanksgiving, however, that the CIA did not come to a conclusion, discrediting their final report that said with "high confidence" MBS was involved with the murder.

Show less
  • Sen. Jack Reed said Trump is lying: "The CIA concluded that the crown prince of Saudi Arabia was directly involved in the assassination of Khashoggi. ... The notion that they didn't reach a conclusion is just unsubstantiated."

Are they now going to call for the removal of people from their own political party so that they can believe the lies of Donald.?     h/t Axios
PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Trump can lie, deny, make any excuse he wants, and trump supporters (including a few of them here) will accept, support and defend whatever he says or does with this situation. The Prince is a murderer, or at least an accomplice, trump embraces him. Yep, his base will accept and defend that also.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@alferdpacker wrote:

trump lies about almost everything else - there's no reason he wouldn't be lying about this too...

OF COURSE Der Trumper is lying - his lungs expelled air, his lips moved, he LIED - he can do not else.

But this time he is chosing to support the one behind a truly hideous slaughter of an innocent - he's cheering for the guy in the "mom suit" in Silence of The Lambs, and his dupes could care less. THAT alone is way more reason than anyone with at least half a brain would need to do all they can to remove the slug and his supporters from office ASAP.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

trump lies about almost everything else - there's no reason he wouldn't be lying about this too...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump Lied When He Said CIA Didn’t Link Saudi Prince To Khashoggi Killing: Senator Jack Reed

“The CIA concluded that the prince was directly involved in the assassination” of the journalist, said the ranking Democrat on the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Trump denies CIA implicated Saudi crown prince in Khashoggi murder

Source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgR6fouN7No

Der Trumper also denies: anthropomorphic global warming, the value of international cooperation, the evil of totalitarianism and his competence and wealth.

Only salvation will be removing him and his supporters from office in 2020.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Lying On CIA High Confidence Crown Prince

Message 7 of 7

Trump Lied When He Said CIA Didn’t Link Saudi Prince To Khashoggi Killing: Senator Jack Reed

“The CIA concluded that the prince was directly involved in the assassination” of the journalist, said the ranking Democrat on the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Trump denies CIA implicated Saudi crown prince in Khashoggi murder

Source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgR6fouN7No

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies