From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Lovers on Our Relationship with Russia

Message 21 of 53

RK repeatedly denies that Trump has repeatedly failed to agree with all of our intelligence agencies which emphatically state that Russia launched a series of cyberattacks against the U.S. Unfortunately, Comrade Trump refuses to acknowledge this and do something about it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Lovers on Our Relationship with Russia

Message 22 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Its incredible that Trump's Cult members don't care that Trump won't acknowledge Russia's cyberattacks on the U.S. More importantly, Comrade Trump is doing NOTHING about it. 

When Obama was President, today's version of Trump Cult member repeatedly accused him of being soft on Russia. Not true, but they beleived it.

As I have said to this oft repeated copy&paste" - you're right. Trump probably should have told them to "knock it off" - that would have solved the problem.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 53

Its incredible that Trump's Cult members don't care that Trump won't acknowledge Russia's cyberattacks on the U.S. More importantly, Comrade Trump is doing NOTHING about it. 

When Obama was President, today's version of Trump Cult member repeatedly accused him of being soft on Russia. Not true, but they beleived it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As usual, RK is completely wrong. This thread is not about the techniques of cyber warfare. It's all about Trump, his reaction to U.S. Intelligence Reports, and his failure to lead America in the battle against Russia.

Comrade Trump blames everybody but Russia for the cyberattacks.

Of course "it's all about Trump". To the hate filled left everything is "all about Trump". However (and fortunately) there are those who can see beyond that very limiting wall of hatred and consider the broader issues. In this particular case, for example, PRESIDENT Trump has not blamed everyone but Russia. He is (as is any knowledgeable person) pointing out the broader implications of cyber warfare.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 53

As usual, RK is completely wrong. This thread is not about the techniques of cyber warfare. It's all about Trump, his reaction to U.S. Intelligence Reports, and his failure to lead America in the battle against Russia.

Comrade Trump blames everybody but Russia for the cyberattacks.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As usual, RK changes the subject away from his Supreme Leader in the White House. The subject isn't techs, it's Comrade Trump's reaction to the non-stop reporting of U.S. Intelligence Agencies on Russia's continual cyber attacks against the U.S. 

What does Trump do? He blames other countries. Why is Comrade Trump so afraid of blaming Russia?

No, rk was responding to the issue of cyber warfare and that is not resolved by pols, it is resolved by the techs.

In other words, it's about bits and bytes, not "Supreme Leader" and "Comrade".

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 53

As usual, RK changes the subject away from his Supreme Leader in the White House. The subject isn't techs, it's Comrade Trump's reaction to the non-stop reporting of U.S. Intelligence Agencies on Russia's continual cyber attacks against the U.S. 

What does Trump do? He blames other countries. Why is Comrade Trump so afraid of blaming Russia?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump has repeatedly ingored all U.S. Intelligence Agencies who've documented Russia's cyberattacks against the U.S. However, Comrade Trump does't want to believe that. Last night, he tweeted it could have been China.

How could you possibly know what the techs are doing? And, let's face it, they are the "fixers" not the pols.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 53

Trump has repeatedly ingored all U.S. Intelligence Agencies who've documented Russia's cyberattacks against the U.S. However, Comrade Trump does't want to believe that. Last night, he tweeted it could have been China.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 53

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You defined Putin's past very well and I have no doubt that you are right that he wants to continue the attacks on us. Such as the activities of the left wing bots doing his bidding who constantly try to divide us and thereby weaken us as a nation. You've got some of it right, but it's the right-wing bots who have divided the country with their racist hatred, their cultural bigotry and misogynistic behavior.  When you wake up, check out how well trump is doing with minorities and women.  And why is that?  It's obvious to most trump caters to white males.....like yourself!

I am to the right, More like the far right based on the content of your posts. Any examples - seriously, give an example I express my vision (which I've had for many, many moons) without any guidance from anyone. Not fully accurate. With significant "guidance" from Limbaugh.... He really does live in your head rent free. But at least you have learned to spell his name.  I am aware of no racial hatred associated with Conservative thinking. So?  Because you choose to ignore the negative aspects of the far-right has no value. Such as? - and - what is "far right" vs Conservative. I have no idea what your cultural bigotry is all about.  That's OK.  And I do not exhibit misogynistic behavior.  You support one who does, that's the point.  AND, the comments were about the person you support and embrace....nothing was said about you. No embrace, no misogynistic behavior.

As to who President Trump "caters to" - that is the sticking point. He "caters" to people - not any particular people, just people. Wrong again!  No, I'm right again. He caters to the racists, the bigots, white males and those who embrace him.  He doesn't cater to me, to minorities, or women, all of which are people. You are typing the bumper stickers. And for those obsessed with identity politics, that is a no-no.  You are the only when I've seen here with the obsession. That is a title reserved for tyhe obsessors over race, gender, creed proference etc. etc. etc. In other wors, the radical left.

Now, on the other side - we have the "Resistance" committed to the stopping of the fulfillment of his promises by the President - and, they seem to have a real attachment to the word "impeachment". Well, assassination is illegal. That appears a bit divisive. When a posters says, "Trump Sucks" - is that not divisive? No, it is not.  Who is it divisive towards?  One person.  One person and anyone else who approves of his Presidency When a poster refers to the President as the "pig in the WH - is that not divisive?  No, it is not.  Who is it divisive towards?  One person.  Of course if one was in a cult, they may take it it a bit more personally. One pperson and anyone else who approves of his Presidency.

And how about all this "white guilt" nonsense - is that not divisive? Far less so than the politicization of Tibbets' death. Tibbitts/white guilt??? two cliches used without meaning It separates us based on race. No, it dosn't.  Yes it does All those pointing out the facts are white....it separates us from the racists which many prefer to be separated from.  How about assuming that anyone who voted for the President is part of some "cult" - hardly unifying.  Wrong again....I'm right again - "cult" is a very cpmmon phrase for posters who can't think of anything else to type no one assumes that; it's just those that are so loyal to him that they never address his atrocious behavior, his lack of decency, etc.  Like you saying he's "just punching back".....very lame excuse for the highest office in the land, in the greatest country in the world.  He's far beneath the privilege.

To much junk in there so I'm not spell checking - enjoy.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors