Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Lost More Money Than Any American Ever

Message 11 of 41

@cm9889168 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

Of course we can always expect only hate-filled negative remarks from the Alt-left Liberals.  My thought is that it's a good for Americans that he is our president.  Look how he's turned his own businesses/life around after losing so much and how successful he is today. 

No better President to MAGA, and he's doing it in spite of the un-American Liberals who refuse to admit it.

"The media has one job, and they fail at it every day."

Wow, that sounds partisan and divisive.  Trump is good at calling names, too.

Sad but true isn't it?  'Partisan' and 'divisive' all began with the Liberals when they lost in 2016 (or maybe even before). Unfortunately, they never wanted to work together with the President or Conservatives to unite our country and make it better.  Nothing I said hasn't been said by the Alt Left Libs (check a couple of your own posts for name calling) but much worse. 

"The media has one job, but they fail at it every day."

Yeah, I'm bad.  I admit to making fun of the president and calling him a buffoon, moron.  But labeling the Republicans, the right, the conservatives with derogatory epithets or accusing them OR the president of hate?  I don't think so.

BTW, exactly what are "Alt Left Libs"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 41

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Another made up thread headline..

The truth...

In fact, year after year, Mr. Trump appears to have lost more money than nearly any other individual American taxpayer, The Times found when it compared his results with detailed information the I.R.S. compiles on an annual sampling of high-income earners. His core business losses in 1990 and 1991 — more than $250 million each year — were more than double those of the nearest taxpayers in the I.R.S. information for those years.

"Mr. Trump appears to have lost more money than nearly any other individual American taxpayer"

APPEARS

=====================================================

Business is business..... people that go into business have no guarantee that they will make it...many do not.

Think of all the people the Trump organization employed ... they paid income taxes.

The Trump Organization may pay Toad and his family well, but the vast majority of his workers are paid at or near the MINIMUM WAGE, and most live in large cities where the minimum wage is a starvation wage. In fact, this would put MOST of lil donnys wage slaves in that most hated by Republicans category of the 47% who are not paid enough to pay Federal Income Tax.
https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Trump-Organization/salaries
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 41

@cm9889168 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

Of course we can always expect only hate-filled negative remarks from the Alt-left Liberals.  My thought is that it's a good for Americans that he is our president.  Look how he's turned his own businesses/life around after losing so much and how successful he is today. 

No better President to MAGA, and he's doing it in spite of the un-American Liberals who refuse to admit it.

Sad but true isn't it?  'Partisan' and 'divisive' all began with the Liberals when they lost in 2016 (or maybe even before). LOL.....you forgot it started with Limblah, and Fox going on the air and multiplied exponentially with the beginning of the Tea Party and the failures of Bush's economy.  It's pretty clear.

"The media has one job, but they fail at it every day."  There ARE other channels other than Fox ya know....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 41

@MsStretch wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

Sad but true isn't it?  'Partisan' and 'divisive' all began with the Liberals when they lost in 2016 (or maybe even before). Unfortunately, they never wanted to work together with the President or Conservatives to unite our country and make it better.  Nothing I said hasn't been said by the Alt Left Libs (check a couple of your own posts for name calling) but much worse. 

"The media has one job, but they fail at it every day."

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 41

I just love being a better investor and business owner than Trump. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 41

The $1+ billion Trump lost was other people’s money. That is one of the reasons he couldn’t get anyone in this country to loan him any more.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 41

@cm9889168 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 41

@afisher wrote:

Just for fund, Forbes Magazine reposted their review of donald's claims from the 80's-90's.    They have a great line:   Trump who usually operate on the come, the steady appreciation in prime properties seems to have come to a halt. - so he is a con man.    ( that attribute can be applied to every action that he takes and why he will attempt to bully anyone who challenges him).

Here is the entire article reprinted:   https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/05/08/why-we-took-trump-off-the-forbes-400-during-his...

Amazing.  The original article is from 1990!

I had to laugh at the part where they visited Donnie in his office so he could explain his claim of great numbers to them and he waved a document in front of them, then showed them some figures with the page folded over. but would not let them have the document.

Speaking of con jobs, 'The Art of the Deal' was published during that time period.  Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter, suggested the book should be reclassified as fiction or taken out of print.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 41

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted...

The undocumented ones too? Well, kudos to them, since even though they were here illegally, they still payed taxes to the U.S.

So are you saying that since employees of Trump paid taxes, that lets Trump off the hook? I'm having problems following this reasoning and what it has to do with Trump's epic losses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I posted..

Business is business..... people that go into business have no guarantee that they will make it...many do not.

Think of all the people the Trump organization employed ... they paid income taxes.

====================================================

Yes, you do have a problem understanding what I posted.

I have a problem understanding what you posted too. Could you explain?

Trump lost well over $1 Billion. Got any comment on that? He paid zero taxes for 8 of ten years. Got any comment on that?  Lousy business man, lousy president. Got any comment on that?  He took himself far into debt (as the Russians), he is taking us into deep debt.  Got any comment on that?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 41
MsStretch posted...

The undocumented ones too? Well, kudos to them, since even though they were here illegally, they still payed taxes to the U.S.

So are you saying that since employees of Trump paid taxes, that lets Trump off the hook? I'm having problems following this reasoning and what it has to do with Trump's epic losses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I posted..

====================================================

Yes, you do have a problem understanding what I posted.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors