Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Lost More Money Than Any American Ever

Message 1 of 41

Well, if we are talking about nicknames, I think Failure Trump is pretty accurate. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 41

As Americans invested in the Ponzi Market are getting Hammered by Trump Economic Policies Once Again Today

It's only fair - we should remind everyone -

1.The US Economy is booming - No American Should Be Losing Their Savings 

2. There is Record Low Unemployment - No American Should Be Losing Their Savings

The only reason Americans are losing their Retirement Savings - their Kids College Tuition Savings - Their Vacation Savings - Today - THE ONLY REASON 

Is Because We Allowed a Guy to Become US President who

1. Filed Bankruptcy - 6 Times

2. Lost over a 100 Million a year for 10 Straight Years

And still somehow found someone (Daddy - Russians - Saudi's) to keep lending him Money to Live the Life of the Rich & Famous when No US or Allied Banks Worldwide Would

There is a Election coming - we get a Do-Over

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 41

@cm9889168 wrote:

How many parents tell their children not to bully but will call other's names? Be how you want your children to grow.

Like this parent?

1. Crooked Hillary (Clinton)
  2. Slimeball James Comey, Leakin' Lyin' James Comey
  3. SleepyCreepy Joe (Biden)
  4. Crazy Bernie (Sanders)
  5. Pocahontas (E. Warren)
  6. Highly Conflicted Robert Mueller
  7. Cryin' Chuck (Schumer)
  8. Lyin' Ted (Cruz)
  9. Liddle Adam Schitt (Schiff)
  10. Low IQ Maxine Waters
  11. Wacky Omarosa
  12. Jeff Flakey (Flake)
  13. Al Frankenstien [sic] (Al Franken}
  14. Dumb as a rock (R. Tillerson)
  15. Wacky nut job (A. Coulter)
  16. Jeff Bozo (Bezos)
  17. Horseface (S. Daniels)
  18. Mr. Kellyanne (George Conway)
  19. Psycho Joe (Scarborough)
  20. Punchy (R. De Niro)

The list goes on... and on... and on.

#BeBest

Tags (3)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 41

"Making fun of" implies a childish attempt to harm another person emotionally by calling attention to an unpleasant feature or event in the person's life.

"Exposing bad behavior" seeks to make others aware of serious character flaws in a person so those others will not place their trust in one who will use that trust to harm others.

Everyone I've read on this blog is seeking to expose Trump's extreme "bad behavior" and reveal how and why it does great harm to others, including our Nation.

His taxscam robbed the rest of us of $1.2 Trillion we desparately need to restore our crumbling infrastructure while further enriching the Corporate Oligarchs.

His tariffs simply allow Corporate Oligarchs in this country to raise their prices and increase their personal wealth while reducing the real incomes of the workers who produce the goods.

His constant attacks on minorities and embrace of racist bigots has made this country more divided than any time since the Civil War.

The billions of OTHER PEOPLE'S dollars he lost as a failure in business pale in comparison to the TRILLIONS of dollars he's cost the American Middle Class as he redistributes wealth and income from the middle to the very top.

There is nothing "fun" to be made of anything lil donny Bonespurs has ever done.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 41

@cm9889168 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

Yeah, I'm bad.  I admit to making fun of the president and calling him a buffoon, moron.  But labeling the Republicans, the right, the conservatives with derogatory epithets or accusing them OR the president of hate?  I don't think so. 

BTW, exactly what are "Alt Left Libs"?

Your last post about making fun of our country's leader, calling him the names you mentioned is all hateful and answers the question I think.  You seem to argue about everything or anything when Pres Trump is mentioned, even when he has done many good things for our country the Alt Left will always deny it.  You show total disrespect for the office of the president by calling him your childish names (i.e. Donnie, Deranged Donald, Trump, a notorious, pathological, serial liar - to name a few).

Your posts are filled with anger (and hate) for the man who is our elected president.  They give the impression that you would rather see our country go down than to be united, strong and safe.  And just like you speak your angry words, I can reply.  If you notice, it is the (Alt Left) Liberals who start the attacking of the Right and then the Right responds to the hate and defends their side.  

There are different meanings and I'm sure you can find many more yourself on the internet, but here's one:

1) People, who ban other's freedom of speech, because they feel "uncomfortable" hearing different opinions.  Hence, the Fake News was created.
2) People, who physically assault other individuals, and damage both public and private property in the name of "peace" and "love".  Or with their words?
3) People, who care more about their selfish desires and arrogant views than about the country they live in.  Party before Country?

“If people in the media cannot decide whether they are in the business of reporting news or manufacturing propaganda, it is all the more important that the public understand that difference, and choose their news sources accordingly”  Thomas Sowell

I already admitted I make fun of Donnie.  I don't like him.  (I also don't like the word "hate" in spite of the false accusation of use of said word.  I am not obsessed with H-A-T-E, and clearly don't understand why you keep throwing it at me.)   I believe what I said is that I don't "label the Republicans, the right, the conservatives with derogatory epithets".  Deranged Donnie does though.  (Oops, I did it again.  How flagrant of me.)

But that's OK, go for it.  You absolutely are entitled to your opinion and you certainly do have the right to express it.  (Besides, you know that old adage about sticks and stones.)  Also thanks for your footnotes (in purple) for the meaning of alt-left, since I might have missed the 'hidden' meanings.

Your signature quote by Thomas Sowell makes a good point about being able to discern the difference between what is the news and what is the opinion of talking heads.  *sighs*  If only Donnie got it.  But then again, many Americans don't either.  Everything you read on FB is NOT true, peeps!

But I fear we have veered way off-topic of Trump (<<<see? I was nice) losing more money than any American.  Considering the NYT won a Pulitzer Prize in 2018 for their investigative report that debunked Trump's claims of self-made wealth and exposed multiple tax dodges and their latest report was backed up with ample documentation, I am going to have to go with the NYT before I believe some talking head like Sean or Geraldo.

How many parents tell their children not to bully but will call other's names? Be how you want your children to grow.

When will the WaPo and NY Times be returning their Pulitzer and the money they shouldn't have received?

"Let's not forget that The Washington Post and The New York Times won the 2018 Pultizer Prize for their national reporting of President Donald Trump's alleged collusion with Russia. They were awarded $15,000 in a joint prize....

They received the award "For deeply sourced, relentlessly reported coverage in the public interest that dramatically furthered the nation’s understanding of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and its connections to the Trump campaign, the President-elect’s transition team and his eventual administration. (The New York Times entry, submitted in this category, was moved into contention by the Board and then jointly awarded the Prize.)"

Deeply sourced? Hardly.

Relentlessly reported? Definitely."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/25/flashback-remember-when-wapo-nyt-won-pulitzer-p...

“Hatred corrodes the container it’s carried in.”

I don't hate tRump - in spite of his working with Russians to win the election - and telling more than ten thousand lies - so far.

I don't even hate those that voted for him - even though - IMO - they are unbelievably stupid unpatriotic lousy Americans...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 41

@MsStretch wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

Yeah, I'm bad.  I admit to making fun of the president and calling him a buffoon, moron.  But labeling the Republicans, the right, the conservatives with derogatory epithets or accusing them OR the president of hate?  I don't think so. 

Your last post about making fun of our country's leader, calling him the names you mentioned is all hateful and answers the question I think.  You seem to argue about everything or anything when Pres Trump is mentioned, even when he has done many good things for our country the Alt Left will always deny it.  You show total disrespect for the office of the president by calling him your childish names (i.e. Donnie, Deranged Donald, Trump, a notorious, pathological, serial liar - to name a few).

Your posts are filled with anger (and hate) for the man who is our elected president.  They give the impression that you would rather see our country go down than to be united, strong and safe.  And just like you speak your angry words, I can reply.  If you notice, it is the (Alt Left) Liberals who start the attacking of the Right and then the Right responds to the hate and defends their side.  

There are different meanings and I'm sure you can find many more yourself on the internet, but here's one:

1) People, who ban other's freedom of speech, because they feel "uncomfortable" hearing different opinions.  Hence, the Fake News was created.
2) People, who physically assault other individuals, and damage both public and private property in the name of "peace" and "love".  Or with their words?
3) People, who care more about their selfish desires and arrogant views than about the country they live in.  Party before Country?

“If people in the media cannot decide whether they are in the business of reporting news or manufacturing propaganda, it is all the more important that the public understand that difference, and choose their news sources accordingly”  Thomas Sowell

I already admitted I make fun of Donnie.  I don't like him.  (I also don't like the word "hate" in spite of the false accusation of use of said word.  I am not obsessed with H-A-T-E, and clearly don't understand why you keep throwing it at me.)   I believe what I said is that I don't "label the Republicans, the right, the conservatives with derogatory epithets".  Deranged Donnie does though.  (Oops, I did it again.  How flagrant of me.)

But that's OK, go for it.  You absolutely are entitled to your opinion and you certainly do have the right to express it.  (Besides, you know that old adage about sticks and stones.)  Also thanks for your footnotes (in purple) for the meaning of alt-left, since I might have missed the 'hidden' meanings.

Your signature quote by Thomas Sowell makes a good point about being able to discern the difference between what is the news and what is the opinion of talking heads.  *sighs*  If only Donnie got it.  But then again, many Americans don't either.  Everything you read on FB is NOT true, peeps!

But I fear we have veered way off-topic of Trump (<<<see? I was nice) losing more money than any American.  Considering the NYT won a Pulitzer Prize in 2018 for their investigative report that debunked Trump's claims of self-made wealth and exposed multiple tax dodges and their latest report was backed up with ample documentation, I am going to have to go with the NYT before I believe some talking head like Sean or Geraldo.

When will the WaPo and NY Times be returning their Pulitzer and the money they shouldn't have received?

"Let's not forget that The Washington Post and The New York Times won the 2018 Pultizer Prize for their national reporting of President Donald Trump's alleged collusion with Russia. They were awarded $15,000 in a joint prize....

They received the award "For deeply sourced, relentlessly reported coverage in the public interest that dramatically furthered the nation’s understanding of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and its connections to the Trump campaign, the President-elect’s transition team and his eventual administration. (The New York Times entry, submitted in this category, was moved into contention by the Board and then jointly awarded the Prize.)"

Deeply sourced? Hardly.

Relentlessly reported? Definitely."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/25/flashback-remember-when-wapo-nyt-won-pulitzer-p...

“Hatred corrodes the container it’s carried in.”

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 41

Nobody is "making fun" of Donald Trump. We are taking facts, not nasty comments against the country's head precious little snowflake. Now we know why he hid those tax returns.  

I wonder how many would have voted for the man who proves he is a moron every day of his presidency had they known he was eating though his Daddy's money? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 41

@cm9889168 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 41

Republicans are destroying America so they can rule over the ashes.

Not only will they simply refuse to believe their ToadPOTUS owes Russia hundreds of millions of dollars he cannot repay, a FACT disclosed in his tax returns and news reports going back over 20 years, they:

constantly claim our Government cannot be trusted EXCEPT when it's some Republican running the show.

demand our criminals and psychopaths have ready access to military grade weapons, and think praying over the bodies of our dead school children is the only action we need to take.

watch with glee as all the increases in income go to the top 10% while changing the laws to make loan-sharking legal so the bottom 20% goes deeper into debt every year.

There's no way to correct this so we must prevent it from destroying the rest of us by getting Republicans OUT of elected office at all levels.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 41

@MsStretch wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

Of course we can always expect only hate-filled negative remarks from the Alt-left Liberals.  My thought is that it's a good for Americans that he is our president.  Look how he's turned his own businesses/life around after losing so much and how successful he is today. 

No better President to MAGA, and he's doing it in spite of the un-American Liberals who refuse to admit it.

"The media has one job, and they fail at it every day."

Wow, that sounds partisan and divisive.  Trump is good at calling names, too.

Sad but true isn't it?  'Partisan' and 'divisive' all began with the Liberals when they lost in 2016 (or maybe even before). Unfortunately, they never wanted to work together with the President or Conservatives to unite our country and make it better.  Nothing I said hasn't been said by the Alt Left Libs (check a couple of your own posts for name calling) but much worse. 

"The media has one job, but they fail at it every day."

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.

Top Authors