Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Loses AGAIN in Appeals Court

Message 21 of 34

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Appeals court largely maintains freeze of Trump’s travel ban, likely sending case to Supreme Court

Gosh, I'm soooo tired of "winning".....

Wouldn't it be great if all biased judges recused themselves like the one that has the LGBTQUE community in a tizzy?

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Appeals court largely maintains freeze of Trump’s travel ban, likely sending case to Supreme Court

Wouldn't it be great if all biased judges recused themselves like the one that has the LGBTQUE community in a tizzy?

Oh  so funny !!!   all biased judges, are the ones that don't agree with you. LOL

of course, bringing out the LBGT community is going to change the decission and now bring up a different point of contention. Now I know, as to why your posts always look to divert an issue. and change it, whenever they don't suit you.Hate to say it but many posters have gotten accostumed to that diversion and fall for it. and actually waste their time with answer to your diversions.

Where did you get that crazy idea. I am talking about judges with biases, they do exist you know.

No diversion, a judge did recuse himself in a case that was brought up as a topic on these boards. I merely opined that such recusals would work in a variety of situations.

Now, if you can tear yourself away from your obsession (me), do you have any thoughts on judges being honorable and recusing themselves in cases where personal biases would interfere with a fair ruling?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 34

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Wouldn't it be great if all "biased" and bigoted judges were simply removed from the bench. Of course that would possibly put many so-called conservatives "in a tizzy".

Does that mean that you are in favor judges recusing themselves in cases involving a bias on their part - or you are not in favor of such recusals - or you have no thoughts on the subject and just want to play games??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 34

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Another inane off topic Republican/Conservative attempt to bait.

All those incompetent attempts keep getting blocked in court because our beloved and respected cheetolini **bleep**-wit hasn't a snowball's chance of managing to comprehend what the Constitution says, means, and requires.

Obvious cognitive decline - his daddy had it at the end of his life - that sort of thing is inherited, you know...

Many words, no meaning. But, wouldn't it be nice if all judges recused themselves from cases that are in the area of a personal bias of theirs?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 34

It's well-settled law that even a facially-neutral law can be overturned if it's shown to have discriminatory purpose/intent. Blame your own President here and all his blethering about banning Muslims and creating Muslim registries and how Islam hates us. On and on and on. He never stops.

He sank his own ship, here. And will continue to do so because he is so utterly defective as a leader.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Oh  so funny !!!   all biased judges, are the ones that don't agree with you. LOL

of course, bringing out the LBGT community is going to change the decission and now bring up a different point of contention. Now I know, as to why your posts always look to divert an issue. and change it, whenever they don't suit you.Hate to say it but many posters have gotten accostumed to that diversion and fall for it. and actually waste their time with answer to your diversions.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Wouldn't it be great if all "biased" and bigoted judges were simply removed from the bench. Of course that would possibly put many so-called conservatives "in a tizzy".

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 34

This is a big deal, because it isn't from the 9th.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Another inane off topic Republican/Conservative attempt to bait.

All those incompetent attempts keep getting blocked in court because our beloved and respected cheetolini **bleep**-wit hasn't a snowball's chance of managing to comprehend what the Constitution says, means, and requires.

Obvious cognitive decline - his daddy had it at the end of his life - that sort of thing is inherited, you know...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 34

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 34

rker--Yes, you are right, it isn't wonderful when one party has complete control, but that is the way our democracy works.

The decision came down from the 4th district court, and one of the judges--according to CNN, said the EO--"dripped with racism."  The court's decision had nothing to do with what party is in power.  It was ruled unconstitutional.  With regard to the Supreme Court, I agree, I don't trust Gorsuch at all.  Time will tell.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views