Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Loses AGAIN in Appeals Court

Message 11 of 34

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper is sending his fascist agenda to the 4th circuit - a hotbed of Nazis, and if they run true to form, it'll go in his favor, which will send it to the Fascist Five of SCOTUS.

Thanks again, Hillary Haters.

WOW!!!! Our courts are loaded with Nazis and Fascists. We must be in deep kimchi.

No sweat, come the revolution, all that political diversity will be "dealt with".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 34

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Appeals court largely maintains freeze of Trump’s travel ban, likely sending case to Supreme Court

Gosh, I'm soooo tired of "winning".....

Wouldn't it be great if all biased judges recused themselves like the one that has the LGBTQUE community in a tizzy?

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Appeals court largely maintains freeze of Trump’s travel ban, likely sending case to Supreme Court

Wouldn't it be great if all biased judges recused themselves like the one that has the LGBTQUE community in a tizzy?

Oh  so funny !!!   all biased judges, are the ones that don't agree with you. LOL

of course, bringing out the LBGT community is going to change the decission and now bring up a different point of contention. Now I know, as to why your posts always look to divert an issue. and change it, whenever they don't suit you.Hate to say it but many posters have gotten accostumed to that diversion and fall for it. and actually waste their time with answer to your diversions.

No diversion, a judge did recuse himself in a case that was brought up as a topic on these boards. I merely opined that such recusals would work in a variety of situations.  Are you suggesting these appeals court judges were biased?  If not, it's another one of your diversions.

I am suggesting that the original judge did the honorable thing and that should have been the end of it. Before we go into other areas - can we agree on that?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Another inane off topic Republican/Conservative attempt to bait.

All those incompetent attempts keep getting blocked in court because our beloved and respected cheetolini **bleep**-wit hasn't a snowball's chance of managing to comprehend what the Constitution says, means, and requires.

Obvious cognitive decline - his daddy had it at the end of his life - that sort of thing is inherited, you know...

Many words, no meaning.

A.P., that's "rk" code for "you got me".

No, A.P. that is "rk" code for  - Wouldn't it be great if all biased judges recused themselves like the one that has the LGBTQUE community in a tizzy?

A question that no one seems to be able to deal with. Instead they post meaningless stuff about, "cognitive decline" and "cheetolini".

So you're saying, "Many words, no meaning." means "Wouldn't it be great if all biased judges recused themselves like the one that has the LGBTQUE community in a tizzy?"  How bizarre.  That explains alot!  Thank you.  Now it's clearer.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 34

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

All those incompetent attempts keep getting blocked in court because our beloved and respected cheetolini **bleep**-wit hasn't a snowball's chance of managing to comprehend what the Constitution says, means, and requires.

Obvious cognitive decline - his daddy had it at the end of his life - that sort of thing is inherited, you know...

Many words, no meaning.

No, A.P. that is "rk" code for  - Wouldn't it be great if all biased judges recused themselves like the one that has the LGBTQUE community in a tizzy?

A question that no one seems to be able to deal with. Instead they post meaningless stuff about, "cognitive decline" and "cheetolini".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 34

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Now, if you can tear yourself away from your obsession (me), do you have any thoughts on judges being honorable and recusing themselves in cases where personal biases would interfere with a fair ruling?

Are you per chance accusing me of stalking you? Really? hopefully you are a very handsome man, I guess that maybe, it could make a difference. LOL> but alas, I don't know how you look, therefore It cannot be that.
I simply answer the your posts and anyone elses posts that I believe are either not true or simply  worng. Sorry, but do  not consider yourself so important as to see my posts as an "obsession" unless you care to send my your picture, then I can decide if that is so.

Once again - do you have any thoughts on judges being honorable and recusing themselves in cases where personal biases would interfere with a fair ruling?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 34

Der Trumper is sending his fascist agenda to the 4th circuit - a hotbed of Nazis, and if they run true to form, it'll go in his favor, which will send it to the Fascist Five of SCOTUS.

Thanks again, Hillary Haters.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 34

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Many words, no meaning.

Cognitive dissonance?   

Hmmmm...   Maybe...

What's your take on it?

Sure seems like a possibility to me...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Oh  so funny !!!   all biased judges, are the ones that don't agree with you. LOL

of course, bringing out the LBGT community is going to change the decission and now bring up a different point of contention. Now I know, as to why your posts always look to divert an issue. and change it, whenever they don't suit you.Hate to say it but many posters have gotten accostumed to that diversion and fall for it. and actually waste their time with answer to your diversions.

No diversion, a judge did recuse himself in a case that was brought up as a topic on these boards. I merely opined that such recusals would work in a variety of situations.  Are you suggesting these appeals court judges were biased?  If not, it's another one of your diversions.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Many words, no meaning.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

Now, if you can tear yourself away from your obsession (me), do you have any thoughts on judges being honorable and recusing themselves in cases where personal biases would interfere with a fair ruling?

Are you per chance accusing me of stalking you? Really? hopefully you are a very handsome man, I guess that maybe, it could make a difference. LOL> but alas, I don't know how you look, therefore It cannot be that.
I simply answer the your posts and anyone elses posts that I believe are either not true or simply  worng. Sorry, but do  not consider yourself so important as to see my posts as an "obsession" unless you care to send my your picture, then I can decide if that is so.

Kudos
Views