Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Loses AGAIN in Appeals Court

Message 1 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Appeals court largely maintains freeze of Trump’s travel ban, likely sending case to Supreme Court

Gosh, I'm soooo tired of "winning".....

Wouldn't it be great if all biased judges recused themselves like the one that has the LGBTQUE community in a tizzy?

Wouldn't it be great if all "biased" and bigoted judges were simply removed from the bench. Of course that would possibly put many so-called conservatives "in a tizzy".

Does that mean that you are in favor judges recusing themselves in cases involving a bias on their part - or you are not in favor of such recusals - or you have no thoughts on the subject and just want to play games??

No games.  I am for them being removed from the bench if they show prejudice and bigotry.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Appeals court largely maintains freeze of Trump’s travel ban, likely sending case to Supreme Court

Wouldn't it be great if all biased judges recused themselves like the one that has the LGBTQUE community in a tizzy?

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Oh  so funny !!!   all biased judges, are the ones that don't agree with you. LOL

of course, bringing out the LBGT community is going to change the decission and now bring up a different point of contention. Now I know, as to why your posts always look to divert an issue. and change it, whenever they don't suit you.Hate to say it but many posters have gotten accostumed to that diversion and fall for it. and actually waste their time with answer to your diversions.

No diversion, a judge did recuse himself in a case that was brought up as a topic on these boards. I merely opined that such recusals would work in a variety of situations.  Are you suggesting these appeals court judges were biased?  If not, it's another one of your diversions.

I am suggesting that the original judge did the honorable thing and that should have been the end of it. Before we go into other areas - can we agree on that?

Why?  It has nothing to do with the topic....just more diversion on your part.  But thanks for asking.....

WHY???? - because we are talking about judges and some have biases.  Nope, that's your diversion....the topic is trumps appeal was denied.  trumps words are haunting him.....

You are welcome. I am only to happy to try to keep the thinking organized. Creating straw-wrguments and diversionary comments is far from keeping the discussion organized.  You've hyjacked the topic because discussing the reality of another trump ban being shot down in the courts is just too much to take.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have seen no attacks on freedom of religion and little judicial support for anything President Trump does. Can you be a bit more specific?

Precious  statement, for a poster that is always mentioning the constitution.
I guess this time the Constitution is not of the poster's liking.   So now, not seeing support for poor misunderstood Trump on a very clear case of discrimination?  I do hope it goes to the Supreme Court. that new Justice is a Constitutianlist and an originalist. love to see how he interprets any of this or is he going to be partisan

You omitted a reference to what attack on religious freedom you are talking about.

Who cares, it was an attack on a race or a religion or a group of people is it called DISCRIMINATION. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 34

Off Topic - again.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 34

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Oh  so funny !!!   all biased judges, are the ones that don't agree with you. LOL

of course, bringing out the LBGT community is going to change the decission and now bring up a different point of contention. Now I know, as to why your posts always look to divert an issue. and change it, whenever they don't suit you.Hate to say it but many posters have gotten accostumed to that diversion and fall for it. and actually waste their time with answer to your diversions.

No diversion, a judge did recuse himself in a case that was brought up as a topic on these boards. I merely opined that such recusals would work in a variety of situations.  Are you suggesting these appeals court judges were biased?  If not, it's another one of your diversions.

I am suggesting that the original judge did the honorable thing and that should have been the end of it. Before we go into other areas - can we agree on that?

Why?  It has nothing to do with the topic....just more diversion on your part.  But thanks for asking.....

WHY???? - because we are talking about judges and some have biases.

You are welcome. I am only to happy to try to keep the thinking organized.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 34

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have seen no attacks on freedom of religion and little judicial support for anything President Trump does. Can you be a bit more specific?

I guess this time the Constitution is not of the poster's liking.   So now, not seeing support for poor misunderstood Trump on a very clear case of discrimination?  I do hope it goes to the Supreme Court. that new Justice is a Constitutianlist and an originalist. love to see how he interprets any of this or is he going to be partisan

You omitted a reference to what attack on religious freedom you are talking about.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 34

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper is sending his fascist agenda to the 4th circuit - a hotbed of Nazis, and if they run true to form, it'll go in his favor, which will send it to the Fascist Five of SCOTUS.

Thanks again, Hillary Haters.

WOW!!!! Our courts are loaded with Nazis and Fascists. We must be in deep kimchi.

No sweat, come the revolution, all that political diversity will be "dealt with".

Not so long as the judicial branch continues to stand up against Trump's unconstitutional attacks on freedom of religion. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 34

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Der Trumper is sending his fascist agenda to the 4th circuit - a hotbed of Nazis, and if they run true to form, it'll go in his favor, which will send it to the Fascist Five of SCOTUS.

Thanks again, Hillary Haters.

WOW!!!! Our courts are loaded with Nazis and Fascists. We must be in deep kimchi.

No sweat, come the revolution, all that political diversity will be "dealt with".

Not so long as the judicial branch continues to stand up against Trump's unconstitutional attacks on freedom of religion. 

Kudos
Views