Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Lies - "Obamacare is Imploding"

Message 1 of 5

@Panjandrum wrote:

mickstuder:  Dishonest Don Trump says - "We have essentially repealed Obamacare,"..........................Another Blatant lie

I no longer pay attention to what he says, because the chances of him telling the truth are about the same as snowballs in Hades. He's shown me what he is and all he's getting from me is mockery and scorn.

Very true - the Cunondrom is - too many will develop a kind of Apathy and not understand how important getting out to vote in November is - we need to flip the Congress so there is some Government body who will hold this liar accountable

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

mickstuder:  Dishonest Don Trump says - "We have essentially repealed Obamacare,"..........................Another Blatant lie

I no longer pay attention to what he says, because the chances of him telling the truth are about the same as snowballs in Hades. He's shown me what he is and all he's getting from me is mockery and scorn.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

I don't think ObamaCare is dead. With a few tweaks, it could turn into a real bonanza for the insurance companies. They'll get their tweaks. ObamaCare will live on.

With no ObamaCare, the push for Medicare-for-All will grow stronger. The insurance companies, with their money and lobbyists will do their best from allowing it to happen.

Here's Trump....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Are you prepared - citing Trump's lies is a full time job for anyone, just as lying is a full time job for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump Lies - "Obamacare is Imploding"

Message 5 of 5

Dishonest Don Trump says - "We have essentially repealed Obamacare,"..........................Another Blatant lie

Here is what Lindsey Graham said - "by no means has Obamacare been repealed or replaced.”

Here is what Dishonest Don Trumps own HHS Dept. says about Obamacare - "The number of people who signed up this year was 96 percent of the 9.2 million who selected health plans or were automatically re-enrolled through the federal marketplace in the last sign-up season."

NOTE: There is no doubt Dishonest Don Trump and the GOP Majority in Congress has done a lot to try and destroy Obamacare - decreased funding subsidies - stopped advertising enrollment - decreased funding for the staff running & managing the program - Intimidated & Threatened Health Insurance Providers - Attempted to Eliminate Pre-existing conditons waivers..................

Even with Control of the Entire US Government - Presidency - US Congress - Supreme Court - Dishonest Don Trump & the Entire GOP Establishment cannot even govern effectively enough to destroy Obamacare...........................

Source - http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-trump-sees-an-end-...

Source - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/21/us/politics/health-obama-care-affordable-care-act.html

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies