Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prices now! Here’s how. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Lies About His Border Wall

Message 1 of 89

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

As to the President's desires to have the Mexicans pay for the wall - it failed. Yet, I believe that our border security is our responsibility so dealing with it is far more important than a naive statement. We have border security, a wall is useless, trump lied about it in many ways. Not only did he lie saying Mexico would pay for it, he lied saying construction was under way already. Do you support trump lying ? It is naive to trust trump, support trump or be fooled by an article where Mulvaney lied about Obama, Schumer and Clinton voting for a wall.

As I have said, I agree - Obama etal did not vote a wall, they voted for a fence. Now, back to basics, do you consider a wall to be useless but a fence to be useful?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 89

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Why would a wall light a fire that a fence wouldn't? That makes no sense.

Can we agree that the goal is border security?

You posted an article containing Mulvaney's lies about Schumer, Clinton, and Obama voting for the wall. In your own article that was proven to be a lie by Politifact, they all three voted for only fences. You can keep spinning things all you want bu those are the facts. trump lied about the wall he wants, seems like trump supporters support trump's lies. It's more than obvious that no adult discussion can be had with trump supporters.

Right you are - it was a fence not a wall. Does that make you a "fence fan"?

Now, can we agree that the goal is border security?

Did you post the article knowing Mulvaney claiming that Obama, Schumer, and Clinton voted for a wall was a lie?  Or did you know it was a lie and posted it anyway?

And I accept the correction from "wall" to "fence". So, again, is a fence O.K. with you but not a wall?

And, can we agree that the goal is border security or are you going to let someone else answer for you?

I answered your question by posting this topic. Not once have I said anything against fences on our borders.  The point of this topic is twofold (and I know, I posted it) ....... trump lied about his useless wall and no conservative here has actually commented on that yet. So, do you accept and approve of trump's lies or are you going to let someone answer for you?:

Got it  - you do not want to comment on the support of the Dems for a fence but not a wall. But you do sort of state your views with "useless wall" but no comment about "useless fence".Why be disingenuous about it when everyone here can see all of the posting indicating that you are wrong? I commented on the fence more than once, it is what Obama, Schumer and Clinton voted for, I have never ever said anything negative about a fence either. You posted a link where Mulvaney claimed that those three voted for a wall. Why don't you answer my question? Did you know Mulvaney's claim was a lie?

As to the President's desires to have the Mexicans pay for the wall - it failed. Yet, I believe that our border security is our responsibility so dealing with it is far more important than a naive statement. We have border security, a wall is useless, trump lied about it in many ways. Not only did he lie saying Mexico would pay for it, he lied saying construction was under way already. Do you support trump lying ? It is naive to trust trump, support trump or be fooled by an article where Mulvaney lied about Obama, Schumer and Clinton voting for a wall.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 89

Donald is becoming such a pathetic guy that he can't seem to remember which lie he used yesterday, so he just puts all his rhetorical nonsense memes in a container and then randomly picks one out and uses that. 

The bs. for today is that the new-NAFTA, which has not been voted on by the current Congress is going to be the go to money - aka Mexico will pay.     

Well, rational people will realize that the individuals who will shoulder the increase in price on items made in MX will be the US taxpayer.

But, then Schumer asks the appropriate question:   If MX is going to pay, then why does the Senate need to pony up $ 5B to pay for it?

and why is he ignorantly calling on Departments to find spare cash in their cushions to find that same sum ( ignoring that Donald seems to not yet have learned that the Fed budget does not function on stealing from Peter to pay Paul).   Hint:   that requires action by Congress.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 89
@Snoopt48said : laws with teeth to punish employers who hire illegals

Wasn't it on the news last week, The Donald has 2 illegals working for him as maids?

It may be Fake News, but one was even on TV being interviewed.

How should The Donald be punished on this, or is it another it's OK he's playing at being President?.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 89

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You posted an article containing Mulvaney's lies about Schumer, Clinton, and Obama voting for the wall. In your own article that was proven to be a lie by Politifact, they all three voted for only fences. You can keep spinning things all you want bu those are the facts. trump lied about the wall he wants, seems like trump supporters support trump's lies. It's more than obvious that no adult discussion can be had with trump supporters.

Did you post the article knowing Mulvaney claiming that Obama, Schumer, and Clinton voted for a wall was a lie?  Or did you know it was a lie and posted it anyway?

And I accept the correction from "wall" to "fence". So, again, is a fence O.K. with you but not a wall?

And, can we agree that the goal is border security or are you going to let someone else answer for you?

I answered your question by posting this topic. Not once have I said anything against fences on our borders.  The point of this topic is twofold (and I know, I posted it) ....... trump lied about his useless wall and no conservative here has actually commented on that yet. So, do you accept and approve of trump's lies or are you going to let someone answer for you?:

Got it  - you do not want to comment on the support of the Dems for a fence but not a wall. But you do sort of state your views with "useless wall" but no comment about "useless fence".

As to the President's desires to have the Mexicans pay for the wall - it failed. Yet, I believe that our border security is our responsibility so dealing with it is far more important than a naive statement.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 89

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 89

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I have posted this topic about trump lying about the wall he wants. Many of the lies are listed. I have yet to see one conservative actually comment about his lies.  Why is that?

Just to put a smile on your face - He did say he would get Mexico to pay for it, he failed.

I'd say that calls for impeachment.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 89

@n566192l wrote:

LydiaN586309

You bring up a very good question. This wall is getting more and more expensive. 

And how about you - do you think the Dems were looking to enrich their fencing buddies?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 89

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

I seriously wonder if this whole Trump border wall thing is really about homeland security or is it a freebie or a give-away to his building associates to whom he might give the contracts.  You know....The rich get richer!

And when the Dems supported the fence - were they looking to make a buck for their fencing buds?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 89

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views